Chapter 1- Hope

Reset(Book 2):The Twist

“Yes, sir. I will be there 7pm sharp. Thank you, sir. Annyeong,” Onew ended the call with a big smile.

He could not believe it. He was just a fresh graduate but he was given this big break. He would take photos of great models for Marie Claire magazine! “I think I’m gonna hear some good news here!” Taemin suddenly appeared.

 

Taemin was bringing a cup of coffee. He was having his breakfast. Onew smiled. “Yes, this calls for a celebration!” He patted his shoulder and stole his cup of coffee. Taemin laughed. “I forgive you for doing that. Spill the beans, hyung. Hurry! I will be late!” He sat down. He was happy seeing his brother after five years. After his graduation, he went back to their home, and decided to start his life back. Back then, he was so devastated that he had to find himself-- away from home. Now that he had figured out what he wanted to, he opted to be back in his normal world.

 

“Okies. Tonight, I will just bring my camera for a Marie Claire photo shoot.” Taemin opened his mouth in surprise. Onew laughed out loud. He could not believe that Taemin was at loss in words. He elbowed him,

 

“Hey, have you heard me?” Taemin looked at him seriously. “Onew hyung, I’m so happy for you. I’m so happy that you have finally moved on.” He gave him a reassuring smile. He stood up. “You better gather yourself. You will be late. I will get ready for tonight’s opportunity.” He was happy, and he could not deny it. But this was not a sign that he has moved on.

 

He preferred not to move on because he was still hoping for a second chance. I know he still has a chance. He still has.

 

 

 

I know ,It's really short,but,It's only just the beginning of  a new start right?Keke:D  Wait for tomorrow's chappie everyone:)I have a full day ahead with practices and trainings at the  SM academy:)