1.

Don't Stop Running.

"Hey, Gongchan, you have anything planned for the summer?" Key asked as he passed by Gongchan putting books in his locker.

Gongchan turned around after closing his locker. 

"Nothing yet," Gongchan simply answered after thinking for a while.

"Great," Key said. "I'm inviting you and some other schoolmates to my vacation house somewhere at Gyeonggi. You up for that?"

"Cool, sure!" Gongchan said excitedly.

"Yeah, invite some of the guys, too," Key said. "And Hana, of course."

"Hana? Nah, I'm not sure if she's up for that. Even if she agrees, her parents won't," Gongchan said, disappointment in his tone.

"Convince her, man. She's your girlfriend. And you've been together for two years. What the hell. Have you ever gone more than first base? Uhh, nevermind that question. But you should have time together too. You haven't spent the summer just by yourselves, or your friends. You two need a break before senior year starts. You're going to really need it. And if her parents won't let you, then tell them you're going with a lot of friends," Key reasoned out.

"Yeah, you're right," Gongchan said. "I'll go tell her later..."

"Yeah, sure. I'm going to invite some other guys. Don't forget to invite the others too. Not just Hana," Key said before disappearing down the hall towards his next class.

---

I passed by your class today. You seem bored. Of course you'd be bored. The person talking in front of you is mumbling by herself, not caring whether you understood her or not.

You covered your mouth with your long candle like fingers as you yawned. You rested your head on your desk as you took a nap. I had to fight the urge to go to you and brush the hair that had flown on your face.

You're beautiful. And I like you. I have been liking you for a long time now. But why can you only see me as a friend? Or do you even see me? But I don't have to worry. The summer vacation is near. Two days left, and classes will end. You will be a senior then.

And before the summer ends, you will be mine.

---

The day ended and Key once again called and found Gongchan putting the last of his books in his locker.

"Hey, Chan, have you invited them yet?" Key asked.

"I told Hana already. But she said she doesn't want to. But don't worry, I'll convince her. I invited Jinyoung hyung and Sandeul hyung, but they didn't give me their answers yet," Gongchan said.

"Okay. I invited Minho and Taemin. Minho said 'no' though coz' he's going to Japan with his family. And Taemin seemed excited. But he didn't give me an answer," Key said.

"Ahh, okay. I'll invite some others some other time. I have to go and fetch Hana. Her class is going to end in a minute," Gongchan said before walking away.

"Okay," Key only said.

"Ah, oh!" Gongchan exclaimed as he turned back to look at Key. "If I can't convince Hana, then I'm not going. Sorry, Key."

"It's fine," Key said with a smile.

---

I see you smile. It's the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. When you smile, everything stops moving. I only see you. But then, everything starts to move again as I realize that the smile isn't for me. It's for the person I hate the most.

How can you bear being with him? He's not right for you! I am!

Soon, you will be mine. You will forget about him. It will be as if he had never existed in your life--our lives. Soon, we will be together.

---

"Really, Gongchan? Really?" Hana kept on mocking, there was no hint of interest in her tone.

Gongchan and her were walking home from school. That was the usual routine. That had been the routine for two years. Along with going to school together and having lunch together.

"Come on, jagiya! We've never been together during the summer. I mean, we did spend last summer together. Yeah, we did. Along with your parents. Huh," Gongchan stated bitterly with a pout.

Hana rolled her eyes. She isn't really a person who likes to go far away to a place she isn't familiar with. She'd only go to a place after she had visited it with her family.

"Really? And you think we'd get to spend the summer together? There will be friends with us. Seriously?" Hana reasoned out.

"Not really. The people I asked haven't said 'yes' yet. And if there are a lot of people going with us, we can always isolate ourselves!" Gongchan said, then wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh really? But no. I still don't want to. You know how I feel about places far away. Gyeonggi? No thanks," Hana said.

"It's just for two weeks!" Gongchan pointed out. "Two weeks, Hana! It'll be over before you know it. You might even enjoy yourself!"

"Why are you so adamant in making me come along with you? You go. I'll stay here," Hana said.

"Stay here and read books the whole summer? Honestly, Hana, you are so boring..."

"If you have a problem with that, I don't care. You made me your girlfriend--"

"I'm not going to break up with you," Gongchan said before rolling his eyes.

They have been going through and through again and again with the same conversation for a long time already. The conversation would always come up at least once every two months, which would somewhat lead to an argument. But it's not that big of a deal though. Since it doesn't really lead to any break ups. And it had only been a few times when Hana, or sometimes Gongchan, had shed tears for the other.

"Please? Just this once, Hana? Make me a happy boyfriend for the summer?" Gongchan pleaded with a pout and puppy eyes.

Hana looked at him for a moment, then shifter her gaze on the way she was walking. She was the only girl that could resist his aegyo. That's one of the reasons why Gongchan liked her the first time he met her. She was a challenge. And she was being a very big challenge at the moment.

Gongchan sighed.

"Why do I even bother doing aegyo with you...you're such a harsh girlfriend," Gongchan commented as he tightened his grip around Hana's shoulder and kissed her head.

"Are you not happy with me, oppa?" Hana asked, her voice low.

Gongchan knew that tone in her voice. He knew it that when she calls him oppa and when her tone was like that, something was bothering her. And she would slowly want the answers.

Gongchan sighed again.

"I'm very happy with you. I just want this summer to be memorable. Before we become seniors. You've seen the seniors. They have no time for themselves because of school work. I want us to spend time together and make the most of our summer before we bury ourselves with senior school work," Gongchan said, then kissing Hana's forehead again.

"But we're going to be with friends," Hana reasoned again.

"I told you. We could isolate ourselves. But we could spend some time with them too. Since they're going to be seniors too. And some other seniors might graduate already. And some of our juniors. Since we won't be able to spend time with them," Gongchan said.

Hana sighed before answering him.

"Okay, fine," she finally agreed.

"Really?" Gongchan asked, not believing that he finally made Hana agree.

"Yes," Hana said. "And don't go jumping around. I might take it back."

Gongchan suppressed his excitement and kissed Hana's cheek instead. Hana doesn't really like it when Gongchan goes all hyper. Well, she does like it. But she's too shy to admit it. Even to her boyfriend of two years.

---

Can't he keep his hands to himself?

Are you really happy with that person? I don't like him. But you do. Do I have to really put up with him? No, not really. But then you come in to my mind and I have to stop myself from snatching you away from that person.

Seeing you smiling and being happy with him makes my blood boil. I clench and unclench my fist, trying to control myself.

Soon, you will be smiling because of me. You will be happy with me. Happier than you were with him.

---

First chapter. Wooh. Yeah, I'll try to update a second chapter.

Currently listening to: TVXQ - My Destiny