CHP13: My Fangirl Unnie

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Fangirl Unnie

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Hey guys I updated yey! LISTEN, expect an update in less than one hour okay? Comments pleassseeeeeeee ♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weeks passed and Sunjin’s question never stopped, she keeps bothering me about her ships, MinSu and YunJae. On the other hand, YunJae’s PDA! I accidentally saw one PDA again! And I don’t know if I should be happy or what. I saw them kissing again! On the balcony! KISSING. Aren’t they afraid of paparazzi?! Well, it was dark and the source of light was only the moon but still! They… they are kissing! In public! And I saw them! And my cousin… that's my cousin we're talking about...

“Yah!” Huh? I turned to look at SunJin unnie and she was already packing her things, “Class is over, you wanna stay here and chill or go home?”

“Oh yeah,” I grinned and I started to pack my things, “Anyways, we have to start on our project soon, when are you available baby girl?” Yes I know, she learnt it from Kyle and from DBSK, how? Well most Cassies knew that DBSK calls me baby girl thanks to that large forehead dude and ducky .

“How about now? At my place and please don’t call me baby girl, noona, it’s ewww.” She chuckled, “Unnie!!” Oh sweet potatoes, I forgot again.

“So come on, let’s get movin~” I don’t know how she keeps all that energy but I guess I can’t question SunJin unnie’s powers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She was blabbering nonstop and it’s getting annoying, she talks a lot but she’s cute. “So you see, when I attended my cousin’s birthday party, I was amazed by the cake and I so want to eat it!” and some of the Korean words she uses are deep words! I can’t understand some. I sighed as I saw the front gates.

“Sunjin unnie, we are here, now may I remind you to behave okay?”

“Why?” Uh… I think she forgot that she is a fangirl and I live with her idols…

“Because Yun Yun doesn’t like much noise, he should be called ahjussi.” I said and her eyes widen, well, she realized it now. “Oh freaking- I almost forgot that you were Jung -Freaking y-Yunho’s cousin!” Erase the y please. I laughed at her and she pouted, “Okay okay… that was sure funny, you forgot that you are friends with your ‘oppas’ baby girl and please don’t call Yun Yun y, he isn’t. When you see his tummy, you will be disgusted!”

“Jung Yunho is perfect.”

“Um Hm.. he is.” I grinned and she slapped my arm. Aw! Fangirls hit hard.

As we entered the apartment or what SunJin unnie calls ‘heaven’, I took off my shoes lazily and walked in, “Jae oppa? You here?” I guess they are still not home, “Aww, unnie, too bad. I think they won’t be home ‘till midnight.” I could feel that she wants to cry as she sat on the couch. I looked at her and she was looking at the pictures displayed near the TV. “Omo!”

“What?” I asked as she stood up and took one of the picture frames, “See this? See this? It’s pure YunJae evidence! It’s not even out on the internet!!” I took a look and it was a picture of Jae oppa and YunYun, side by side with Yun Yun’s arm around his waist and Jae oppa’s arm around his neck. “You sure?”

“Yes I am, oh gosh th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter