8.

Don't Stop Running.

The twins turned around and Hana peeked from behind the twins to look at the person who called their names.

"Key hyung!" Youngmin exclaimed.

"Shh!" Kwangmin hissed.

"Key? What are you doing here? Where's Gongchan? I thought you were going to get new tires?" Hana asked worriedly.

"I don't know. I lost Gongchan. And I was looking for him. Maybe he returned. But I didn't see him. What's going on? Kwangmin, hey, you're here. Where'd you go?" Key said quickly.

"Key, we need to get out of here. There's something going on here. Minah, I-I just saw her on the lake. She's dead. And Suzy, she might be dead too! We need to get out of here. We need to get Gongchan!" Hana said hysterically.

"Okay, calm down, Hana. We need to get the tires first," Key said.

"Noona..." Kwangmin suddenly whispered to Hana. "Run."

"What?!" Hana asked loudly.

"Run!" Kwangmin yelled.

And Hana absently grabbed Youngmin's hand and ran. She didn't know why. But the urgency of Kwangmin's demand was so strong, she just had to follow. She ran. She didn't know where she was going, but she ran. With Youngmin following right behind her. She ran. She didn't know if Kwangmin was following them or not. As much as she wanted to look back, she can't. She was afraid of not seeing Kwangmin. She'd be dead meat if Kwangmin wasn't with her when she gets home. But something or someone was telling her that she'd be experiencing worst if she didn't run.

---

"You figured out huh?"

"Hell yeah!"

"How?"

"I could smell you from here..."

"You're quick and smart. I'll give you that."

"Why? I trusted you! We trusted you!"

"And your point is?"

"How could you do that to us? You killed Minah didn't you? And Suzy! You killed her too!"

"Maybe..."

"You monster!"

"And you're next!"

---

Gongchan woke up from where he was. He didn't recognize the place.

Then he remembered the events. He was walking with Key in the woods when suddenly, something from behind hit him. And that was when he lost consciousness.

He stood up and looked around.

Now, he was lost.

Now, where was Key? Did he leave him?

Gongchan checked his watch. Too dark. It was too dark, he couldn't see the time. He needed to know the time. He needed to know how long he was unconcscious. He needed to know how long he was away from Hana.

Hana. The thought of Hana made him panic. What was she doing now? Was she alright?

Gongchan began to run towards a random direction, hoping that it would lead him back to the house.

But instead of running towards the path of the house, he ran to a path that was leading towards a small house.

It looked like a cabin.

Was this the storage house he was looking for? Or was this Onew's house?

Gongchan carefully went towards the little house. He was going to be alert for any danger.

He approached it and noticed that it wasn't a storage house, nor was it a house to be lived in.

It was merely a house obviously built by kids. But what was it doing in the middle of the woods?

Gongchan walked towards the door and carefully pushed it open, revealing a dark room.

He couldn't see anything.

He remembered that he was carrying his phone.

"Of course, how can I forget," he mumbled.

He fished his phone out of his pocket and tapped a button, and the screen lightened up. He used it to light up the room of the small house.

He barely made two steps inside the house and he had already stumbled into something.

He fell into the ground face first and wounded his chin.

"Argh!" he hissed as he tried to stand up.

He used his cellphone light again and looked at the thing that had made him fall.

Tires?

When he hovered the light from his phone on the walls, he found a switch. He scurried towards it and flicked it, lighting the small house.

When the lights had , he could now see what was inside.

The house was just a small room. It looked like it was about to crumble down.

Gongchan quickly stacked the tires and saw a wheelbarrow on the other side of the room.

There was a sack, with something heavy inside it, on top of the wheelbarrow.

Gongchan struggled to take the sack off the wheelbarrow so that he could use it to stack the tires and return without having to go back to the place.

Gongchan was still struggling to take the sack off the wheelbarrow. It wasn't just heavy, it smelled. Like rotten meat or something.

Instead of carrying it, Gongchan took the handles of the wheelbarrow and carelessly dropped the sack easily.

Gongchan gasped as the rope that tied the sack became loose and a hand fell out of the sack.

He couldn't move. The hand was bruised and bloody. Who was it...

Gongchan gulped and slowly moved towards the sack to check if it was real. And if it was, he wanted to know who was inside it.

Gongchan lifted a part of the sack that covered the inside. He had to cover his nose to block the awful rotting smell coming from it.

"OH MY GOD!" he shrieked. "SUZY!"

There she was, Suzy, eyes closed, her body, bruised, bloody and chopped.

Gongchan backed away from the sack. He was too shocked and actually scared to wrap everything inside his head. He had to basically crawl back towards the stack of tires and with shaky hands, began to lift them towards the wheelbarrow.

Then Hana suddenly came into his mind.

It worried him. He now needed to hurry up. He had to be with Hana and protect her.

---

Hana and Youngmin towards the direction of woods. But before they could step in to the trees, Youngmin stopped her.

"Noona, the house! We can't hide in the woods. I remember Key said that he knew the woods better than everyone else. We can go back and hide in the house. He won't bother check there. He'll think we're hiding in the woods," Youngmin said quickly, not bothering to add a  and dragged Hana to another direction back to the house.

Hana and Youngmin ran back towards the house, looking in every direction for their perpetrator.

When the coast was clear, Youngmin and Hana went in and looked for a place to hide.

"The basement!" Hana said.

"No, too obvious!" Youngmin disagreed. "The broom closet!"

"No, no!" Hana said, shaking her head. Then she spotted the chimney.

It was large. Probably more than five people can hide on the side of it without being seen.

"There!" Hana exclaimed, grabbed Youngmin and ran towards it.

She pushed herself to the side and pulled Youngmin beside her.

They tried to catch their breaths, they hid, they waited. They had to wait. For help. 

Hana suddenly remembered the others.

Minah. Suzy. Kwangmin. Gongchan.

Minah. She was dead. Hana saw it with her own eyes. She couldn't do anything about it anymore.

Suzy. She might be dead. She might still be alive. And if she was still alive, Hana hoped--wished--that she was hiding and that she was safe. But if she was dead, god, she can't do anything about that anymore.

Kwangmin. Her cousin. The twins said they would watch over her, although it was always the other way around. But what can she do now? He might be dead. But please, no, she wished, she prayed, don't let him be dead. Even though her twin cousins were pain in the , they were still related to her. Hana prayed that even though Kwangmin was younger and, obviously, weaker, he could still survive and done the more damage to whoever was trying to harm them.

Gongchan. Where was he? He was gone all of a sudden. No, he wasn't gone all of a sudden. He was with Key. Key said he lost him. Oh goodness. Hana prayed again. For Gongchan to be alright. She knew Gongchan didn't look like the type that could defend himself, but he wasn't like that. He was strong. He wasn't as weak as what he looked like. Yeah, he was a pretty boy, but he was stronger than his appearance might tell. He was the sweetest guy Hana had ever met. And she loved him, and he loved her. So please, do not let anything bad happen to him, Hana prayed.

And Key? Was he the one trying to kill them? Kwangmin told them to run when he noticed something about Key. But why? Why was Key trying--no he wasn't trying because he already had done it--to kill them?

Hana closed her eyes, praying earnestly while gripping on Youngmin's hand for support. If Youngmin wasn't with her, who knows what could have happened already.

A sudden creak of the floor caught the attention of the two people hiding.

He's here.

"Come out, Hana. Come out, come out!" he yelled. "I know you're here. You don't have to hide you know. You could save Youngmin if you come out. I only want you. No one else, but you. If you come out, I won't harm Youngmin. I wouldn't do the same to him what I did to your friends. Kwangmin, Minah, Suzy...and Gongchan..."

Gongchan...

Hana's grip on Youngmin's hand tightened. She was ready to come out now. If it would save Youngmin's life, she would and could sacrifice her own. She didn't need another person harmed.

Hana began to take her hand from Youngmin. She was going to come out now.

---

Ha! Yeah. So there. The killer's obvious. Duh. Haha. So, I'll try to update the next chapter. The next might be the last. Or the chapter after the next one. I should finish this before I go hectic. I failed to update this fic last night. I updated all my other fics except this one. So I should make up for this since I don't have anything to do at the moment, thank goodness.

Currently listening to: SHINee - Noona Neomu Yeppeo