Chapter 11- An Angel

Reset(Book 2):The Twist

“How are things between you and Yoona?” Sica asked Onew. They had their last day of photo shoot. Onew smiled. “Thank you, Sica. You are an angel.” She laughed.

“Yeah, you owe me a favor. But is she staying here?” He sighed.

“She’s leaving next week. Honestly, I don’t know what to do. I’m too scared to lose her again.” But Sica burst out in laughter. He looked at her.

“Hey, what was that, Sica?” Sica looked at him teasingly, “I think you should thank me again.” He was still confused.

 

“I don’t get you. What do you mean?” She shook her head.

 

“I know she would leave Korea because she has her life in America. So I made plans in advance. I recommended you to a friend in America. Good thing is that they are in need of new and skilled photographers. I told them that you were good. Well, I risked my reputation just to let you in and—“ Before Sica could finish, he hugged her.

 

“I love you, Sica! You are indeed an angel!” She hugged her back. “A simple promise that you will love each other will suffice, Onew. I am happy that my friends are happy.” He freed her.

 

“So am I in?” “Yeah, we should be leaving together. So you should arrange your papers now. We should surprise her. I have purchased the same flight as hers.”

She winked.

“I owe you my life, Sica!” He was too grateful and happy.

 

So.....this is the chapter that Onew thanks Jessica for being so helpful and Jessica offered Onew a job at America and Yoona doesn't get to be lonely anymore!:D