8. Sooyoung (part one)

Book of Spooky Tales
A/N: warning: Story contains descriptive scene of mutilation. Do not read if uncomfortable. 
 
8. Sooyoung (part one)
 
Characters: Sooyoung, Siwon
 
 
"D-don't come any c-closer to me... Or I'll..." The girl warned while she moved backwards slowly. Looking around quickly for something, the shiny knife gleamed in the dark. She tried to grab the weapon but the sinister man blocked her way. 
 
"Not so fast, gorgeous. Not until I have fun with you," he smirked, as he forcefully grabbed the girl's shoulders and drove his face into her neck. She screamed and tried to struggle away from his grasp, but his masculine arms squeezed her shoulders. She felt she had no energy left as the man  literally the soul out of her. 
 
"G-go away you-" she never did try giving up. With a strong pull, he ripped off the dress she was wearing and pushed her against the wall. Never had she shown so much of her body to anybody. Never had she. She wanted to hide so much, wanted to escape from this torturous moment and never had she felt so helpless and vulnerable. 
 
The man's grip on her shoulder loosened a little as the man tried to remove his pants. She took this chance to kick him in the groin area and tried to run out the door. He yelped out in pain, but not before grabbing the girl's hair and slamming her head against the wall. Tears streamed down her pale face, her lips trembling and a trickle of blood flowed from the back of her head. 
 
"This is what you get for resisting, ." He laugh maniacally as he forcefully her. She screamed so much, so in pain, but he continued the sin. He d every part of her body she never let anyone touch. Outside, thunder sounded and it was a matter of time before rain poured continuously from the sky. 
 
As he indulged in pleasure, her hands frantically search the floor around her for an object. Any object. Her fingers clasped around a large, heavy trophy and almost immediately, she slammed it down onto the man's skull. 
 
The man gave a cry of pain before clutching at his head and falling to the ground, unconscious. 
 
As she watched him lay on the floor, fear crept up to her. The gleaming trophy showed her fearstriken face, with some fresh blood dainting her reflection. Her white dress, stained with dust and blood, now ripped into rags. Her hair, tangled in knot shaping loosely down her shoulders. Her hands shook and she dropped the trophy, smashing it into millions of tiny pieces. 
 
Was he dead?
 
Carefully, she placed her index finger under his nose. 
 
No breathing. 
 
She fell against his body in shock. He is dead. He is dead, because she just killed him. With her hands. 
 
Deep down, though, she knew he deserved it. Who asked him to abuse her? He's just getting a taste of a medicine. 
 
Lightning flashed across the dark sky as the lady suddenly stopped crying. The teardrop from her cheek dripped down on the man's bloodstained head, as her red lips curled up into a sinister smile. Cackling ever so softly, she dragged the body slowly by the arm, head first, out of the house. 
 
The body was heavy, she had to admit, and it took her quite some time to get him to the poolside. Once there, she left the body in the rain as she disappeared back into the house to get a chopper. 
 
As soon as she returned, she began her work. The pouring rain did not stop her from doing what she set her heart and soul on. The body was dealt with heavy blows, vicious cuts and violent hackings as the lady laughed creepily to herself. At last the body was heavily mutilated, and horribly grotesque. What had been a man less than fifteen minutes ago, now looked nothing like it. The arms and legs are severed off, which protruding bones sticking out of the hackered portion at the joints. The stomach ares was slit open, right from the throat til the bellybutton. The intestines were soaked in not only the man's blood, but also in the rainwater which collect in the spaces of the opened body. 
 
The face... Was the most horrible of all. Where the eyeballs were, nothing stood in the empty sockets of the eyeholes. The eyeballs dangled out by thin threads of blood tissue as the lady yanked the eyeballs out with her bare hands, as hard as she could. With a loud snap, the threads broke and the lady slowly placed them in the dogbowl. His lips were viciously ripped apart, his mouth seemingly in the shape of a really large and wide grin. 
 
She stood back for a while to admire her work, before raining one last blow on his head. With a sharp crack, the skull broke open and out spilled the inner contents. She then kicked the body into the pool. A loud splash! was heard over the thunder as the red liquid instantly diffused into the water, creating a bloody, red mess. 
 
She then took the chopper, and with a quick, clean blow, severed her own throat. 
 
She had the last laugh.