CHP3: Adapting Changes, Surprises and Secrets

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Adapting Changes, Surprises

and Secrets

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings!

Oh and comment below if you have some questions that you need to clarify with :) Thank you! Enjoy :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, I just wanted some normal time to spend with my new ‘oppas’ and now here I am standing and watching them being… how should I say this? Being pampered and oh my gosh are those girls applying foundation on their faces? “Okay guys, thirty more minutes!” Effin - some middle aged man just shouted and I feel like an idiot inside.

“Hey watch it!”

“Oh, I’m sorry!” I quickly helped the stylist that I just bumped, haish. I didn’t see her! “Quit standing there, you’re on the way!” I don’t know what to say… I just looked down; I don’t want to be here anymore. “Noona, don’t shout at my cousin.” I think all the movements in this room stopped, I looked at Yunho who smiled at me; for once I appreciate what you did Yun Yun.

The unnie who I just bumped, rolled her eyes and left. Okay now I don’t want to move. I don’t want to be here, all are just too… busy. However maybe this time I can use my photography skills. “Yun Yun, have you seen my bag?” he looked at me through the mirror, “Yeah, on the coach.” I walked very cautiously because I don’t want to create a scene anymore.

Anyways, I now have my precious DSLR camera with me, now time to test my skills baby! Hmm… now who should I… ah! Changmin oppa… Now where is Chang- holy macaroni!

I didn’t mean it! Since when did Changmin become shirtless?! I quickly looked away, “Yun Yun, I’ll be going outside okay?” I don’t want to stay here, I need fresh air! “Why?”

“I just, I want to go!” Why am I whining?! Why am I whining? No, stop thinking about Changmin’s body. Stop. “Yah, tell me where you’ll go,” Aish, why do you have so many questions Yun Yun? I turn around and holy mo- they are- they… why are they shirtless?!

“You should not see that~” my eyes are covered again! “Changmin?” and then I felt an arm around my waist as whoever he is, leads me out of the dressing room. He now let go and Changmin’s warm smile greeted, you’re always my savior Changmin.

“Th-thanks.”

“No problem, just come back here after thirty minutes okay?” Oppa! You’re making my stomach do back flips again. “O-okay,” I quickly walk away because I don’t want him to see my blushing face. Aish.

I took hold of my camera and started to roam around. I admit, this is just a hallway and there is nothing much to capture.

Hold up, what’s that noise? Am I hearing people cheering? I quickly followed where it was coming from and I took a peek, omg! There are so many people!!

“Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dong Bang Shin Ki!” This is epic! Like, the people are red! I hurriedly took pictures of the wide audience and they kept cheering, hmm… I guess they like my cousin that much huh? As I took enough, I quickly went back to the dressing room but something had made me stop, is that Jaejoong and Yunho?

“Jaejoong, bear with it okay?” Jaejoong nodded as my cousin took hold of his hand. “We will tell her soon.” Are they talking about me? What do they need to tell me? “Ha Na…”

“Oh my sh-!!!” Changmin. Why? Why the heck did you scare me?! He freaking whispered near my ear and aish- Changmin!

“You scared me again! I hate you now!” I walked away from the surprising man and I saw Jaejoong and Yunho walking towards us, “Hey, what happened? What did….”

I can’t hear them anymore; I want to get away from Changmin. Who wouldn’t be pissed right? Now I’m curious what they are talking about, but the most I want to know is what do Yunho and Jaejoong need to tell me? And why do they act like... Ugh! So many questions that needed to be answered!

“Hey kiddo, what are you doing here alone?” Huh? Oh it’s long hair Yoochun. “Nothing…” I looked down as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, “What’s up with your face? What happened?” I don’t really want to talk about him; I’m still a little upset about Changmin always surprising me and because I didn’t heard the rest of Yunho and Jaejoong’s conversation.

“Yoochun oppa…” we stopped walking as he looked at me, “Yes?”

“What’s up with Yun Yun and Jaejoong oppa?” he seems shoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter