CHP4: Unintentional Mistakes

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unintentional Mistakes

 

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

My apologize because this chapter seems boring but I hope you like it! Comments plssss :3

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I yawned as I looked at the clock, it’s already five in the morning and I still don’t smell breakfast, maybe today is their rest day. And maybe this is the time I can snoop around the house for a bit. I grinned then stood up.

Now what secrets can I find today? As I successfully closed my door gently, I looked left, right. No signs of tall oppas! I slowly walked towards Yun Yun and Jae oppa’s door, this room is what I’m super duper curious about.

I lightly touched the doorknob and twisted it- it’s locked! Why is it locked? Aish! Now my chance is ruined.

“Why are you up so early?” Why do I feel that everyone in this house likes to scare people?? I turned around slowly but I guessed I kind of scared Yoochun oppa as my hair was covering half of my face and I was wearing an all white sleeping gown.

“, don’t look at me like that!” Did my eye bugs add some scary effects? I decided to scare him a little.

“Oppa…” hi hi hi Yoochun’s frightened expression is priceless and thank you sun for not raising that fully! Bit darkness is not that bad.

“Hey, Ha Na… what are you-”

“O-oppa…” I said as I glared at him and he backed away a little, ha ha, oppa don’t tell me you can be fooled easily?!

“Ha Na?” I slowly walked towards him and he backs away, “Yah! Speak up!”

“Oppa…” Am I really that scary? Huh? Should I take this scene as a compliment?

“Baby girl, I’m not joking!” Oppa why are you scared? It makes me sad.

“OPPA!!” I did not really screamed that loud, I just shouted okay? He shrieked before running away.

“Oppa, why are you running away?” Now it’s time to stop fooling with him. “Oppa, I was just playing with you!” I ran towards him and Changmin’ s door suddenly opened. “Yah! What’s with- Yoochun hyung stop running!” Yoochun ran up to Changmin and hid behind his back. “Changmin, she scared me! She freaking scared me! I don’t like scary jokes!” Was Yoochun about to cry?? I really didn’t mean it and thus he scared me first!

“Yah yah yah, early in the morning and people are already screaming?!” Yunho and Jaejoong’s door opened and a shirtless Yunho complained to us… Shirtless? Why is Yunho shirtless?

“It seems that Ha Na is playing some joke with Yoochun hyung.” Are you mad Changmin? I didn’t mean to wake you up… “Aish, explain to me what you did later, now go back to sleep!” Yunho said and walked back inside his room, banging the door shut.

I pouted as I look at Yoochun and Changmin oppa. I guess they’re mad at me too?

“Go to sleep.” Changmin said as he walked back in leaving me and Yoochun. I cleared my throat. “Yoochun oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter