4.

Don't Stop Running.

The day passed by quickly. Everyone found themselves enjoying the first day of their summer vacation. All thanks to Key.

Dinner came and they all went to eat outside. Key and Onew prepared the fire to grill the fish Key caught at the lake.

Gongchan and Hana were talking as they set the table and the utensils. Minah, Kwangmin and Youngmin were singing loudly along Suzy's music from her iPod.

While waiting for the fish to cook, all of them had gone to sing. Even Key and Onew would sing along. They had pretty good voices. Everyone was singing and felt like partying lightly. Except Hana.

Sure, she did enjoy herself. But she wasn't a party person. She doesn't have a pretty singing voice like her boyfriend. And she can't dance since she thinks she has two left feet.

---

It's good to see you're enjoying yourself. Even if you think you can't sing or dance. You're still amazing the way you are.

I still like you.

No.

I love you.

---

Dinner was done and it was good. Onew was the one who mostly cooked and grilled the food they ate as Key would watch, learn and help.

After dinner, they all gathered around the fire Onew and Key previously used to cook their dinner. 

"So, anyone up for scary stories?" Key started.

"Oooooh," the twins chimed together, feeling excited.

Hana rolled her eyes at them. And Minah slid closer to Kwangmin who was the closest to her, feeling excited and scared at the same time.

Suzy looked at Key expectantly, raising her brow. 

Onew raised his hand and volunteered.

Onew began to tell his story about the woods near the vacation house. Minah got scared and ended up crying and hugging either or both the twins at the scary parts.

Gongchan would wrap Hana around his arms, trying to somewhat comfort her even though Hana was far from scared. Hana would let him though. 

Meanwhile, Suzy wasn't really paying attention, so she didn't really get scared.

At the end of the story, Key and Onew bursted out laughing at Minah. Then they assured her that none of it were true. Which made the twins utter 'aww, man' at the same time.

Hana scolded the twins at their attempt to go ghost haunting in the woods.

"Aish. Are you really sure you're here to look after me? Because it looks like that I'm looking after the both of you," Hana nagged.

Kwangmin and Youngmin ignored her and shrugged.

Onew then checked his watch and realized that it was time for him to go.

"Goodnight, guys. I have to go now. I have to go to the city tomorrow. And that means waking up really early if I don't want to be late," Onew said.

After bidding everybody goodnight, Key decided that it was time for bed.

The twins groaned as they wanted more.

"Don't worry, there's still tomorrow. And a few more days," Key assured them.

The twins were silently happy with the fact and decided to go to their rooms.

The girls too, went to their rooms after Gongchan and Hana kissed their goodnight kiss. 

---

I did not like it. I did not like it one bit.

---

It was 2:30 AM in the morning and light footsteps were heard, indicating that the owner of the footsteps was tip-toeing, inside the girls' room.

The person kneeled down on the floor, looking at the figure of a girl deep in her slumber.

He began to nudge her arm softly, trying to wake her up slowly without making a ruckus.

The girl mumbled in her sleep, still unaffected by the light nudges.

The person shook her arm, hoping that this would do the trick.

The sleeping girl turned her head to the side of where the source of ruining her sleep was, slowly opening her eyes.

Her eyes widened at the closeness of their faces and she backed away swiftly, clutching her chest. She was not just taken aback by the closeness of their faces, but also because of the person being there.

"What are you doing here?" Hana hissed in a whisper.

"I can't sleep," the boy whispered back with a pout.

"Why not?" Hana groaned as she buried her face on the pillow.

"I want you beside me," Gongchan whispered softly.

Hana turned her head towards her boyfriend and glared at him.

"I can't let you sleep here. And I won't go to your and Key's room just to sleep beside you. And no way in hell will I sleep beside you on the couch in the living room," Hana said.

"The room Key and I share has a divider between the beds we use. He won't see us. I promise. We can be really careful sneaking in so that he won't wake up," Gongchan reasoned.

"And why would I do that?" Hana challenged.

"Because I know you want to sleep beside me too. In my arms~" Gongchan answered simply.

Hana raised a brow and looked at Gongchan with sleepy eyes.

Gongchan was looking at her with puppy eyes and a pout. His hands were clasped together in a pleading way.

"Please?" he pleaded.

"Fine," Hana gave in.

The two sneakily went inside the room Key and Gongchan share. True to Gongchan's words, there was a divider.

Gongchan scooped Hana into his arms to make sure she doesn't make heavy footsteps, and also, to have a chance to hold her in his arms. Hana didn't argue, although she did glare at her boyfriend for the sudden action. But she did like it. And it gave her a chance to go back to her sleep, although it was quite uncomfortable sleeping in someone's arms. Even if it was her boyfriend's.

Once Gongchan had crossed the room to his side, he carefully lay Hana on his bed and crawled to the other side.

He pulled Hana closer to him and rested his head on top of hers, his nose buried in her hair.

"Mmm, your hair smells so good," Gongchan whispered with a smile and kissed the top of her head.

Hana smiled and buried her face in Gongchan's chest and hugged him.

A while later, Gongchan had fallen asleep in the position. And Hana found herself unable to go back to sleep.

At the moment, she suddenly felt scared. She felt wary of her surroundings. Her heart was beating very fast. It wasn't beating normally. It wasn't the position or the situation she was in with Gongchan. It was different. Like it was scared. Her mind was saying a different, but similar thing.

Her mind told her to be scared and to watch out and be careful. To be scared of what? She didn't know. To watch out what? She didn't know either. To be careful of what? She doesn't know.

A feeling of being watched lingered in Hana. She moved her head around, careful not to wake Gongchan, only to see nothing but darkness.

She buried herself more into Gongchan to avoid the feeling and slowly drifted to sleep, trying to find comfort in Gongchan's arms.

---

I see you sleep in his arms. It hurts me. You should be sleeping in my arms. 

You looked worried. Scared.

Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I will never hurt you.

---

The next day, Gongchan woke up first at 10 AM. He also woke Hana up with him. 

Gongchan gave Hana a morning kiss on her forehead as she wouldn't let him kiss her on the lips. She was sort of embarrassed with morning breath. Which Gongchan didn't really care even if her breath smells like fart.

The two of them went downstairs and found the living room coffee table filled with containers of food covered with platic wraps.

They realized that they were the first ones to wake up.

They approached the table and found a sticky note on top of one of the containers.

Morning, guys. I have to leave early. But I cooked for you since Key is not the best cook. I hope you enjoy your breakfast. 

Onew

P.S. Don't go lurking around the woods. Especially to the twins. Knowing them last night, they pretty much are big fans of trouble.

P.P.S. There's also food in the fridge for your lunch. You can all heat it.

"Cool," Gongchan said. "Onew hyung is so cool. And he's really nice."

Hana didn't say anything since she was still tired due to Gongchan waking her up in the middle of the night and trying to fight the feeling of being watched when she was already in bed with Gongchan.

"What's wrong, jagi?" Gongchan asked worriedly as he turned to Hana. "You look sleepless. I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault," Hana assured him. "It's just that I felt like I--we--were being watched last night. I couldn't sleep."

---

Why worry about him? You should be assuring me. You should be sweet to me. For all that I have done for you. You should have liked me more. You should have been my girl.

But then again, you don't realize--you have never realized--the things that I have done for you. You were too busy looking at him to notice me.

---

"Aww, my baby..." Gongchan cooed. "You were probably just scared with Onew hyung's story."

"No, I wasn't," Hana argued. "What was so scary about going into the woods and running into a trap and being bitten by a vampire? The chances of that are unlikely. The chances of running into a wild animal is more likely."

Gongchan chuckled at Hana's reasoning. But she was right. There really was nothing scary with Onew's story.

The two then decided to clean up first before waking up the others and eat breakfast together.

---

I meant to confuse you guys. The comments are suspecting Key and Onew. Hehe. It could be Key. It could be Onew. It could be someone unintroduced yet and lurking and hiding from anyone's view. Hehe.

Currently listening to: U-Kiss - Everyday (Bran New Kiss)