9.

Don't Stop Running.

 

Hana began to take her hand from Youngmin. She was going to come out now.

But before she could take a step forward and reveal herself, Youngmin gripped her hand tightly and gave her a 'no' look.

He was pleading.

With just that look, Youngmin had expressed his thoughts and Hana understood.

Please don't leave me. Don't believe him. He's lying.

Hana sighed quietly and put an arm around Youngmin. 

"HANAAAAAAAA!" Key screamed. "Come out! Or do you want me to drag you out?! Have you forgotten who owns this place?! HAHAHAHAHA! I come here a lot with my family! And don't think I haven't hidden where you are right now. COME OUT! NOW!"

Hana and Youngmin tightened their hugged. They were both shaking in fear. 

What was Key doing? Why was he like this? Why was he doing what he was doing?

"HANAAAA~" Key sing songed, although it was very menacing and creepy. "I know where you are Hana..."

Hana and Youngmin could see Key from where they were hiding. They were shaking more now. This was it.

But before Key could take a step closer towards where Hana and Youngmin were hiding, he fell down.

Hana and Youngmin saw it from the dark. Gongchan had hit Key from behind and Key had stumbled and fell down on the floor face first, not moving. His nose bled from the impact.

"I won't let you touch my girlfriend," Gongchan hissed.

"Oppa!" Hana shrieked and ran towards Gongchan, hugging him.

"Hyung..." Youngmin said as he came out from the chimney.

"Jagiya..." Gongchan cooed and wiped Hana's tears that Hana didn't know fell.

"Oppa..." Hana mumbled and hugged Gongchan tighter. "Where have you been?"

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that I got tires and changed the flat ones. Now, let's go," Gongchan said.

They were about to walk out when Youngmin's ankle was grabbed by Key.

"You're not going anywhere..." he mumbled darkly.

Youngmin fell on his face on the floor when Key pulled his ankle.

"Argh!" Youngmin said as he hit his forehead.

Key stood up in one swift motion and on his right hand, he was holding Youngmin's pocket knife.

"What are you doing, Key?! Put that knife down!" Gongchan yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" Hana shrieked.

"Key, put that knife down!" Gongchan ordered.

"Okay..." Key said with a devious smirk.

He dropped the knife and it hit Youngmin's leg.

"AAAAAAAAAARGH!" Youngmin howled at the pain. "WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Blame him. He told me to drop it," Key said and crouched to get the knife from Youngmin's leg.

"ARRRRRH!" Youngmin howled again as the knife was taken from his leg. "YOU BASTARD!"

"SHUT UP!" Key yelled at Youngmin and kicked his head so strong that a crack was heard.

Youngmin fell into unconsciousness. Permanent or temporary, no one knew. The crack might be his neck breaking.

Key aimed the knife at Gongchan and Hana.

"Now, come here, Hana," Key said, in a mockingly polite tone.

"NO!" Gongchan yelled and pulled Hana behind him, sheilding her from Key.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" Hana shrieked from behind Gongchan, holding on to his waist tightly, her tears wetting the back of his shirt.

"You! I've always wanted you! I met you first! I wanted you first!" Key yelled. "You are mine! YOU ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MINE!"

"NO! SHE ISN'T YOURS, WAS NEVER YOURS AND WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" Gongchan yelled back, backing away from Key who was slowly walking towards them, with the knife pointing at their direction.

What Gongchan said angered Key, making him charge towards Gongchan and stab the knife on his shoulder.

Gongchan fell down on his knees, clutching his stabbed shoulder.

Key smirked at him as Hana gasped.

Key kneeled Gongchan on his stomach and Gongchan fell down on the floor unconscious.

"Bye bye, Channie," Key mocked and looked at Hana with a menacing look.

Hana didn't waste time gasping and ran.

She didn't know where her feet was taking her, but she ran. The best thing she could do was run.

She had stumbled on the kitchen and accidentally hit herself with the kitchen table she didn't notice that was there. 

Key took it as an advantage and grabbed Hana's hair and neck with the knife.

"W-why are you doing this?" Hana said, although it came out as a whisper because of her tears.

"Because I want to. I want you. I have always wanted you. And you know what? You took me for granted. You didn't even notice me. I met you first, but do you still remember that time? I'm pretty sure you don't. Oh can't you see, Hana? I've been there! All the time! When Gongchan wasn't, I was there. When I was going to approach you and talk to you, Gongchan suddenly comes up! He's like a weed. He just keeps popping up!" Key monologued.

"You're evil, Key..." Hana managed to choke out.

Key laughed menacingly.

Hana took this chance to elbow Key. She elbowed him on his stomach so hard that he had let go of the knife.

Hana backed away and tried to look for a knife to threaten Key. But instead, she found a candle lighter.

No use.

Hana began to throw pots and pans at Key who had now regained himself and was starting to charge at Hana. 

Key successfully dodged most of the stuff Hana had thrown. And if it had hit him, it didn't faze him.

Hana had ran out of stuff to threw and backed away until she couldn't take a step back anymore. Dead end.

She turned her head around and realized that it was the stove she had backed into.

She faced Key with her hands behind her back, lighting all of the burners.

Hana felt for something on her side, and got exactly what she was looking for.

Paper.

She quickly grabbed it and made one huge fireball and threw it at Key.

Key dodged the fireballs Hana made. 

Hana eventually got tired of trying to keep away and making the fireballs which weren't hitting Key. So she grabbed a cookbook, burned it and threw it at Key.

It hit Key's leg and lit his pant on fire. This caused Key to get distracted and for Hana to run away.

But before she could, Key grabbed her wrist.

"LET ME GOOOOO!" Hana screamed, trying to free herself from Key's grasp and hit him repeatedly.

Key was unfazed by her hits.

"No matter how many times you scream to me to let you go, I won't. I'm not that stupid," Key growled at her.

Hana glared at him with teary eyes and kicked him, aiming for his crotch, but ended up hitting his knee.

This made Key kneel down and clutch it. But his grip on Hana's hand never loosened. How Key managed to grip her other wrist too, Hana didn't know.

Key stood up and began to drag Hana out of the kitchen which was starting to burn from Hana's paper fireballs.

"NOOOOOO!" Hana protested and began to thrash.

She didn't want Key to touch her. Not even hold her wrist or any part of her body. She didn't want the hands of a murderer touching her. It felt filthy.

Due to Hana's thrashing, the both of them fell on the floor near the entrance of the kitchen, which was also the only exit; Key was on top of Hana.

Key smirked as he realized the position they were in.

He managed to grip both of Hana's wrist with just one hand.

His other hand started to touch Hana's body.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Hana protested. "No, no, no, no..."

Hana was crying now. Key was going to take her innocence.

Key straddled Hana to stop her thrashing and lowered his head to kiss Hana on her lips. But Hana tilted her head to the side.

Key didn't mind and kissed and on her neck instead.

Hana yelled as much as she could. She protested and kept saying no. But it wouldn't affect Key. Instead, Key liked it.

He thought Hana was pleased with what he was doing. But the truth was, she was far from it.

There was no way being touched by a murderer pleasurable.

Key's free hand traveled lower. But before he could reach Hana's most sensitive body part, someone hit Key's head with a pan.

Key's eyes rolled and he fell on the floor, unconscious.

"HANA!" Gongchan yelled and hugged Hana who was crying hysterically.

Hana hugged back, wetting Gongchan's shoulders with her tears.

That was close. She almost got her ity taken by a devil. 

"Let's go!" Gongchan said and looked at the room, the fire had spread in all parts of the room. "The house will fall apart soon. The stove will blow up."

Gongchan helped Hana up and they both ran.

When they passed the living room, Hana stopped and kneeled down at Youngmin's lifeless body.

"Youngmin ah..." Hana mumbled, her tears never ending. "I'm so sorry..."

Gongchan rubbed Hana's back to comfort her.

"Hana, we need to go..." Gongchan whispered to her.

Hana nodded.

They swiftly walked towards the front door, Gongchan's arm around Hana's shoulder, comforting and shielding her at the same time.
 
"You're not going anywhere," someone said from behind which made the couple freeze.
 
---
 
Okay, I'll update again in a moment. Hehe. Last chapter is the next one.
 
Currently listening to: TVXQ - Choosey Lover