5.

Don't Stop Running.

That day, when everybody had woken up, cleaned up and eaten their breakfast, Key suggested to do something fun.

"What about swimming?" Key suggested.

"I can't swim..." Minah said, pouting.

"Then you'll just have to watch us have fun," Kwangmin teased, making Minah pout more.

"Yeah, let's do that. I want to try swimming in a lake," Gongchan said. "What about you, jagi?"

"Sure," Hana said, excitement absent from her tone.

"Great, let's all go swimming!" Key said. "Don't worry, Minah, the lake isn't deep. Just don't go too far."

"Okay!" Minah lightened up as she heard that there was a shallow part of the lake.

"Lemme' go and get my swimsuit," Suzy said.

Minah followed her as she said she'd be changing into her swim suit too.

"What about you, jagi? You're not going to change into a swim suit?" Gongchan asked, hoping Hana would go and change into her swim suit. It would be nice to see her in one.

"And let you e on me? No thanks. You might be my boyfriend, but no. Still no. I can wear this," Hana said and gestured on her clothes: cotton shorts and a large shirt, which was Gongchan's.

"Suit yourself," Gongchan said, trying to sound indifferent, although the disappointment in his tone was clearly heard.

After everyone has changed into their swimming attire, they all jumped from the dock into the lake. Except for Minah, who was dipping her foot to the high waters of the lake. 

Everyone was having fun. Even Minah. Although most of the time, she would be screaming and laughing at what the twins would do: drowning the person nearest to them.

After a while, the twins, Key and Gongchan went back to the house to get some snacks in their wet clothes, leaving the girls resting from their swim by the lake.

---

Time to strike.

And you are just making this easier for me.

"Woah, a basement! I wonder what's in there..."

"Don't go in there. There might be some weird stuff in there..."

"Don't tell me you're scared? Ha! Since when have you been afriad of stuff?"

"I'm not afraid! It's just...I don't feel good about that room..."

"Suit yourself...I'm going to take a long in there."

"No! Don't. Hyung might scold you."

"No, he won't. Because he won't know!"

"Whatever! Ugh, I'm just gonna go and dry up."

"Oh, and while you're at it, bring me a towel!"

"Sure, but I won't bring it to you when you're down there. Gosh, you are so weird. What's so amazing about a basement anyway."

"And what's so creepy about a basement?"

"Whatever..." he left.

You go down the stairs, wrapped in your own world of trouble. But to me, this is the perfect opportunity to eliminate you.

You were too caught up with your amazement of what's inside the basement. I don't know what's so amazing about an old furnace. Or washing machines. Or bear traps and carpets and rags. 

You were too amazed at what you're looking at that you don't even noticed me behind you. You didn't even notice me making a move to strangle you.

I raised the rope I was carrying, above your head. Then I attacked.

You couldn't scream. My grip was too tight. You were fighting back. But I'm too strong for you. 

I knew that I had won when you stopped fighting back. You were unconscious. Dead or asleep. This is alright. If I trap you down here, no one will hear you. I know no one will.

---

Youngmin descended down the stairs and went towards where Kwangmin had disappeared, only to find the door locked.

"Hey, where's Kwangmin?" Youngmin asked.

Gongchan and Key popped their heads from the kitchen towards the now dry Youngmin in front of the basement door carrying a towel.

"Uhh, dunno, wasn't he with you?" Gongchan asked as he went towards Youngmin, carrying a glass of juice, while Key went back to what he was doing in the kitchen.

"Yeah, but he said he wanted to check out the basement. But it's locked. A while ago, it wasn't," Youngmin said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Key asked as he went towards Youngmin and Gongchan. "This door is never opened. Only Onew hyung has the key to this."

"Huh? Really...but..but..." Youngmin tried to reason.

"Maybe he's just outside...swimming," Gongchan said.

Youngmin tried to push the bad thoughts away that just went in his mind. He shrugged and went back out to the lake, hoping to find his twin brother.

---

Wah! Heh. Yeah. That's it for today. I have to go now. I updated all of my fics yesterday except this one. Heh. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was supposed to update this one yesterday too, but I had a headache--for draining all of what's left of my brain juice. Haha.

Currently listening to: Max Changmin - Wild Soul