CHP10: So YunJae is Really Real?

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So YunJae is Really Real?

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Oh hi!!! Please excuse the super duper boring title lol. Another chapter has been updated, do you want me to end this story soon?? :D I don't even know if someone will say 'no' OTL . Well, enjoyyyyy ♥

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi my name is Jung Ha Na, born in Korea but grew up in the States, and everyone now knows me as DBSK’s Jung Yunho’s adorable cousin. Yes, the fans added adorable because now DBSK are in a talk show and I am watching Yun Yun as he talked about me to the host. Not cool Yun Yun.  

“We always bicker at each other but I know she loves me,” Yun Yun gave a charming smile to the emcee and the audience. I rolled my eyes at the noisy viewers. As the show goes on I can’t help but to notice Yun Yun’s hand… always on Jae oppa’s thigh. What the heck are they doing? And whenever… ohh… Jaejoong oppa, why are you staring at Yun Yun???

An hour passed and the show finally, FINALLY ended. While waiting for them, some girls walked up to me and wanted to take a picture with me. I felt uncomfortable but agreed anyways, good thing I’m pretty today. He he he.

“Baby girl~” Junsu oppa called out, walking towards me and I heard some girls murmured in jealousy at the nickname Junsu oppa called me. “Excuse me,” I bowed to the girls and some security officers led them out. “Did you enjoy the show? Did you see me dance?” Oh oppa, here’s your cute side again! “Yeah, you were cool there,” I pinched his cheeks and he only grinned at me with pure happiness.

“Dongsaeng!!” oh, Yun Yun is calling out for me and as much as I want to question Junsu oppa about Yun Yun’s hand I should just let it go, I’m imagining things… right? “Come on, oppa, let’s go to your dressing room,” Junsu wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we now made our way towards their dressing room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Where do you want to eat?” Yun Yun asked me and I only shrugged my shoulders, “Don’t know. Hey, mama said that she already sent my birth certificate,” “Really? We’ll check the mail when we get home but right now, how about some pasta?” I nodded and we all headed towards the van. The usual, Yun Yun and Jae oppa in the front, next to the driver, Yoochun oppa and Jun oppa in the middle with manager ahjussi and me and Changmin at the back.

I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket, I picked up my cell phone very carefully, oh it’s a message from Kyle.

From: Kyleeee :^)

Suzy watched DBSK’s show, she was shocked to

know that you are Yunho’s cousin =)

 

I giggled at the thought of Suzy being crazy because of that fact.

To: Kyleeee :^)

Really? Lol, I cant wait to meet her ^^

How are you by the way?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter