CHP5: Of Apologies, Tricks and OTP...?

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of Apologies, Tricks

and OTP...  ?  

 

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

I'm sorry because I haven't updated for like a week, because last week was hell week T.T So full of projects and so but thank you for those who still waited and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment pls <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, here goes nothing. “Yun Yun, are you here?” I guess he went back to sleep? But that fast?

"Yun oppa?” I took hold of the doorknob, will I see something here? Wait what am I thinking? This is no time to snoop around; I must apologize to Yun Yun, I opened the door and the first thing I saw is… there is only one bed, king size. And some pictures which I can’t see well because I don’t have my glas-

“Yah! What are you doing?” I turned around and saw my dear cousin standing behind me with knitted eyebrows, “I was looking for you, and I thought you were in here…”

“Well, what do you want?” He asked me as he stepped up in front of me and closed the door. “Uhm… I wanted to apologize for what I did earlier…”

I hate awkward silence you know that? Why aren’t you saying anything Yun Yun?? I looked at him in the eyes and he stared back. Yup, we really are related to each other.

“You’re forgiven, just don’t do that again okay?” I nodded and gave him my brightest smile. “Thanks Yun Yun!”

“No more Yunho oppa?” I only grinned at him.

Yun Yun just ruffled my hair, “Now go down and eat, I’ll just take a bath.” He said to me but before he closes the door, I just want to ask one thing…

“Yun Yun… why is there only one bed?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Your bed… in your room… so you and Jae oppa sle-”

“Baby girl!” I turn around and saw Junsu walking up to us, he grabbed my wrist. “Is everything okay now?” Haish Junsu, way to ruin a moment of truth here, Yun Yun only nodded before saying his goodbye.

“Baby girl, come on, Jaejoong hyung made pancakes!” Well that made my stomach growl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Changmin sat beside me and I still feel a little uncomfortable, I still haven’t said my sorry yet. I looked at him and he stared back… haish, heart! For once stop beating so loud…

“Changmin oppa… about earlier, I’m sorry that I woke you up…” he didn’t say anything and I feel a little disappointed, is he really that mad?!

“Here you go kiddo, eat up!” Jaejoong oppa put a plate full of pancakes and suddenly I don’t feel hungry anymore. “Thanks, oppa…”

“Hey what’s wrong?” Yoochun really can see in me right? I looked up at him with a pout and he gave back a puckered brow. “Nothing it’s just… my tummy feels weird. I’ll just go back to my room neh?” I hastily stood up and Jaejoong looked at me with a sad face. Damn it Jaejoong oppa, don’t give me that look! My tummy just feels weird because…. Haish I’m sorry oppa.

“But I cooked lots because I thought you were hungry…” my Jaejoong oppa reasoned out with a sad face, oppa oppa oppa don’t do that!

“I just… I don’t feel well.” And I immediately ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. For the first time, Changmin is the one that makes me want to cry. I hate this feeling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter