Chapter 13- Twist

Reset(Book 2):The Twist

Time flew fast. Yoona was now standing with Donghae in the airport. They were leaving Korea.

She smiled drily. She stopped Onew from going to the airport. She could not take the pain of letting him see her leaving. She felt like crying. She could feel the uncertainty and emptiness. But she had to do what is right.

 

“Ohhhh. She looked like a goddess.” She heard Donghae saying. She searched for Donghae’s subject of amazement. And she saw her, walking with a guy. She saw Yuri, approaching them.

 

“Yoona!” she heard Yuri calling her. “Yuri?” she asked, almost in a whisper. Yuri was smiling at her.

 

“Oh my God! How are you? Where are you heading?” She smiled nervously. “I am going to America.” Yuri held her hand. “I am happy that I bumped into you. Have you met Onew?” Yuri glanced at Donghae.

 

She tried to fix her composure. She was still in surprise seeing her. “This is Donghae, a friend. And about Onew, I met him. Do you miss him?” She asked her, feeling insecure. Yuri smiled.

 

“Nice meeting you, Donghae. I thought you’re Yoona’s boyfriend! By the way, this is Kyuhyun, my fiancé.” Yuri introduced her company. She was in surprise.

 

“Your fiancé?” Yuri smiled. “Yes, I am getting married. I’m actually going to America, too. I am meeting his family.” She was in surprise that she was not able to follow what Yuri was saying.

 

“You are getting married? But?” Yuri smiled again. “Onew loves you. He never loved me, and I admit I did not love him, too.” Yuri held Kyuhyun’s arms. “I found my man.” She shook her head and smiled. Life is really filled with twists.

 

 

 

You'll find out why Yuri had Kyuhyun as her fiance;)Yuri's love story will be the prequel to Reset,which is,the MinYul couple:)