9. Toilet antics

Book of Spooky Tales
9. Toilet antics
 
Characters: Tao, a sasaeng fan named Lucy
 
 
Following the incident Lucy encountered with, (refer to Chapter 4: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall), she was literally scarred for life. No more stalking of EXO, no more stalking of Tao. She totally freaked out. Well, that's a good thing, isn't it? One less sasaeng bothering our beloved EXO and giving them the privacy they wanted. 
 
Tao, however, continued his toilet antics. Yes, he was still afraid of showering all alone in the middle of the night. 
 
There was this instance when Tao was supposed to shower all alone, after a solo schedule in a hotel in China. No Kris to comfort him, nobody to talk to him while he was showering, nobody there to make Tao less afraid of the unseen. 
 
Tao twisted the knob of the shower head and instantly yelped. The water was freezing cold! He shivered before adjusting the knob in the middle of the blue and red symbols. Tao managed to shower in peace, until he twisted the knob off to shampoo his hair. 
 
As he lathered his hair, the tap starting dripping. There was total silence except for the sound of water trickling, and there was no way Tao could be oblivious to this fact. His heart raced like he was running a thousand kilometres. Starting to feel cold sensations all over his skin, Tao decided to finish showering as soon as possible, and then just hit the hay and sleep away. 
 
The trickling sounds got louder and louder, and then all of a sudden, there was the sound of the door creaking open. Tao's eyes lit up. Maybe it was his manager visiting him! Yay! Then he didn't have to be alone. He hurriedly lathered his body. 
 
Tao finally finished his shower and excitedly drew the curtains, ready to get out of the creepy bathroom and talk to his manger Hyung. 
 
The tap somehow stopped trickling. However, the basin was totally dry. There was no sign of water leakage. What made it the creepiest was that the tap was the knob-type, hence someone had to twist the knob in order to on and off the water supply. How could have touched the tap when he himself was showering?
 
Tao was totally freaking out right now. He immediately dashed out of the bathroom, eager to see his manager Hyung in order to calm himself down. 
 
He nearly died when he saw the empty room. 
 
His manager Hyung was nowhere to be seen. 
 
The second night was the last night of his stay in China. This time, Tao devised a smart plan. He decided to blast music in the bathroom while he was showering, so that the creepy silence and sounds of dripping water wouldn't freak him out. 
 
As he was lathering his hair, EXO-M's Lucky happened to be shuffled. Tao happily sang along to the song, thinking of his proud "pop-pop" moment.
 
He was so oblivious and enjoying himself when singing that he did not notice that the song sounded extra different. It was only until his "pop-pop" moment did he freeze. There was a moment of silence as Tao stopped singing, his ears picking up a foreign voice singing along with him.