CHP25: A Trip To Remember IV

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Trip to Remember 1V

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

I updated and what do you think of the poster? Good right? lol Comments pls and check out STUCK even if I haven't updated it yet OTL ... but it's summer vacation here already so let's just pray that laziness won't overcome me lololol,  comments are appreciated!!  ♥

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Can I have that song in phone?” I pointed out as they finished recording. What’s the title? Doushi… I don’t remember… “No you can’t.” Yun Yun answered, drinking his bottled water. I huffed, “Why? I’m an exclusive VIP so I must have it.”

“Buy our album.” Yun Yun suggested, well whatever. I turned to look at Yoochun oppa, “Can I? Please?”

“I’m sorry baby girl, we can’t.” I pouted, well at least I get to hear that first right? “Okay… where’s the comfort room?” I asked, playing with my phone a little because I secretly recorded the song but not the whole though. “Just walk straight to the left, we will meet you outside there, we still have to pack,” Yun Yun said while giving me stern looks. “Don’t get in trouble.”

“I won’t. I won’t.” I smiled, stucking my tongue out. “But I don’t promise.”

“Yah! You little brat.”

“Gigantic structure!”

“Tiny abode,”

“What’s with the weird name calling?” Jaejoong oppa said, combing my hair with his fingers. I can see that all people inside were looking at us. “He started it.” I replied, taking my small bag with me, “I’ll just go to the comfort room,” I opened the door and closed it. I grabbed my phone and played their song.

 

“Doue kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou...”

 

“What you got there?”

“Why the fridge are you always surprising me?” Really, I’ve been shocked by many people already.

“A song…”

“Okay.” he nodded and it is becoming quite uncomfortable now. “So why are you here?” I am trying to change the subject here to lessen the awkwardness. “I was walking by and I saw you.” Really? “So is the tour done?”

“What tour?” I pouted, “You said you are in a tour right now so that’s why you’re here.”

“Oh! Yeah. Yup, the tour is already done but...”

“But?” I was fiddling with my phone, waiting for his answer. “Can you help me?” I looked at him, raising my brow. I noticed that he’s wearing a white shirt and a very thick jacket. Hmm it’s quite cold outside, maybe I should sneak out again to buy another coat.  

“I lost my phone from somewhere, help me look?”

“Sure! Where did you last go?” as he went to somewhere which I assume is the cafeteria because I can smell food. Now I’m becoming hungry. “I was here,”

“It’s hard to find your phone now, with all the people coming here...” I looked around, hoping to see a phone resting somewhere which is quite impossible. Not all people are honest right? I then felt my phone vibrating, oh gosh I forgot.

“Hello?” I answered hesitantly because I know that I will get some screaming. “Where are you?!” And damn yeah I’m right. “I am with a friend and we’re at the cafeteria.”

“Yeah that sounds like the comfort room,” I pouted, “I’m sorry~”

“And what did I say about no talking or leaving with strangers?” I frowned; well sure Kazuhiro is no stranger. “Just stay there and then we will go home.” I agreed then looked at Kazuhiro; I smiled as I close my phone. “So? Any progress?” he shook his head with a pout that is kind of cute. “How will I go home?” after that an idea popped inside my brain, I tap his shoulder, “Use my phone to call your house or a cab.” I handed him my phone and a bright smile was painted on his lips.

“Thanks.” I laughed because he bowed four times before going to a corner. I sighed; I’m in trouble again right? For escaping them again. “There you are trouble maker.”

“I am not.” Scrunching up my nose while glaring at my so called cousin, then Changmin oppa appeared at the same time my Japanese friend come into view but the weird thing is that his head is down and his jacket is zipped up, covering half of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter