Chapter 4- Reunion

Reset(Book 2):The Twist

"Dinner? Same place?” Jessica asked Onew while he was packing his things.

“Yeah, sure. I will wait for you outside?” he answered. “

No, no. I’m done. I can manage to go outside with this make-up. This is not striking anyway”, she told him. “Okay, let’s go,” he carried his things and reached for Jessica’s bags. When they reached the restaurant, they hurriedly took their order.

“OMG, I’m so hungry. Good thing, you are the photographer. Some photographers take longer time,” Jessica opened a conversation. He laughed.

“Yeah, I was trembling when I saw your eyes shouting ‘Feed me’.” She also laughed. “Yeah, you still can read my mind. I was not able to take some lunch because I had a previous engagement.” He chuckled.

 

“The same Jessica, workaholic.” “Correction, determined,” she smirked. “Hey, was that Yoona?” Onew looked over the door. He saw her—Yoona. He was in surprise that he could not move.

 

Walking beside her was a familiar face. “Yoona, over here!” Jessica called out. Yoona’s searching eyes meet Onew’s. And he saw her surprised. Yoona then looked at Jessica, who was then approaching them.

 

“Hey, you’re Yoona right?” Jessica asked her. “Yeah, and you are?” Yoona answered. The guy, beside Yoona, butted in. “Jess Banks?” Jessica smiled. “Yeah. Thanks. Come on, Yoona, you don’t remember me? It’s me Jessica, Onew’s childhood friend!”

 

She laughed hilariously. “Sica!” Yoona embraced her. “OMG! I can’t believe! I’m so happy to see you!” “Me too!” Jessica returned her hug. “But I’m curious with this guy beside you.

 

I’m waiting for introductions, darling.” Yoona smiled. “Isn’t he familiar, too?” she asked. “What do you mean?” asked the confused Jessica. “He is Lee Donghae, remember?” Yoona excitedly introduced.

 

Jessica eyed Donghae. “Really?” she bowed, “Annyeong!”

 

 

Just to let you all know,Jessica isn't evil:)She is a bestfriend to both Yoona and Onew:)