7.

Don't Stop Running.

While Gongchan and Key went off to Onew's cabin, Hana went back to search for both Suzy and Kwangmin around the house's perimeter.

---

Youngmin had finally opened the basement door with the use of a pocket knife. He descended down the stairs and looked for a light switch since the basement didn't have any light source except for the light that had come through the door from where Youngmin had descended. 

Youngmin felt the walls for a switch, and just his luck, he felt it. He hastily flicked it and the lights in the basement went on. It blinded him for a moment, but after blinking for a few times, his eyes had finally adjusted to the bright lights.

He observed the basement and realized that it wasn't that dusty.

"Shouldn't this be dusty? Not unless someone is frequently here..." Youngmin mumbled to himself.

He walked further to the other side of the basement and found nothing or no one there. Youngmin shrugged and slumped his shoulders in disappointment.

His brother wasn't there.

As he was about to go back up, he heard someone talk in a muffled voice.

"Hello? Anyone there?" he voiced out as he craned his neck in every direction, looking for the source of the noise.

The muffling noise turned louder and more urgent and Youngmin listened properly.

He walked towards where he was sure where the sound came from.

Then the next thing he heard was a banging noise.

The furnace? Youngmin thought.

He went towards it and opened it.

He gasped as he saw Kwangmin; his mouth covered with a tape, hands and feet tied up together. He was sweating profusely and stuffed in the medium sized furnace.

Youngmin quickly pulled his brother out and untied him.

"Who did this to you?" Youngmin asked as he removed the tape on Kwangmin's mouth and started to untie the ropes binded on his wrists.

"I don't know!" Kwangmin said, breathing heavily. "I got in here, then someone was choking me, then I think I out. Then I woke up and I was in there!"

"Come on, let's get out of here. Get Hana noona and then away from here," Youngmin said.

Kwangmin nodded and began to help Youngmin untie the ropes on his feet as he was just recently freed from the bind on his wrist.

Kwangmin and Youngmin stood up and dashed towards the stairs, but before they could take their first step, they heard someone enter the house.

Youngmin didn't mind it and was about to go up, but Kwangmin grabbed him and stopped him.

"What?" Youngmin hissed in a whisper.

"I don't feel so good about going up right now..." Kwangmin said and gulped.

Youngmin nodded in understanding and waited as they heard the footsteps.

The footsteps got louder and the twins realized that it was going closer to the basement door.

Kwangmin grabbed Youngmin and the both of them ran towards the other side of the basement.

Kwangmin pointed at a small glass window that had a ground view of the outside of the house.

Kwangmin pushed the glass window open.

"Will we fit?" Youngmin whispered.

"Yes. Thank goodness we're thin..." Kwangmin whispered back.

Youngmin gestured for Kwangmin to go first. He helped Youngmin lift himself up. Kwangmin slowly eased his body through the window. And when he was succesfully out, he held his hands out for Youngmin.

And when Youngmin had his head out of the window, they heard heavy footsteps descending down the basement stairs which made them hurry up.

The twins both knew that whoever the person was, he, or she, already knew that either or both of the twins had escaped because of the tape and rope that Kwangmin was binded into was scattered on the floor.

---

Hana walked towards the lake. She suddenly felt the urge to go there. And suddenly, she wondered where Minah was. 

It felt weird without her constant blabbing.

A floating object on the lake suddenly caught Hana's eye and she was overly curious about what it was.

She walked towards the dock and saw a white shoe floating on the lake. Hana squinted her eyes to observe it properly and to confirm her thoughts about the shoe being Minah's.

Hana's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as a body resurfaced.

"MINAAAAHHH!" Hana screamed.

Hana looked at the body which floated face down. 

Hana was beyond scared. She knew that it was Minah. She knew that Minah was lifeless. She could clearly the pale-ness of the skin of the body. 

Hana pulled herself together. Instead of acting hysterical and crazy, she ran towards the house.

She ran. She was going to ask for help. And if no one was going to help her. She was going to get out of the place. She was going to run away. 

But before she could reach the house, out of nowhere, she bumped into the twins.

"Youngmin! Kwangmin!" she shrieked.

"SHHHH!" the twins shushed, their pointer fingers on their lips as each of their hand grasped Hana's shoulder to calm her.

"What are you two doing?! What's going on here?! We need to get out of here!" Hana said hysterically all in one breath.

"We know! We know! Shut up, he's here!" Kwangmin hissed.

"Hana? Kwangmin? Youngmin?" a voice asked from behind the twins.

---

Ooh. This will end in two to three chapters. Keke. Did I mention that this will be short?

Currently listening to: U-Kiss - Shut Up!