CHP26: A Trip To Remember V

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Trip to Remember V

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

It's been long since I have updated. lol Comments pls and still check out STUCK even if the update is not yet there and my a/n there is a lie hehehe ... also!! check out LOVE AND SEEK okay? Check that out and comment your thoughts about my drunk writing (even though I don't drink) Well, comments are appreciated and mwah mwahhh ♥

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

As we headed for the entrance again, none of us talked and none of us looked at each other. I feel shameful, especially to Changmin oppa. I sighed as I heard the fans’ scream again. “Get ready.” Manager ahjussi warned and... and I guess they won’t accompany me. As I saw the security making a path for us towards the van, we all went out slowly.

The skinship was too much; I feel some are pushing me and some forcing a paper on my face. I tightened my arms around myself, now I feel alone. I saw Changmin oppa in front, now I regret going last. “Ha Na!” A fan screamed as she tries to escape the securities grasp. They know me. I gasp as I fell over, damn. Now I feel my ankle hurting a little and my knee and my elbow. I feel helpless without them accompanying me.

No tears, this is not the moment to come out. The screams went louder and flashes became frenzy. I groan, now it’s even hard to stand up straight. “Get up.” I glanced up and saw Changmin oppa kneeling down in front of me but eyes never meeting mine. I smiled a little as he helped me and held me until we reached the van.

Now that was just embarrassing. Ugh how I wanted to scream at those fans. Okay so the usual sitting arrangements but this time… Changmin oppa didn’t sit beside me. No one sat beside me.

I’m sorry my oppas… I’m really sorry…


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“This was supposed to be a memorable trip to Japan…” I whispered, burying my head more on my tear stained pillow. My flight will be tomorrow night and… I don’t want to go yet because I’ll be going home alone. I sighed, I feel really bad. I have done nothing good since I got here. And now I’m getting hungry but I don’t have the confidence to go outside.

I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes in the process. I look like a zombie for sure. I stood up and walked out of the room only to be greeted by dimness. They are already sleeping. I slowly and quietly walked towards the kitchen, catching a glimpse of YunJae almost hugging while sound asleep. I shook my head, now about the YunJae issue is getting into me too.

“My stomach’s grumbling.” I pouted and headed to the fridge… hmm… nothing much is in here. I groaned, do I have to order room service? But- I close my eyes, damn you headache. Not right now.

“Hungry?” I turn around, Changmin… I don’t know why but my voice seems to be stuck right now. I only nodded, afraid to look into his beautiful eyes. “I’ll call room service.” I nodded again as I hear him talking to the phone in Japanese. “Go wait for it.” I nodded once more, standing up and walking to the door.

So here I am, standing outside of the doorway waiting for that damn room service. “Room service ma’am?” I smiled, “Yes.” He was about to open the door, I stopped him. “Just leave it to me.” He gave me a smile before handing me the pushcart with a simple plate in the middle. I took my meal inside and sat at the kitchen table. I let out a breath, looks like i’m eating alone. I miss them already.

Well let’s just hope for the best tomorrow.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“Ugh...” i groaned turning to rest on my left and threw that annoying arm over my bo—arm? I sat up quickly but soon regretted it as my head started to spin. Haish, damn it. I looked to my right, “Kyle?”

“Hey.” He greeted nonchalantly, eyes still closed. “What the heck? Why are you- how?”

“Shh... it’s still early.” He threw a pillow at me. I frowned, “I must be going crazy. Yeah, you’re just my imagination.”

“I’m super real.” He finally sat up that’s when I noticed that he’s wearing a thick jacket. “Why are you here?” This best friend of mine is full of surprises. “Yunho-sshi sent me here, to accompany you back home.” Oh... the guilt is coming back now. Also the tears. I am such an idiot; I feel so pathethic right now.

“Come here...” I was shock as he put an arm around me, pulling me closer to his chest. “He told me what happened.”

“I wasn’t-”

“Hey... hey I believe you, baby girl...” that makes me want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter