Sooyoung (part two)

Book of Spooky Tales
8. Sooyoung (part two)
 
Characters: Sooyoung, Siwon
 
 
Sooyoung gasped as she stepped inside the white villa. "This place is beautiful," she breathed, as she let her gaze wander around the place. There was a majestic looking crystal chandelier hanging in the living room. It was simply grand, sprawling, amazing. She gaped as she rushed to sit down on the exquisite looking cream sofa. 
 
Siwon chuckled as he sat down beside his girlfriend, as Sooyoung excitedly bounced up and down on the comfy material. He gently her long brown hair, with a soft but intense gaze. Sooyoung suddenly stopped bouncing and turned to look at Siwon sharply. "This must have cost you a bomb." She nudged his arm. Siwon shook his head as he wrapped his right arm around her waist. 
 
"As long as you like it, money isn't an issue," he said. "I just hope you'll enjoy our seven days here together." Sooyoung nodded as she smiled, pulling Siwon into a big bear hug. "I like it! I like it so much!" Siwon laughed, before Sooyoung cheekily added with a giggle. "But of course I love you the most!" 
 
The couple laughed before a kissing session happened on the sofa. 
 
 
Three days had passed ever since the Choi couple moved into the villa for a holiday. Both of them spent their time happily together, chilling out in the living room, hanging out in the diner bar, competing in the entertainment room, and of course having fun in the bedroom. 
 
Sooyoung, however, sensed a weird presence. Whenever they passed by the pool and the study, she felt that they were being watched. There would always be a cold gust of wind around her ankles, and she shuddered at the sudden contact of ice cold air on her skin. "Siwon, I feel like we are being watched," she would tell her boyfriend, however Siwon would just shrug it off and try to convince her that she was just being too paranoid. 
 
On the fourth night, Sooyoung was awakened by a nightmare. She dreamt of a girl being brutally . What was worse was that the interior of the place looked too similar to the study in the very villa. She tried to wake Siwon up, wanting him to comfort her, but Siwon was too deep in slumber. Sooyoung snuggled closer to Siwon, lifting his arm to wrap it around her. But what she could never forget was the look of helplessness and sadness on the girl's face as she cried out for help. 
 
The very next morning at the breakfast table, Sooyoung told Siwon about her dream. Siwon frowned as he sipped from his coffe mug. "It's just a nightmare. It may not even be in this very study-" he was cut off by Sooyoung. "But Siwon, it felt so real. The way the girl looked at me, she was calling me for help! Yet I couldn't do anything." Sooyoung couldn't help but to burst out in sobs. She didn't even know why she was feeling so sad and helpless. Siwon pressed his lips into a straight line and got up, walking to plant himself beside Sooyoung's chairs. 
 
"Soo, it's just a nightmare. You must have been thinking too much. Don't cry anymore, I'm here. Nobody will hurt you, alright? Do you want to get some rest?" He her hair as he asked gently. Sooyoung sniffed, and nodded her head. She felt so tired and uptight in the villa ever since the nightmare. 
 
Siwon scooped Sooyoung up bridal style and lay her down on the bed. He then drew the curtains and draped the blanket over Sooyoung, before switching off the beside lamp. Siwon was about to leave her bedside when all of a sudden, Sooyoung grabbed his arm. "Siwon!" She cried out. 
 
Siwon turned with a baffled expression on his face. "Yes?" He asked curiously. 
 
"Don't go. Stay with me." Sooyoung blushed as she looked at the guy bashfully. 
 
Siwon smiled and nodded, grabbing a chair and sitting beside the beside. "I'll stay here, alright? Don't worry. Just go to sleep," he pecked a kiss on her nose."