Break up.

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~~Kevin's P.O.V~~~~

"And you're sure you don't want us to stay?" I asked 

He nodded in assurance.

"If he wakes up, I need to be here."

I smiled hopefully at Jonghyun, who'd laced his fingers between his lovers, almost dead hands.

Almost dead.

Yep. 

Kiseop was still alive....and from what the doctors had told us, he was incredibly lucky. Let’s put extra emphasis on just how lucky he was.

The baby had torn his insides apart, not the mention all the blood he'd lost. In fact the main reason he was in a coma was because of the few moments of shock his body had suffered from. None of the doctors knew when he'd wake up. 

"Okay then...” I started to exit the room. “I’ve got to take Taemin home now. Good night, Hyung."

The older waved me to shut the door.

Taemin was waiting for me in the hospital lobby.

"I'll take you home now." I said leading him to the car.

As I was about to pull away from the parking space, he spoke up making me stop.

"No."

I was happy he was talking to me, but confused in his tone.

"I'-I'm Sorry?"

"No" He repeated. “No, you didn't do anything wrong."

I hope that he knew he was making no since.

"I did you wrong, Kevin."

He took a breath, so I let him continue, assuming he was going to. 

"Minho hyung and I... had...” 

I put the car into park, once again.

"I don't love you anymore. I've been cheating on you..." 

And there it goes and echo of words that burned my ears. It was hard to actually take in what he had just confessed. The fact that he was cheating was beyond me, but to say he didn't love me...It hurt. Somewhere deep inside, I already knew. I knew he wasn't interested anymore. I knew he was with Minho. I knew I had to keep him.

I tried to keep him... 

I became more careful to him...

I gave him space...

I trusted him...

And this...

"Hyung, I think I'm just going to call Key to pick me up."

His hand inched toward the door handle.

This was actually happening? He doesn't want to work it out? Was he telling me goodbye?

"Wait." I said grabbing his wrist.

His head jolted to look at me...

Really, it wasn't my fault I'd grabbed him, it was my hearts. My heart wouldn't take this from him...Hell, I wouldn't even take this! I loved him! Even if he didn't love me, I'd still love him!  

"Wh-What are you doing right now?" I asked.

His silence told me everything...

"Are you really throwing me away?"

Tears filled his eyes. I continued.

"Look I don't even care that you cheated...Just please..."I thought for a moment. “Please don't do this, let's start over, I'll be more interesting I swear!"

"I'm sorry, Hyung." He ripped his wrist out of my grasp, opening the door slipping into the night.

Despite all that he just said, I still couldn't believe him. All he did was make one mistake, right? I could accept that! We could work it out! It was just some little affair.. His painful words of 'I don't love you, anymore, Maybe they were only his being confused. He's not leaving.

I quickly got out of the car calling after him.

"Minnie!"

The one mistake he made was to walk.

The younger kept going, reaching into his pocket to get his phone.

"Please stop!" I begged. "Don't break up with me like this! Talk to me!"

He stopped, taking the phone away from his ear.

"Kevin. “I heard him his voice quiet. “I don't want to talk, don't be stubborn...”

I was being stubborn, huh?

"I won't leave you alone until we do."

He turned around, now walking closer to me.

"What more is there to say, to you?" He asked a tear stain visible on his cheek. 

I had to show him I loved him, I had to tell him all I was feeling right now. So that maybe, he would change his mind.

"I don't care what you did with Minho...”A wave of sadness washed over me. "If you comeback right now, I'll forget it all. The fact that you said you didn't love me...It hurt, but I still love you! I promise I'll make you love me again! Just please, Say you'll stay...”

 I was on my knees practically begging him, still not letting a tear fall.. 

"It's not that I'd only cheated on you once. “He said." You seem to be confused. I like Minho, He's a bit harsh on my body, but he's still better than you at many things. I can't stay with someone like you.. Someone who doesn't break my heart. Someone who doesn't hurt me. I don't like that. I like to be hurt. I like to get physical."

The hell? He likes to be hurt? Like physically and emotionally? How am I supposed to do those things to him? To me it sounds like Minho didn't love him at all. When he said that he was harsh on his body, did he mean?? This is going to be so hard for me to do but...

"Fine...”I said "But when Minho throws you away, or hurts you too much. I hope you'll come to cheat on him with me."

Without warning, I pulled into my arms remembering every second of it. If I was going out, I was going out with a bang.  I don't think I could have been acting anymore fake...

"Oh, and Taemin, I hope you make it home alright." I said letting go of him, walking back to the car.

But as soon as I shut the door, it hit me. What I had given up. Sobs choked through my throat, I hit the steering wheel angry with myself. If I was right, he would come back. 

God, I hoped I was right.

Because I can't live without him. 

~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Break up...-_-

The Heck, Kevin? Couldn't just kidnap him? 

Okay so, Taemin's P.O.V is next chapter, along with why he and Minho got together in the first place. 

Also! I know you all are wanting to see the progress between Jonghyun and Kiseop....It's gonna happen after the next chapter, starting with Kiseop P.O.V. Hint Hint**