CHP11: What Have I Done?

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Have I Done?

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Finally I updated and I hope this update is enough for what I miss, i'm really sorry for not updating for like two weeks or three? Because exams but don't worry because Friday next week will be the start of our Sembreak :D So yeah, please comment and I hope you like ittttt ♥

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What the heck is happening? Why? When? Oh my… so Yun Yun and Jae oppa is in a relationship?!?! YUNJAE IS REAL??!! I don’t know what to feel, what should I feel? Ahmm… should I tell them I saw them kiss?

No!! It will just make is worst. Ugh!! Eotteohkehae hanayo???

An hour passed and I stayed sprawled on the bed staring at the ceiling, the radio music booming throughout the room. Then someone knocked on my door, “Baby girl?” I quickly turned off the radio and walked very slow towards the door. I breathed out.

“Y-yes, Ja-jae op-pa?” Dang it! Why am I stuttering? Keep calm Ha Na!! KEEP CALM. I then felt his hand on my forehead, “are you okay baby girl?” I quickly nodded and pushed his hand off, “What do you need oppa?” Oh oppa, don’t look at me like that!!! I can’t even look at you in the eye then the scene of Yun Yun kissing Jaejoong oppa’s lips replayed and I squished my eyes shut.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I nodded swiftly, opening my eyes and looking at Jaejoong oppa’s eyebrows. “If you say so… by the way, come down to the kitchen, Junsu is opening up the ice cream we bought,” he was smiling sweetly and I’m so bothered about this. He’s so composed, while I’m not.

“O-okay…” he smiled one last time before going off. I sighed and closed the door, my back leaning against it. “Okay, you have officially lost your senses…” What should I feel about this? First, I’m in a new country and my parents are far away, second, I’m living with Korea’s Asia Star and third… my cousin is gay? Ugh, why is this happening to me? I…

“You there?” Changmin oppa… “Yes, uhmm… can you tell them that I want to go to sleep now…” Please Changmin oppa, I don’t really know how to face you five. “Something wrong?” Oppa I appreciate your wariness for me but not now… “Nothing oppa… good night…”

“Okay, good night…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today is Saturday and my training starts on Wednesday and now I lay on the couch, covered with layers of blanket as the snow starts to fall down outside. The seasons here are so different from the states. “Here, this will help you warm up,” Yoochun oppa puts the cup on the table, “Its chocolate~” they know that I don't like coffee. I smiled, “Thank you, oppa…”

“You’re welcome and we’re sorry because the heater isn’t doing its job well.” He then sat beside me, opening the television. We sat in silence, my feet resting on his lap, his hands keeping them warm. “You have such small feet.”

“Shut up,” I lightly kicked his side as he laughed, yeah go laugh you big forehead oppa. “Are you that cold?” I nodded with sleepy eyes. “Can I ask you a question?” he asked and I nodded again, both our focus on the television. “I noticed you attitude towards Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung the past few days…” oh no, did he notice my awkward act? Oh no, oh no, what now? I can’t tell them the truth, I just… because… I sat up slowly, taking the hot cup of chocolate to warm my cold hands.

“What have you noticed, oppa?” Be calm, Ha Na. Be calm…

“You seem awkward,”

“Why do you say so?” I looked at him with innocent eyes, ooh I hope this eyes works! “Uhmm… I just observed… is som-something wrong?” I guess my innocent puppy eyes are working after all!! Yey! I pouted at Yoochun oppa and shook my head, “Nothing’s wrong, what makes you think that?” I think he feels guilty for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter