3.

Don't Stop Running.

"We're here!" Key announced cheerfully before he got down from the car.

The people who were asleep were slowly waking up. Except for the twins and Gongchan. 

Hana nudged Gongchan until he was awake and flicked the twins foreheads to wake them up.

As they all got down the van, they stretched their arms and legs. 

---

Finally, you're here.

---

"Wow," they all muttered at the same time as they saw the Kims vacation house.

"Wow, Key, this is really cool!" Minah complimented.

"Thanks," Key replied, scratching the back of his neck, becoming shy all of a sudden.

"Really nice. Isn't it, Hana yang?" Gongchan said.

Hana only nodded, but she was also mesmerized with the beauty of the house.

It was a three story house, attic included. And a basement. The house didn't look old. In fact, it was modern. It was a beach house in the middle of the clearing of a forest.

"So, here," Key began. "Gongchan and I will share a room, the twins, then the three girls can all share a room. We have a caretaker here. He lives half a mile away and checks the house once a month. He'll be here later. Oh--look, he's here."

Key pointed to a person closing in on them.

The person, aka the caretaker, didn't look like the old person most of them had expected. In fact, he was really young. He looked like Key's age. Or maybe a little older. He had a gentle and welcoming smile on his face. The smale made his eyes smile too. In fact, he was cute. He looked more of a university student than a caretaker.

When the caretaker was already in front of them, he had stopped and smiled more widely.

"Annyeong," he greeted the 7 of them. "Welcome!"

"Hyung, these are my friends," Key said and began introducing his friends.

"Annyeong haseyo!" the caretaker greeted again. "Welcome again. My name is Lee Jinki, but you can all call me Onew hyung, or oppa. I'm actually the caretaker's son. But I know this house as much as my father does. If you have any questions about the area that Kibum is unable to answer, then you can go to me. But that would be a problem, since I live half a mile from here where the storage house is located."

"Annyeong," the others bowed and greeted at the same time.

After the short greeting and introduction, Onew helped the visitors help unload their luggage. He also helped them carry them to the rooms Key pointed out to where they would be sharing.

Onew left them for a while to rest and unpack. 

---

"Hyung, thank you so much. I thought you were going to room me with one of the twins," Gongchan said to Key while they were in their shared room.

"No problem. I actually wouldn't do that. If the twins weren't here, I would have given you the room they're using now," Key replied with a chuckle. "And maybe you can share with Hana."

Gongchan chuckled and softly punched Key's arm, making the older boy feign pain.

"Anyway, thank you for this trip, hyung," Gongchan thanked Key again.

"You're welcome. Glad to be of help to you all," Key said, bowing his head mockingly.

---

"Ugh, what the hell?!" Suzy started to complain as she kept on restarting her phone. "No signal?!"

"What do you expect? We're in the middle of the forest..." Minah blabbed as she explored the room and looked at the view in each of the two windows. "Oh look, there's a pond! But wait--I can't swim anyway..."

"That's not a pond, that's a lake," Suzy corrected her as she looked over Minah's shoulder while still holding her phone up, trying to find a strong signal. "This is hopeless. No signal..."

"At least you have your laptop, right? And your iPod..." Minah suggested.

"You pabo. There's no internet connection here anyway!" Suzy complained again.

Minah and Suzy began to argue. Minah kept on telling Suzy to not worry and just enjoy the vacation, while Suzy would argue back, telling Minah that it was pointless because her stuff is pointless without it's 'main purpose'. 

"Then why are you even here if you're just going to drown yourself with your gadgets?" Minah argued.

"Well, because I didn't know that there wouldn't be a network signal for my phone and a wifi for my laptop or iPod!" Suzy retorted.

"Could you two just shut up?!" Hana suddenly interrupted before Minah could talk back. "You--"she pointed at Minah, "SHUT UP!!!"

Minah covered . She couldn't do anything or say anything back to Hana. She gets easily intimidated by Hana. That was a fact.

Suzy rolled her eyes and smirked in triumph. She and Minah weren't really enemies, but they weren't close friends either. They simply just can't stand each other at times.

Hana rolled her eyes and ignored them again as she went back to unpack a few of her things. She wasn't a fan of unpacking everything. 

Minah went to her stuff and unpacked everything. Everything. Surprisingly, she was quiet. But of course, only for a moment. And in Hana's presence.

Suzy, meanwhile, was pissed since she didn't have access to the internet or to new messages on her phone. But instead of ranting and complaining about it, she kept quiet and continued to unpack some of her essentials.

---

"What are you two doing here?" Hana asked the twins who were trolling around the living room, probably planting traps as she got down from the second floor.

"Exploring the house," the blonde haired twin answered.

"Planting traps," the other one said at the same time his twin said, proving Hana right with her suspicion.

The blonde haired boy elbowed his brother as Hana glared at the two, which made them gulp.

At the same time, Gongchan and Key were also coming down the stairs, laughing at each others' jokes and punching each others' arms as the other would say something funny.

Gongchan looked up from his steps and saw Hana.

"Hi, jagi," he said as he strode towards her and put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

Hana intertwined her fingers with Gongchan's.

Kwangmin and Youngmin pretended to gag as Key chuckled at the twins.

Gongchan scowled at the twins.

"What are you two even doing here?" Gongchan asked although it didn't sound like a question.

"Planting traps for you," the twins said at the same time.

Gongchan rolled his eyes at the twins.

"I didn't even mean the question like that. I meant, why are you even here--in this trip? You aren't  really even invited..." Gongchan retorted. "You must've convinced ommonim. Huh."

"We're here to look after noona," Kwangmin said. "Apparently, we trust Key hyung than you."

Key chuckled at the twins again.

"Ya, that's unfair!" Gongchan whined.

"Just leave them be," Hana said and dragged Gongchan towards the front door direction. 

Before Hana could even reach the doorknob, the door opened swiftly, revealing the caretaker, Onew. Hana had stepped back before the door could hit her.

"Oh, sorry, did I hit you?" Onew asked worriedly.

"No, it's alright," Hana assured him.

Onew flashed a smile and sighed in relief.

"You two heading out?" Onew asked.

"Yeah," Gongchan answered. Although he was quite unsure why Hana was taking him out.

"Where are you heading out? You don't even know the place yet. You two might get lost. We're in the middle of the forest," Onew said.

"Oh," Gongchan said then thought for a while.

"What about later? I planned some fun stuff to do today," Key suggested from behind them.

"Okay!" Gongchan said and dragged Hana back to the living room just in time for Suzy to come down from the second floor, followed by a dazed Minah.

"Wow, this house is so huge and pretty!" Minah complimented, her eyes on everything and everywhere in the room.

"Thank you," Key replied, smiling humbly.

Minah began to blab seemingly to the twins, although the twins had plugged their earphones in their ears to drown Minah's nonsense chatter.

"What plans do you have?" Hana asked Key.

"You'll all find out later," Key said, smiled and left the living room.

---

These people here. They have no idea how much I want to hold you in my arms at the moment.

You, you're not even paying attention to me. You might have spoken to me. But it didn't even reach at least 5 words.

You really don't see me, do you? I'm always there. You just noticed me now right? When I'm in front of you? Right? But when I'm watching you, you don't see me. I have to be really close to you for you to see me.

But I should be contented, right? At least you talked to me. And you have finally seen me.

Anyway, it won't be long and you'll be mine. We can talk all we want. I can be able to express myself freely. You will also be able to talk to me the way I want you to.

---

"Wow, a picnic. Fun," Hana muttered sarcastically.

Hana was laying her head on Gongchan's lap as Gongchan leaned on the trunk of the tree. 

A picnic blanket was spread under them. And a few fruits and sandwhiches which Onew prepared beforehand was beside them.

A few yards away was the lake. Where Key was fishing by the dock. Minah, Kwangmin and Youngmin were also on the dock, quite far from Key, but near enough to annoy him with their screaming voices. What they were screaming about, no one had any idea.

Meanwhile, Suzy was at the balcony of the house overlooking the back of the house where the lake was. She was busy looking for a phone signal, which obviously is non-existent.

Onew was by the shore of the lake, poking the ground, probably looking for worms for Key's bait.

"Just relax, jagi. This is the point of this picnic," Gongchan said, caressing Hana's cheek. "You should thank Key hyung he thought about us."

"Later," Hana said. "Let me sleep, then."

---

The picnic went on after Key had put his catch in the fridge, preserving it for dinner. Hana actually enjoyed herself, although she wouldn't admit it.

Suzy had come to join them, only to keep herself occupied with her iPod games and music. 

Minah and the twins joined them too, which was quite annoying.

But nevertheless, without the twins' jokes, there wouldn't be something to laugh about. Without Minah, the twins wouldn't have anyone to piss and make fun off. 

Onew joined as well. Making fun of himself to make everybody laugh, although he would sometimes fail. But his failures would make his friends laugh, so he would continue making a fool of himself just to hear the others laugh.

---

I like it. You're laughing. You should do that more. You might not show it. But you're enjoying yourself. I know you enough. After watching you for years, I know you well enough to know what that smile means. Or to know what you're thinking about with the current expression you show on your face. 

I even think I know you better than you know yourself.

---

Continue tomorrow. Irritating person wanting to use the computer. Irritating. Annyoing. Argh. I was supposed to post some more. But I'll continue it tomorrow instead.

Currently listening to: Infinite - Entrust (First Envasion); Girls' Generation - Let's Talk About Love (Gee)