CHP31: We're Okay... For now.

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We're Okay... For Now

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

AWYISS AN UPDATE. This is two chapters in one chapter so this is a bit long update, I hope you all enjoy! THANK YOU for keeping up with my story :) ~ Please comment, vote or whatever! Lots of love my dears mwah mwah

I hope you really feel like you are the one in the story, really trying my best here, oh well. Enjoy! :*  ♥

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"Yah, Changmin!" I saw YunYun with Yoochun oppa running towards us, the flashes of the reporters’ camera is blinding me but I felt someone tugging me out of the commotion and into the van.

What is happening, I'm worried.

"Where's Changmin oppa?" Jaejoong oppa grabbed my shoulders and pushed me at the back. "Let's go," the next thing I know is the van taking off without my cousin and Changmin oppa.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"What's happening? Where are they?" I was crying I'm super worried; my YunYun can be in danger and Changmin oppa! There were so many paparazzi and... "Calm down, baby girl,"

"They could be in danger! There were so many people, what if that bastard hits Changmin oppa back?"

“Baby girl..."

"I can't calm down, my cousin!"

"Just don't panic!" Jaejoong oppa held my shoulders to stop me from standing up and leaving my room, "Junsu get us some water please," I saw Junsu oppa going out. I need to go too.

"YunYun! I need to make sure he's okay! And Changmin..."

"Just calm down!"

"Why are you calm? Your boyfriend might be in danger!" I sobbed; I never had been so worried in all my life.

 

Oh Gosh...

 

Another scandal will arise and it’s all because of me, I caused Changmin another trouble. I looked up at Jae oppa and he's quiet, he's just staring at me. "Oppa... I'm sorry, did I cause another trouble again?"

"Here baby girl, drink" Junsu came barging in, bringing the cup of water. He kept rubbing my back as I took sips.

Then his phone rang and he immediately answered it. After a few minutes he hang up, Jae oppa avoiding my gaze. Did something happen to them. "They're on their way home."  Junsu smiled at me then went out again. I turned my gaze at my other oppa.

"Jae oppa..."

"I'll be back."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"YunYun, are you okay?" I ran up to them as soon as they entered, hugging him, "I'm so sorry," I cried, burying my head in his chest, I looked up and saw my other oppas looking at me, I let go and grabbed Changmin's hands, "I'm so sorry... To all of you... It's all my fault."

I felt arms circling me; it was Yoochun oppa, hugging my back. I cried more, "I'm so sorry... If I just listened, I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Changmin pulled me in his arms and hugged me and soon all five of them are hugging me.

"Hey... Look at me," I let go of the hug and turn my gaze at YunYun, "Come here," I moved into his welcoming arms and his masculine smell making its way to me. "Don't cry. Jungs don't cry," I chuckled at his statement, wiping my cheeks. "It's okay... We already forgive you," Looking around, I saw my other oppas looking at me with a soft smile on their faces, my eyes landed on Jaejoong oppa… his expression I can’t express but he’s smiling alright.

"So stop crying, you look ugly." I playfully slapped his chest and hugged him again. "Shut up, we look alike."

I circled my arms around YunYun's neck and kissed his cheeks, "Thank you."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"You know, you didn't have to punch him," I applied pressure on his knuckles, watching him wince in pain, "I can't help it okay," He grunted, looking at me with a soft glare. "Plus, he was harassing you; I can't let things happen like that. He was provoking me, he deserves to be punched."

I smiled, putting the melted ice pack away and grabbing another one next to me, my heart is doing these crazy dances, only Changmin oppa can do this to my heart.

"Why are you smiling?"

"As I said before, you didn't have to punch him but thank you oppa. I honestly thought that you all were still angry at me, and you really surprised me." I looked at him, "And now your fist i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter