Mirror, mirror, on the wall

Book of Spooky Tales

 

4. Mirror, Mirror, on the wall
 
Characters: Tao, sasaeng fan, Kris 
 
 
03 June 2013
Dear Diary
 
After finishing their schedule for the long day in China, my EXO oppas finally had the time to rest! Sigh. It's so tiring following them for the whole day all around. But anything is worth it, as long as my hubby Tao can see me! :D
 
I managed to touch him several times and even hit his face! At the airport! He looked at me in shock but I'm really happy he finally noticed me! Sometimes he gets so busy with his work that he forgets about me :'( Yixing oppa and Luhan oppa were very angry though. Yixing oppa even shouted. The other fangirls kept pushing my oppas! >:( serves them right! Only I have the right to see my oppas and touch them! That's because I am Tao oppa's yeobo! <3
 
Ah! I almost forgot! I managed to stick on a spycam onto Tao oppa's jacket! Keke. Now I can see whatever he's doing! I'm doing this so Tao oppa won't be worried that I will miss him too much. Keke. Tao oppa, saranghae! <3
 
The sasaeng fan (let's call her Lucy) smiled in satisfaction as she closed her diary and hooked her pen around the bind of the notebook. She got out her laptop, tracked the spycam she planted and waited in front of the screen excitedly. 
 
 
Tao sighed as they finally got into the hotel room. It had been a really long day. 
 
The situation at the airport didn't make their day any better. Even though they were near their van, they couldn't get in, due to the massive numbers of fans around. Tao had never seen his Luhan hyung and Lay hyung lose their temper, ever. Yet today, he saw them mad, and Lay even shouted. 
 
The worst part was when a fan hit him on his face. Tao winced as he touched his wound. The girl even managed to tug at his jacket rather violently. He knew that his hyungs had decided on not going by the airport's VIP exit, because they wanted to the see the fans who were waiting for them all day long. Yet in the end, this was the situation they met. 
 
Tao decided to take a nap while waiting for his hyungs to wash up. What happened during the Happy Camp filming today made him really embarrassed. In the end he decided to shower alone. So much for being scared in the bathroom alone at 3am.
 
 
Lucy rubbed her eyes as she glanced at her clock. 
 
3.03am. 
 
She had been camping ever since eleven but she didnt get to see anything as Tao was asleep. 
 
All of a sudden, the spycam shook vigorously. Lucy shrieked as an arm nudged Tao. She recognized it to be Kris' and started laughing uncontrollably! Finally!
 
"Tao, wake up, it's time for you to shower," Kris shook Tao awake. 
 
She could hear Tao's groans as he got up from where he was sitting. 
 
He grabbed his towel and clothes, and headed to the bathroom. 
 
Oh my god! Bathroom scene! My Tao oppa! This is going to be awesome!
 
She watched as the spycam was slowly being lowered to the ground. Tao oppa must be stripping now!
 
Tao then removed his top, revealing his well-formed abs. 
 
Kya!!! I must be the only one who can have the chance to see this scene!!! My eyes!!! My hubby! Those abs!!!
 
She could have a clear view of the mirror and the sink. Tao headed to the bathtub to turn on the water heater. 
 
The bathroom was getting steamy and the mirror fogged up. 
 
She her lips excitedly. Oh, boy. 
 
Tao laughed as he saw the foggy mirror. Deciding to play around, he used his finger to trace and drew a word on the mirror. 
 
Hello! ^_^
 
After which he went into the shower, drawing the curtains shut and all she could make out right now was a blurry figure singing in the shower. 
 
She slammed her desk. Damn. I was so close. 
 
She could only wait impatiently and watch as the spycam filmed the mirror and recorded Tao singing in the shower. 
 
Just then, she noticed something. 
 
The tap was suddenly twisted, and hot water filled up the sink as the steam fogged up the mirror once again. 
 
However, as Tao was singing rather loudly, he did not hear the sound of gushing water. Lucy stared in horror as the following words appeared on the mirror, right below Tao's greeting. 
 
Hello there. ;)
 
 
this idea came to me when I trying to think how the plot would fit properly and come across as interesting... Then I remembered a sasaeng incident when a sasaeng planted a spy device on Tao and recorded him singing in the shower. Some parts of this story actually is based on reality. Like on 3rd June, EXO really was bombarded by many fans at the Changsha airport. Luhan and Lay even shouted... :( you can just imagine how chaotic the situation was. Then also on Happy Camp, Tao revealed that he showers with theother members at night cause he is scared. So now I made Tao decide to shower alone :p and finally the recording of Tao singing in the shower. I don't promote sasaeng fandom or sasaengism or whatever you call it. I just don't think it is right to stalk your idols like that. Sure, you like them, but they're people afterall and they do need their personal space. The information used in this fic is from this website here. http://chizurue.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/june-3-situation-at-changsa-airport-during-exos-arrival/ so... Do you like to write on foggy mirrors? ;)