6.

Don't Stop Running.

"Yo, guys, have you seen Kwangmin?" Youngmin asked the girls who were comfortable by the lake.

"No, I thought he was with you," Hana said, a feeling of worry suddenly coming on to her.

"Oh, okay," Youngmin said and sat down on the dock. 

He was supposed to go looking for his brother, but he was too tired to. Maybe Kwangmin was just playing a joke. And the only way to play it with him was to not look for him. Kwangmin would get tired and just come out wherever he was hiding. That was how Youngmin plays.

"Oh my goooood!" Suzy suddenly shrieked.

Everyone had their heads turned towards Suzy.

"I have a signal on my phone~ I have a network signal~" Suzy sang happily.

Suzy stood up from where she was sitting on the dock and ran towards somewhere and called someone. Probably the guy she was recently flirting with, everyone thought.

---

Another easy victim.

There's always a rule in horror movies. And this is one of those rules: never leave a group to be alone. It goes for the first kill: never go around exploring places you've never been to, especially when you're not with someone.

Another tip to survive? Don't flirt. It's the same with having . You have , you die. In this case, don't flirt. But you're not going to survive anyway. Even if you're smart. Even if you know the rules of surviving, you can't survive. I'm way smarter and more advanced than you.

You were standing by the other side of the house near the woods. Talking to someone excitedly on the phone. Got lucky, huh? Your network signal just got back. Of course. I should know that. 

You are so vulnerable right now. You are too engrossed in your conversation with the person on the other line that you don't even notice me coming from behind you.

You suddenly turn around and see me. I can't risk it. I have to strike now. Now or never.

---

Night time came and everybody gathered inside the dining room. Most people not caring who was missing and where they were at the moment.

"Hey, where's Suzy?" Minah suddenly asked.

"And Kwangmin..." Youngmin added.

"Maybe she's upstairs. I'll go get her," Hana said.

Hana went upstairs to their room and didn't see Suzy there. She went to the balcony to check there, since that was where Suzy mostly spent her time, looking for a network signal for her phone.

But when she got there, no Suzy. She went back to the room to check again in case she missed Suzy. Suzy was probably lying on her bed, sleeping. But when Hana got there, there was totally no Suzy.

Hana began to worry and went to her bed where her stuff was scattered on the floor beside it. What Hana saw bothered her.

Suzy's laptop, iPod, camera, and other gadgets were broken. Her laptop screen was cracked, and the keypad was smashed. As well as her other stuff. Someone did it on purpose. It couldn't have just fallen. 

How could someone break Suzy's stuff? How could someone do that? And why?

Hana covered in shock and ran downstairs.

When she got there, everyone had already seated on the dining table. She panted and everyone looked at her weirdly.

"Who went through and broke Suzy's stuff?!" Hana demanded.

"What?" Youngmin uttered.

"ANSWER ME NOW! WHO WENT THROUGH AND BROKE SUZY'S STUFF!?" Hana said.

Hana was furious. Suzy was her friend and even though she doesn't really show it, she treasures her friends, and she knows what pisses and depresses her friends. And what the person did to Suzy's stuff was horrible. 

Suzy would probably be more than depressed. She'd be suicidal. Hana knew that. Suzy treasured her stuff really well. She couldn't get through a day without her stuff. And the stuf that was stored in her gadgets. 

"Seriously, Hana--"

"Shut up! NOW WHERE'S SUZY!?" Hana cut her own boyfriend. "OF COURSE, SHE'S NOT HIDING. SHE'S NOT THAT STUPID! BUT WHO THE HELL IS MAD AT SUZY? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO THAT FAR!?"

"Hana, calm down..." Key tried.

"SUZY!" Hana yelled, as if Suzy could hear her.

"Hana, calm down. We'll go look for her, okay?" Gongchan said and strode over to where Hana was standing, trying to calm her down. "Okay?"

Hana breathed out deeply and nodded, "Okay..."

"Okay, come on, let's go find Suzy. No dinner until we find her," Gongchan ordered.

"And Kwangmin!" Youngmin added.

"And Kwangmin," Gongchan seconded.

Everyone then scrambled out of the dining room.

Minah went to the back of the house, to where the lake was, thinking that maybe Suzy was there since that was the place where Suzy found a network signal for her phone.

Gongchan and Hana went together to the front of the house, planning to circle the house's perimeter.

Key went to the part of the woods, thinking maybe Kwangmin had enjoyed himself exploring the dangerous woods.

While Youngmin stayed in the house, looking inside every room for his brother, thinking Kwangmin might have fallen asleep while hiding. Kwangmin tended to do that from time to time when he's not easily bored hiding.

But he should have been bored. Since there was nothing fun to watch while he was hiding. Everyone was a bore when he was gone. Even Youngmin.

---

Another easy prey. So stupid. Why go to a place where you are the weakest? Really stupid.

I wait for you to go to the place where I can do this easily.

There...

You were slowly walking towards the dock. I walk behind you slowly, careful not to be heard.

When you were on the edge, I knew it was the time to strike. So I pushed you.

You fell. And I look at you helplessly.

You are the silliest girl I have ever met. You announce your weakness. And you went to the place where you are the weakest. Helpless.

I watch you struggle to swim. I watch you come up and down the surface. Until this time, you didn't resurface anymore. My job with you is over.

No more annoying Minah.

---

Youngmin remembered the basement. Kwangmin must have been there all the time. But how? And Key said it was locked and only Onew had the key. But how could Kwangmin be there.

He must have been trapped. Or locked. But still, how? If the key is with Onew? Not unless someone had a spare key? Key would have a spare key. Of course. It's his house...

But if Kwangmin was trapped in the basement, how could they not hear him? Why didn't he call for help.

These things bothered Youngmin. But nevertheless, he went to check out the basement, only to find the door locked.

"I'm not going to give up," Youngmin muttered to himself. He had looked in to every room in the house, even the closets and under the bed or tables, but he still hasn't found Kwangmin.

Youngmin was positive he was in the basement.

---

Meanwhile, Hana and Gongchan were walking side by side, holding hands, towards the van. Maybe either or both Kwangmin and Suzy were there, using the aircondition. Since the house didn't have any aircondition inside any of the rooms.

But when they got there, there was no one.

Gongchan was about to turn around, but Hana stopped him.

"What is it?" Gongchan asked.

"The tires! The ing tires are flat!" Hana yelled.

Gongchan stepped closer to the car and saw the tires flat. They looked like they were purposely flattened.

"What the hell..." Gongchan muttered. "This is not funny anymore."

"Do you think it's a joke?" Hana asked him incredulously, looking at her boyfriend with piercing eyes.

Gongchan gulped. He is easily intimidated by Hana's glare.

"Because I don't think it is anymore. I thought Kwangmin hiding was a joke too, but Suzy? For goodness' sakes, she's a killjoy. Her idea of fun is the games on her iPod, the internet! Not hiding!" Hana said. "Okay, maybe Kwangmin is joking. For all we know, he could be hiding in the woods, watching us. But Suzy, no. She can't do that. And if this is some kind of sick joke, it isn't funny. The tires? Seriously!?"

"Hana, let's just calm down and think, okay? Let's go to, Key and ask him if he has any spare tires, okay?" Gongchan said, calming Hana down by holding her shoulders.

Hana nodded and followed Gongchan on his way to find Key.

---

Key was looking around the area for more than 5 times already. Still no Kwangmin and Suzy. He gave up and went back the house, only to meet Hana and Gongchan half way there.

"Hyung, someone flattened the van's tires. What are we going to do now? Are there any spare tires?" Gongchan asked Key urgently.

"Well, yeah...but it's in the storage house," Key said. "It's half a mile from here. Near where Onew hyung lives..."

"Great..." Hana mumbled sarcastically.

"I'll go get it," Key volunteered. "But, wait, the, ugh, tires. Of course. Gongchan, I would really need your help. I don't think I can take the tires on my own.

"Okay," Gongchan said, nodding and followed Key after giving Hana a kiss on the forehead and whispered 'be careful' to her.

---

Yeah, I'll try update later. I'm too excited over this genius genie thing that I can't believe he got 3 out of my 4 guesses right. Oh my god.

http://en.akinator.com/#

It's so creepy. But sometimes you can trick the genie. But the first time he guessed who the person on my mind, which was Block B's Zico, it was so weird. I got totally creeped out.

Currently listening to: TVXQ - Beautiful You