CHP9: Double Trouble

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Trouble 

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Hi!! Again, sorry for the delays of updates T.T Geting ready for college is verty stressful T.T Anyways, yey for the subscribers :D Sorry if I troubled some with the subscirbers only :D Still, thanks all and comment pleasseee ♥

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I now sat very uncomfortably next to Changmin oppa. Jae oppa was serving us dinner and I think he noticed my unusual silence. “What’s wrong, baby girl?” even though that nickname is bothering me a lot, I just smiled, “Nothing… just thinking some stuffs.” I can feel that he doesn’t believe me.

Well, who wouldn’t be bothered by the fact that I accidentally kissed Changmin?! Huh? Who wouldn’t!?!?!

“Oh by the way, Kyle left a message in my phone,” Jae oppa said and I looked up, “Really? What did he said? I’m sorry for using your phone Jae oppa, I promise I will buy one.” He just gave me his gentle smile, “its fine,” oh I love you Jaejoong oppa.

“He said hi, that’s all.” I nodded as he puts the food in front of me, I still feel uncomfortable with Changmin oppa sitting beside me. While the six of us eat peacefully apart from Changmin oppa and Junsu oppa’s bickering about food, everything feels… warm in the heart.

“Yun Yun…” I uttered and I feel all their gazes turned to me, “I… can I go to the mall?”

“At this time?”

“No… tomorrow,” I saw him nodded, “What will you do?”

“I’m gonna buy a phone,” he nodded again. “Can I come with you?” Oh Junsu oppa you’re so cute talking while your mouth is full. “I guess…?” Junsu oppa gave a grin, “I will show you around the mall!!!” Now I’m getting excited. “We’re free tomorrow, right?” Junsu asked Yun Yun and he nodded. “Yey!” Wow, Junsu oppa, you’re… so cute.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ahh a day with Junsu oppa… He’s now dragging me to a shoe store, “Baby girl, this shoes suits you,” I smiled, of course everything suits me. “Oppa, we’re here to buy a new phone, remember?”

“Oh yeah!! Ha Ha Ha,” It’s one of his loud laughs again. It’s cute but at the same time annoying to the ears. “Come on, let’s go buy your phone!!" and now he dragged me again. When we reached a certain store, I was amazed by the sized of all the mobile phones here, they all look the same. “Go on, pick one! I’ll buy it for you~” I was shock at Junsu oppa’s statement, I cleared my throat, “No thanks oppa… I have the money,” he whined a little but I still said no. After a few more pushes to my oppa’s stubborn self, he finally let it go and I ended up buying a Smartphone.

“Nice choice baby girl, now let’s eat, I’m starving!!” I grinned and we ran to the nearest restaurant. Junsu oppa is fun to be with.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So Yoochun said, ‘my forehead is not that big,’ but then Changmin answered, ‘don’t lie.’” We both laughed and some people looked at us, I don’t care. “Baby girl, when will your classes start?” I looked up at him, his cheeks was decorated with some sauce, “I haven’t given the my birth certificate yet,” I laughed as I wiped away the sauce. “Thanks,” Did he just blush?

“Oppa, you know what’s OTP?” I guess this is the right time to investigate about DBSK. “OTP? Yeah I know,” he answered with a child-like smile, “Are OTPs true?”

“Some yes, some no. Why? You have an O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter