Chapter 6- This Way

Reset(Book 2):The Twist

“Y-yoona?” Onew asked, his voice shaking. Yoona smiled at him.

“Yeah. Why?” Onew was confused. She seemed calm. “You were asking something?” “Yeah. I was asking if it was Yuri who called.” She was not looking at him when she asked.

 

“No. We broke up.” He looked at her, waiting for her reaction. Yoona merely stared at him. “What do you mean?” “We broke up that same night, Yoona. That same night you left.” He answered, looking straight at her eyes. But she looked away.

 

“I did not know. You loved her so much.” She answered, almost in a whisper. “Did I tell you that?” He asked, this time moving closer. She looked away. “You don’t have to tell me. I could feel it.” Onew was now standing closer to Yoona. He held her shoulders. “I did not tell you that because I did not feel that way. Yoona, why did you leave without a word?” Yoona freed herself.

 

“It was past, Jinki.” She smiled drily. He sighed.

 

“I went after you, Yoona. And you were not in your house. I almost lost my sanity. I was crying like a fool. I thought I lost you. I lost you without even telling you how I really feel.”

 

She turned her back against him. In a trembling voice, she said, “This is enough, Onew. Let’s leave it this way.”