2.

Don't Stop Running.

 

The school year is about to end. But why is time so slow? Is it really this slow when you're anticipating something?

---

"Congratulations, hyungs!" "Congratulations, oppas!"

Those were the screams heard from the juniors and the students from the lower year levels who came to watch or had someone to support on graduation day.

"Hyung! Congratulations!" Gongchan greeted his hyungs one by one.

"Thanks, Gongchan!" Jinyoung said. "It's going to be you wearing this toga next year."

"Why would I wear your toga?" Gongchan joked.

"Ya! I didn't mean it like that!" Jinyoung said, flicking Gongchan's forehead.

"Ow, that hurt!" Gongchan shrieked.

"You deserve that!" Jinyoung replied.

"Too bad you can't go the trip, hyung. You deserve a break," Gongchan said.

"Nah, I can't. I'm going to be busy moving my things to my apartment," Jinyoung replied.

"Yeah, yeah," Gongchan mocked jokingly. "Congratulations again, hyung. Catch you later. Gotta go and congratulate the others."

Jinyoung only nodded as Gongchan turned away to congratulate the other graduates. 

---

I can't believe it. I'm finally through with this . Now all I have to worry is how to get you and make you mine. But then again, I'm done with that too.

All I really have to do is eliminate.

---

The day had only just begun as the senior party started. It would have to be the last time for a long time for all the seniors to have fun together.

Their juniors had already left them to enjoy their time together.

Key was with his friends, Dongwoon and Jaejin.

"So sorry I can't go Key," Dongwoon apoligzed as he took a sip of whatever alocholic drink it was. "My parents want to spend more time with me before I leave for university. I could come along though, if the vacation wasn't out of the country."

"I really want to go too, but you know, we just graduated. And they said bad things happen to those who just graduated? Or was it to those who are graduating?" Jaejin pondered.

"Babo, it's to those who are graduating!" Dongwoon corrected him.

"Ah, oh yeah! I forgot! But we already graduated! So that means I can come! Ah, wait! I forgot I'm going to Japan to check some universities there. Ah, I'm such a slow person. I'm going to be a late enrollee," Jaejin said, mostly to himself.

"It's okay," Key said, putting up a smile.

"Really sorry, man," Dongwoon said sympathetically. "Maybe next time."

"Yeah, sure," Key said, taking a sip of his drink. "I seem to be the only senior who's done with everything concerning university applications and renting and moving into apartments."

"Yeah!" Jaejin agreed. "Because you're Kim Kibum! You're the man!"

Key chuckled then downed his shot.

"Listen, man. I gotta go," Key said before sitting up from his seat from the bar. "I'm going to go say goodbye to the others now. I have to make sure I have everything for the trip tomorrow."

Dongwoon and Jaejin nodded.

"But, hey, if y'all change your minds, text or call me," Key said before leaving.

---

"Hana, do you really have to go? We can always invite Gongchan with us. Do you really want to miss this Jeju trip?" Hana's mom said as she watched her daughter checking her packed things.

"I don't really have to go. But I don't want to disappoint Gongchan. He's so excited about this. It would be evil of me to turn him down when I already said yes. Anyway, it's just two weeks. When we get back, we'll go after you and dad to Jeju," Hana said.

"Hmm, that seems like a good idea," her mother said. "Have a safe trip tomorrow. Sleep tight."

Hana's mother exited Hana's room, leaving Hana to finish double checking her stuff alone.

Hana puffed her cheeks as she checked her to-bring list. Everything seemed to be alright.

She's not really in to the trip, but the thought of Gongchan being with her was enough. It comforted her. It contented her. It made her happy.

---

The next day, when she was done preparing, she found Gongchan having breakfast with her father. Talking animatedly to him. Her father would nod and at times, laugh.

Hana's father was a strict man. She wasn't really allowed to date. But two years ago, Gongchan changed that. He would go to her house and would woo her parents along wooing her too. Gongchan made sure that her parents would say yes before he'd ask her the question.

Hana's parents found Gongchan amusing and a very promising person. So they agreed to let him date Hana. And they trusted him. And as time passed, they had liked Gongchan as well. And would treat him like their own son as they had only a daughter, and Hana's dad had wanted a son first. And was never given the chance to try again, since Hana's mother wasn't advised to be pregnant again.

"Hey," Hana said, getting their attention.

"Oh, good morning, darling," his father said and Hana went to kiss his cheek.

"Good morning Hana-yang!" Gongchan greeted her.

Hana went to him and rubbed her hands on his back. That was all they could do in front of either of Hana's parents. 

"Morning," Hana said as she sat beside Gongchan and ate her breakfast.

"So, Gongchan, take care of Hana, okay?" Mr Kwon said.

Gongchan nodded and smiled an assuring smile to Hana's father.

"Where's mom?" Hana asked as she swallowed her first bite of her toast.

"I'm here," Mrs Kwon said as she entered the dining room, followed by two annoying boys.

"Hi, hi," the blonde haired boy said.

"Good morning," the black haired boy greeted the other three people in the room.

"What are they doing here so early in the morning?" Hana asked as she eyed her twin cousins suspiciously.

"Oh, I told them to come with you. They have nothing to do this summer, so I figured out that they should come with you," Mrs Kwon said smugly.

"Really, mom?" Hana scoffed.

"But we haven't told Key that they're coming along," Gongchan said, hiding his disappointment. He knew the twins would either or both trouble and ers.

"Oh, I'm sure Kibum would understand. Besides, I know he's a good kid and is capable of taking care of you all," Mrs Kwon said.

"We're not kids that needs to be watched over 24/7, mom," Hana mumbled.

Hana continued eating as the twins joined them on the table. Gongchan was finished by the time the twins had finished scooping up food to their plate. Gongchan took his plate and washed it and then told Hana he'd be in her room, getting her luggage.

By the time Gongchan got Hana's bags down the stairs, Key was already there in the living room, looking at the twins worriedly.

"Right, I should have expected them," Key said.

"Will you all be able to fit in the van?" Mrs Kwon asked as she eyed the van outside through the window.

"Don't worry, Mrs Kwon, it's going to be just 7 of us. Me included," Key assured her.

"Very well then, have a safe trip. Take care of Hana for me. And the twins too!" Mrs Kwon said as Key helped Gongchan with loading the bags in the van where two girls were waiting.

---

Did he really have to be there? 

I should take my mind off that question for a while. I need to re-plan. But it wouldn't be too long to pursue my goal of making you mine. The flaw isn't too big. It can still be smoothed out. 

This is it. It's the start. In a few days. You will be mine.

---

Key had been driving for half an hour already. Suzy, Hana's friend, sat beside him in the front seat, playing games on her iPod.

Meanwhile, Hana was on the side, looking out the window, completely bored. She couldn't go to sleep while the ride. It was one of her fears. She couldn't sleep in a moving vehicle. She was afraid that an accident would happen and she was unconcious. She was afraid of dying without knowing that she was dying.

Gongchan sat beside her, also awake, his head on her shoulder, trying to get his girlfriend's attention by playing with her fingers and tugging her sleeve. But she wouldn't budge. She was too preoccupied staring at the trees replacing the buildings.

Beside Gongchan was Minah. She was blabbing about random stuff, changing topics every two to three sentences. She could be talking to the twins at the back, who were too busy looking out the window, not really sight-seeing, but betting on what the color of the next car that would pass by them. 

The thirty minute drive turned into a two hour drive, and Suzy had fallen asleep listening to music. Minah had stopped talking and had fallen asleep too. The twins had also fallen asleep at the back after counting two hundred cars that they had passed. Gongchan was also asleep, on Hana's shoulder. 

Hana was still awake though. But her head rested on Gongchan's head. She busied herself by playing with Gongchan's fingers that were intertwined with hers.

She would occasionally lift their hands and kiss it.

---

What are you doing? You're not supposed to be like that. You're mine. No one else's. Mine.

---

Chapter 2. Yeah! I'll try update later. If I can't. Then maybe on Monday. Haha. Sorry.

Currently listening to: Block B - U Hoo Hoo (1st Mini Album "New Kids on the Block"); B2ST's Yong Junhyung & Yang Yoseob - Thanks To (My Story)