Chapter 5: Bloody Kidnapped

After Happy-ever-after

Hey guys! Sorry for the long period of sans updates!!! This particluar update is really strange, compared to the rest of the chappies. It's kind of... crack-y?? I don't know *dies*. I think exam stress puts me in a strange mood. Anyways, I love you guys for continuing to support this story even though I've been largely inactive, and horrible with updating when I say I will >< I hope you guys enjoy this update, and comment and subscribe and upvote if you likey!! <333

(P.S. those of you hoping for in this chappie, I only rated it M because of colourful language ><)

tumblr_lht4pineF91qex71y.gif

 

 

When Sungyeol next came to, there was a strange buzzing in his ear, and he almost called out groggily to Myungsoo to pick up the call. Myungsoo always left his phone on silent mode, and the buzzing noise always annoyed Sungyeol no end.

Sungyeol frowned and covered his ears with his hands to block out the noise.

Then realised that it was actually the buzzing of his ears that was bugging him. Smacking his lips together, Sungyeol opened his eyes and turned his head to the side. Cold air stung his eyes a little, and made them water as he recoiled from the small air conditioner in between the two front seats.

Front seats.

Sungyeol sat up and winced as his head gave a dull throb. He was in a moving vehicle, probably a van, judging from the large amount of leg room in the back. Sungyeol looked around for s. Were they in their manager's van driving off to the next schedule? Nobody was in the back with him. Sungyeol's eyebrows knitted together. He glanced at the front, where the elbow of the driver was visible.

"Manager hyung?" Sungyeol's voice was muffled, and his tongue felt strange. Like someone had force fed him cotton wool or something.

And then the driver glanced back, and Sungyeol remembered.

Photoshoot. Coffee. Stomach ache. Fan's motion sickness pills.

Well. This was embarrassing. Sungyeol scratched the back of his head, trying to solve the puzzle. He'd probably passed out from the intense pain in his stomach, and the fan was driving him to hospital! Yeah, that was probably what was happening! He had to tell the fan that it was alright, that he didn't have to go see a doctor, that he had to get on with the photoshoot. Sungyeol cleared his throat, swallowed, and tried his best forming his words so that 'manager hyung' didn't turn out sounding vastly similar to 'angaga hng'.

"You really don't have to..." Sungyeol trailed off, frowning once more. Why didn't his mouth want to obey?!

The fan didn't say anything in response, and Sungyeol his lips anxiously. Maybe he didn't understand. What if the fan thought he was simply groaning in pain? Before Sungyeol could do anything much however, the van came to a shuddering halt, making Sungyeol lurch forwards, whacking his head on the driver's seat infront. Sungyeol in a breath, rubbing the sore patch on his forehead.

Geez. Sungyeol knew he shouldn't be complaining since the fan was caring for him, but the fan needed to retake his driving test.

The door beside him was wrenched open with unneccessary force, and Sungyeol could feel the rush of air as it swung open. The fan stood there, cold and without much expression. Sungyeol stared back at him. Did people usually look so angry when they were worried?

"Get out now, idiot." The fan hissed, eyes narrowing. "And don't even think of going anywhere."

Sungyeol blinked. Maybe the guy just became really crabby when he was anxious. Sungyeol smiled at him, trying to reassure his fan that all was well. He could go back to the photoshoot. His smile seemed to have a reverse effect on the fan, however.

"N-no negotiations. I'm not letting you go." The fan's hands balled into fists, as if to protect himself, and the guy looked positively confused and freaked out by Sungyeol's warm and welcoming smile.

"It's really okay, you know!" Sungyeol flexed his arms to show that he really was all fine now. His stomach still churned dangerously, and he still felt like crap, but he had work to do.

The fan looked even more alarmed, searching around in his pockets for something. He found it, fished it out and let it dangle in the air. Rope. It was rope.

Sungyeol didn't understand.

"I said, get out!" The fan barked another order, and this time, he grabbed hold of Sungyeol's arm and tugged. Hard.

Sungyeol came tumbling out of the car, stumbling a little, and grazing one knee on the asphalt. The fan was surprisingly strong for someone so average-looking. His arms were twisted behind him, and the fan tied them together with rope. Sungyeol winced when they chaffed the skin, and tightened uncomfortably, but the fan didn't seem to notice his discomfort.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol looked around. It was a rather desolate place he found himself in, with one gravel path leading to a huge old house in the middle of grassy countryside, the only one in sight in every direction Sungyeol turned his head. "What kind of hospital is this?"

Now it was the fan's turn to blink in confusion.

"Hospital?"

Sungyeol nodded. "I know you're worried about me, seeing as I just passed out on you and all, but I'll honestly be fine!"

The fan put two and two together (considerably better than Sungyeol), and gave a loud laugh. The sound grated on Sungyeol's ears for some reason, made him take a step back from the fan. When the guy threw back his head and laughed, his nose scrunched up, and it looked creepily like he was snarling.

"You think I'm your fan?" He turned sharply towards Sungyeol, who jumped a little.

"Well. Obviously," Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, and shrugged as best as he could with his hands bound behind his back. "That's what you told me this morning."

"You still think I'm your fan?" The guy asked incredulously. Sungyeol simply gave him a blank stare. That seemed to really tick the "fan" off, and he blew up in Sungyeol's face.

"What are you, a retard?!" He said, waving his arms about, getting more worked up by the moment. "I'd always known you were dumb, but i didn't know how ing stupid you are."

"Hey! That was uncalled for." Sungyeol had a bad feeling in his tummy that wasn't only caused by the stomach ache. Something was off. The thought echoed in his head, and reminded him of his conversation with Myungsoo in the morning.

"I'M BLOODY KIDNAPPING YOU!" The fan bellowed in Sungyeol's face.

Sungyeol took two small steps back, and wiped away the flecks of spittle that had landed on his face with his shoulder. The fan lunged forwards, grabbed hold of his arms, and shoved him from behind, walking him up to the house. Sungyeol was silent, for a while, and the only sound was the gravel crunching underfoot. The "fan" sighed in relief.

And then Sungyeol turned around with wide eyes.

"What? Are you my sasaeng fan?" Sungyeol's neck was beginning to ache with craning his head so far backwards.

The "fan"'s face turned red, and he looked ready to explode.

"NO! I'M NOT YOUR FAN!!" The guy ran a hand through his hair, panting hard. "THE STOMACH ACHE! THAT WAS ME! I POISONED YOUR COFFEE! I KNOCKED YOU OUT. YOU STILL THINK I'M YOUR FAN!? HUH?!"

Once more, Sungyeol brushed away the spittle that landed on his face. Something had to be done.

"Calm down, person." Sungyeol used his shoulder to point at the fan (a considerably difficult task, given that his hands were still bound, and the fan was standing behind him). "Or I'll have to use an umbrella soon."

The other male grinned evilly. He calmed his breathing down.

"An umbrella won't be that good a weapon against me. You're not getting away."

"What?"

"Whacking me with an umbrella won't help you at all. Don't even think of it."

It was Sungyeol's turn to laugh.

"No, not whacking you with an umbrella, stupid. You spit too much. I'm going to need waterproofing." Sungyeol explained as patiently as he could.

The fan looked unamused, and only poked Sungyeol harshly in the back to get him to move on. At the door of the house, The fan reached behind Sungyeol to unlock the door, then poked the boy's side to get him to move inside. Sungyeol jumped, then laughed loudly, startling the kidnapper.

"Do you think this is funny?" The male asked, eyes narrowed into dangerous slits.

Sungyeol shrugged helplessly. "You tickled me."

The male turned to the side and thumped his head on the doorframe, muttering under his breath. When Sungyeol leaned backwards, nearly losing his balance, to hear what he was saying, he could only make out some phrases.

“…Why me…? Why… Decide to kidnap him…” The fan whacked his forehead against the smooth wood in time to his chanting.

And then he seemed to get a grip on himself, and straighten up, and resume his steely grip on Sungyeol’s arm.

“Come on in, make yourself at home.” He gave his snarl-smile once again. “I’m going to tie you up to a chair, and think of a way to dispose of you.”

Sungyeol’s heart chilled just a little.

“Why?” Sungyeol tried turning back to look at the male, but all he got was another vicious poke unconveniently near to his stomach, and he giggled rabidly and gave up trying to see the person he was conversing with.

Sungyeol could hear the fan chuckle in glee, and rub his hands together.

“I was waiting for you to ask.” He sounded considerably more cheerful. “I hate Myungyeol.”

Sungyeol froze in disbelief.

“I love Sungjong. And Sungjong always looks so happy when he’s with Myungsoo. Have you seen some of the gifs? They’re meant to be.” The fan drew a shuddering breath, and gave Sungyeol a poke of pure contempt (Sungyeol giggled).

“And I hate you. Stop trying to get between them! Sungjong can’t be the forever alone in the group. He’s too awesome for that. He deserves Myungsoo. Not you. So I’m taking you out of the equation and letting Myungjong become more prevalent.”

This time Sungyeol turned back successfully, and caught sight of the kidnapper’s face. He shuddered. There was a crazed light in his eyes.

“Myungsoo really likes Sungjong and all. But as a friend.” Sungyeol tried to explain. He battled with the fire that was starting to gnaw at his insides.

No. Myungsoo loves Sungjong more. You’ll see. The Myungyeol fans have to have their ship sunk. The Myungjong shippers will love me. I’m the number one fan.” The fan insisted.

Sungyeol suddenly in a breath and spun around quickly, temporarily dislodging the guy’s grip on him. The fan looked at him warily.

“I’m glad you’re not my fan.” Sungyeol said slowly, quietly.

The man raised an eyebrow.

“You nasty piece of . You sad excuse for a fan. I get you love Sungjong and all, but going all out and hating other people because of your infatuation, even going as far as to kidnap someone.” Sungyeol’s eyes were cold. There wasn’t even a hint of a smile on his face anymore. “It could make Sungjong look bad. If you were a true fan, you’d know as much.”

“You’re the one that’s blind and stupid! Why can’t you see—“ The fan protested, fists raised.

“What.” Sungyeol snarled, scaring the man, “Should I ing call him up to have him explain to you, you delusional idiot?”

The fan fell silent. And Sungyeol realised what he had just said.

Oh .

The crazed gleam had once again taken over the fan’s eyes as he let the door fall shut behind him. He advanced towards Sungyeol, and with each step he took forward, Sungyeol took two back, till he was pressed up against the wall, and there was no escape.

“Give. Me. Your. Handphone.” The man said, hand out, waiting, a slow smile playing on his lips.

“Never.” Sungyeol knew there were a few numbers on his phone that he didn’t want to give up. Like Myungsoo’s number, like his friend’s numbers, like his family’s numbers. Who knew what this psycho would do if he had a way of contacting them. Besides, there were too many photos of people precious to him on his phone, and Sungyeol didn’t want to lose them either.

“GIVE IT TO ME!” The man gave a sudden roar, and lunged forwards, knocking Sungyeol over with the sheer force of his insanity. Both males tumbled to the carpet on the ground, clouds of dust rising around them. At the back of his mind, Sungyeol wondered if this house belonged to the man, if anyone had actually lived in there for the past decade or so.

“No!” Sungyeol freed himself and tried rolling, crawling away, but the man was faster. He grabbed hold of two handfuls of Sungyeol’s hair, tugging his head backwards, and scrambling over to sit on Sungyeol’s back as he lay sprawled on his front on the ground.

Sungyeol groaned, scalp on fire underneath the fan’s balled fists, completely winded. He couldn’t breathe! Sungyeol thrashed around desperately, but the effects of the drugs (the stomach ache-y one and the one that knocked him unconscious, Sungyeol realised that there must be quite a lot of in his body at the moment) still hadn’t worn off, and his hands were still bound tightly to boot, and there was no way Sungyeol could throw the guy off.

“No!” Sungyeol felt the guy’s hand slip into the left back pocket and fumble about, searching. And then his hand slid closer to the next pocket, where his phone really was. Sungyeol thrashed about even harder, black spots beginning to dance about in his vision.

“Don’t!” Sungyeol tried to shout, but all that came out was a breathless whisper, a plea.

And then sudden sunlight flooded the room as the door was swung open so hard that it bashed into the wall, making ominous splintering sounds. In the doorway, Sungyeol could see a silhouette. It was one he’d recognise anywhere.

Myungsoo stood in the doorway, chest heaving, sides on fire from pedalling faster than he’d ever done on a hastily borrowed staff’s bike, chasing the black van. He’d lost sight of it after a while, but he’d not needed to have worried—the only landmark for ages was the house, and sure enough, the black van was parked outside it, stark against the otherwise pastel-coloured background.

Myungsoo’s eyes adjusted to the dark. And he felt a vein throb in his forehead. Sungyeol was sprawled on the floor, head bent backwards, eyes wide, trying to shake off the man that straddled him. Myungsoo’s eyes narrowed as he saw just where the man’s free hand that didn’t hold a handful of Sungyeol’s hair was touching.

The guy was…ing fondling Sungyeol’s .

Myungsoo snapped.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry sorry sorry for not updating in a while! Hope you enjoyed this! Comment! Upvote! Subscribe! Haha, you don't have to if you don't wanna........................................................ Okay. Peace out. *curls up in a ball and dies*