No.

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~Jonghyun's P.O.V~~~

"Everyone is gone! Please Jagiya!"

I practically begged him with all of the pride I had left.

Who was I kidding....I had no pride and if I did, it was lost in a shower of affection, in a door only Kiseop could unlock.

Oh how he's been teasing me all day.

"Fine" He held his arms out in a hugging guesture. "I missed you anyway."

I scooped him up within seconds and landed us on the bed.

"I love you." I said.

"You do?"

His voice hinted in disbelief.

"Why do you seem so surprised?"

He shrugged from underneith me.

"You haven't said that in forever."

It almost broke my heart when I realized... he was right..  We'd been through so much together and yet I never really thought about it. There hasn't been another step for us since the baby. Besides, It's not like I can marry him, we can't even date publically. But I guess I just want to give him something more. I just can't think of it right now.

"Let's go spy on Kevin and Taemin." I winked playfully

He pushed himself from under me, and ran to the door. 

"I've been waiting all night!"

~x~

I felt kind of low now that we were doing this. I haven't spied on Taemin since...A year ago maybe? 

I pressed my ear on the door, barely hearing muffles from the other side.

"Ahhh....Give it...me"

Kiseop tapped my shoulder.

"You don't think?" 

I shook my head fiercely

"Ani!..No way."

I once again tried to make out the mumbles through the door.

"Taemin...please.."

Suddenly it was quiet. 

Kiseop grabbed at my wrist, swiftly pulling me from the door.

Before I could ask him what he was doing, Taemin came running out of the room tears streaming down his cheeks, Kevin soon after him.

"It's only been 3 hours and they're already broken." Kiseop  said crossing his arms."This will be a lot quicker than expected."

Leaving my side he entered their room. 

"Jagiya, what are you doing??" I asked.

"Making a dinner, for when they come back!"

I stared at him in confusion.

"Just  come on!"

~~Kevin's P.O.V~~

I sat quietly, pretending  to read. Secretly stealing glances at Taemin who had been scribbling on his notepad all evening. We both did anything we could to not have interaction with each other. 

I wanted something to happen, so that I could speak to him but as long as he's doing his thing and I'm doing mine, that's not going to happen.

BAM! 

I looked up to see Taemin under the table grabbing the top of head, tears beggining to well in his eyes.

"Omo Taemin are you okay?"

I rushed to his side

"No please go away." He said trying to move away from me. "I just dropped my pen."

I scanned the ground until I found it taking it in my hand.

"Ahh." He rubbed his head "Give it to me."

This is the only chance I get to talk to him, I'm all but going to let this go.

"Taemin, just please.."

I grabbed his hand.

His eyes made contact with mine.

"Just leave me alone, Kevin."

He pulled away from me, hitting his head once more on the table and leaving the room in a mess.

I'll be damned if I don't get him back tonight.

I ran after him.

De JaVu.

"Taemin!" 

When he got in the elevator I finally saw my chance. I ran in and pressed the button, stopping the elevator.

"Why did you do that?" He asked reaching to hit the button. 

I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Why are we doing this?"

"Doing what?" He yelled.

"I know you want to be with me!"

He didn't speak.

"And I want to be with you.." I said in a quieter tone.

I thought he'd given up until he began to push and kick me. This is getting ridiculous. Before he could kick me in any place important, I pushed his head into my chest. I think he was so surprised that he stopped trying to escape, and focus more on what I was trying to say. 

"I'll forget it all." I said "Like I promised!"

He gave in, bringing me into his embrace.

"I'm so sorry, Kevin.. I'm so so sorry..." He mumbled cries in my chest.

FInally, your back in my arms. Why I didn't do this sooner I'll never know....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise update!!!!!!!!!

KevMin is back on!!!!

Sorry this wasn't my best, but then again you should know me by now.

Umma I loves you!!

^-^ Eat Well!