10.

Don't Stop Running.

"You're not going anywhere."

Hana and Gongchan instinctively turned around and glared at Key who was bloody and burned.

"If I can't have Hana, no one can," he said slowly and threateningly.

Key limply walked towards them, who still stood frozen, carrying a kitchen knife.

But before Key could reach them, he was stopped by Youngmin who had grabbed his ankle.

"You're still alive, eh?" Key mumbled.

"Very much," Youngmin replied. "GONGCHAN HYUNG!"

Key looked at Gongchan as Youngmin yelled his name. Too late. Key didn't have the time to judge Gongchan's kick on his face.

Key stumbled backwards and lost his consciousness, hopefully, this time, for good.

Gongchan and Hana ran towards Youngmin and helped him up. Hana and Gongchan were both on either sides of Youngmin and helped him limp on their way out of the house that was starting to burn down.

As they exited through the front door...

"NOONA!" a voice yelled in front of them.

"Kwangmin!" Hana and Youngmin both exclaimed, happy to see Kwangmin fine.

Well, not that fine. He had a black eye and had a huge cut on his eyebrows. He probably earned a hard punch from Key.

"What happened to your leg?" Kwangmin asked Youngmin as he helped.

"Stabbed with my own pocket knife," Youngmin said. "What happened to your face?"

"Punched, with a rock," Kwangmin replied. "Don't even make me tell you how he did it."

Kwangmin looked behind them as they trudged down the steps of the front porch.

"OH MY GOD! HE'S STILL ALIVE?!" Kwangmin shrieked.

They all looked back and saw Key charging towards them.

"You just don't die don't you?!" Gongchan hissed.

Before Key could even do anything, Gongchan had run to the front steps, picked up a large enough rock and threw it at Key.

The rock hit Key square on the head and he fell down lifelessly on the steps.

While Kwangmin held on to Youngmin, Hana ran towards the front door and closed it. She grabbed a porch chair and used it to secure the door close. That way, even if Key was still alive, he'll burn.

The four had managed to walk towards where the van was.

They stood there and watched the house burn to the ground. 

The two week vacation turned into a two day nightmare.

Hana looked at the twins. Then at Gongchan.

"Your shoulder..." Hana mumbled at Gongchan.

Gongchan looked at her and smiled despite the pain.

"No , sherlock..."

---

THE END. WOOH! YEAH!

I know, it's not really worth it...I rushed it...tsk.

So, it's the end! Thank y'all for reading this! This was just my first shot at mystery and murder. So, I hope it's alright for a first timer. Hehe. Thanks again to all of you readers!

Bye! :)