Chapter 7- Feel Better

Reset(Book 2):The Twist

“I know that something is not right,” Jessica suddenly said. Onew was taking shots of Jessica in a studio. He stopped because Jessica moved. “Sica, you moved again.” Jessica went out the tarpaulin.

 

“Let’s stop for a while.” She told the staff. They agreed. She approached him. “Something is not right, Onew. Last night, you were not yourself. Try me.” He sighed. “I lost her.” Jessica also sighed.

She squatted beside him.

 

“I lost you, too. I thought we could be an item.” He looked at her. She laughed out loud, hitting his arm. “That was a joke! Come on. Back then, I know that there was something between you and Yoona. I could vividly remember the day you confessed to me. I was with Yoona then. Have you seen her expression? Oh my God, she was drop-dead jealous. From then on, I started to believe that you are destined for each other.”

 

“But I lost her, Sica. I was stupid,” he replied, shaking his head. She tapped his back. “You are wrong, Onew. I can see that Yoona still loves you. I can see it on the way she looked at you last night. And when you stood up and excused yourself, she was not in herself. I know she went after you.” He let out a sigh.

 

“We talked. I tried to tell her how I feel. But she dismissed me.” “Maybe you hurt her so much that she now takes some caution. It must be too painful, Onew. You must give your best to take that pain away,” she advised him. She stood up. “Let’s start. Feel better so you can take better pictures of me.” She winked.

He laughed. “How I love you, Sica.”

She smiled. “I know. I can feel it.” She hurriedly ran.

 

Actually,Jessica was Onew's first love,but Jessica, rejected:(But,know,they're good-hearted friends:D