CHP6: Jealousy in the Air

Oppa's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealousy in the Air

 

Please excuse some wrong grammars and spellings! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Hi! I wanted to say sorry for the slowy update and as you can that this is a reader's POV right? So i'm trying my best not to mention

Ha Na's name so you can really feel that you're the one who's Yunho's cousin :) So yeah I hope you enjoy this~~ ♥ Comments pls.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The few weeks I was staying with my awesome oppas, I have to admit, I love staying with them, and I always feel happy around them.

“So what are you up to in life now?” Yun Yun asked me while we were eating breakfast.

Come to think of it, that was the main reason why I’m here. I gave him my sweetest grin. “I kind of forgot about that, thanks for reminding!” he gave me a dissatisfied look and as always I gave him my cute smile.

“Are you going to study at a university or what?”

“I think I will just find a training center,” Jaejoong then offered me some toast; I think I will get fat here eating only Jaejoong oppa’s cooking. “No thank you oppa, I’m kind of full.” I carefully stood up and took my plate to the sink.

“I think I will find a training center later, want to come with me Yun Yun?”

“I’m busy.” I pouted, “But… I don’t know Seoul that much,”

“Then go back to Los Angeles.” You’re so mean Yun Yun.

“Why? You don’t like me here?”

“Yunnie! Be considerate and help your cousin!” Well the nickname is back and yes thank you for understanding Jaejoong oppa. “But I don’t have time…” Aish, that’s one ugly pout Yun Yun, “I checked our schedule, and we’re free until next Friday.” Oh I love you too much Jaejoong oppa. I sent Yunho a grin and he rolled his eyes.

“I’ll go with you,” I turned to look at Changmin and I gave him a hug. “Thanks oppa!” I think I’m getting used with this oppa thing.

“Can I come with you?” Jaejoong questioned and sure, why not! I nodded with a grin. “Yunnie! You must go too okay?!”

“Yunnie?” I asked them and the five looked at me, “We’re best friends…” Jaejoong smiled at me, should I let this topic go again??

“Come on, we should go early so later we can decide what movie we should all watch later!!” You interrupted us Changmin oppa… you five are hiding something from me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Ready to go?” I nodded and honestly, I don’t really feel like going out today.

“Come on!” Yun Yun urged us and we went outside and- oh wow, y car~

“This is my baby so be careful.” Whatever Yun Yun. “I thought your baby is Jaejoong oppa?” I looked at Yun Yun and Jaejoong oppa.

“Yeah he is-” Yun Yun that was a trick question~ and then I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter