I'm Broken Too.

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~Kevin’s P.O.V~~~

“Bring some food with you too!” Said Jonghyun on the other line.

I hung up, stepping out onto the pavement.

Although I shouldn’t get anything, I guess I can cross the street for a minute, right?

A car came to a sudden halt. I watched as a light haired man with a familiar body shape stepped out onto sidewalk. The car sped away.

Is that, Taemin?

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I haven’t seen Taemin since…Well.

Anyway, why is he just sitting it the rain? It’s clearly cold, and he doesn’t have a jacket or anything.

an I know he didn’t just want to sit there.

Should I talk to him?

No.

Yes.

What do I say?

Without consciously knowing I had already made my way to his bench.

His knees were pulled to his chest and it sounded like he was crying.

How funny, reader.. For two weeks I thought about him.

He cheated on me, but yet there was a huge problem when Eli had almost me, making it look like I was cheating,

Hypocrite.

“Sir?” I asked making sure it wasn’t someone else.

He lifted his head.

His hair was soaked, making it hard to see if he really was crying…even though his eyes were puffy and red.

“Oh..Taemin.”

It sounded so awkward, when I’d meant to sound like I didn’t know it was him.

He nodded making it seem like he still didn’t know who I was.

Instantly, my boyfriend Ex-Boyfriend Senses kicked in.

“Are you Okay?” I sat down on the bench. “Please don’t cry.”

Taemin jolted slightly, as if he’d just remembered something.

“Kevin?”

He wiped his eyes a bit.

“Why are you sitting out here in the rain?” I asked placing my jacket on his shoulders.

It used to be his anyways…”Aren’t you cold?”

“How did you find me.”

Well that was a little rude don’t you think? I only came to see if you were okay.. but then again you did say you liked to be hurt.

“I thought it was you. So I came to make sure you were okay.”

He was quiet for a moment.

“I still love you...”

You still love me… that’s what’s on your mind?

That was Minho in that car, wasn’t it? Am I supposed to take you back? I’m not the same person I used to be..

Instead of buying the Cherry chapstick, I switched to Strawberry. HOT DAYUM I CHANGED!

On top of that. I waited for him, for what seemed like forever.

But now I realize I was stupid.

No I’m not mad. I’m disappointed.

If your mind can be changed that easily, I shouldn’t be trying to hold your heart.

I tried so, so hard to do that.

 Even though what I said that day, didn’t even cross through your mind. NOOOO, he was busy getting screwed by Minho.

All that he said before was hard to ignore, let me tell ya’.

 

“You said you didn’t love…”

I reminded him.

He grabbed one of my hands.

That hand didn’t feel the same way it did before; it felt horrible on my skin.

The touch I’d longed for, was now sickening me..

“The night we broke up, I told you that if you came back to me. I would forget it all. I yelled  it at the top of my lungs. Do you know why?”

I started to feel like a child having to say what was on my mind to him.

Games.

“Because I really wanted you to hear me, Taemin. I’d committed myself to you, and you wanted Minho, because he was hurtful toward you.” How silly was this. I laughed.”How can I hurt something I love? I tried hard to please you, even in the end, when you were practically standing at the exit of my heart, I begged you to stay. So I ask you now. Are you running back to me because you found out he doesn’t love you, Or because you couldn’t live without me?”

He stayed quiet, which didn’t surprise me. I knew his answer was number 1..

I really wanted to understand his side of the story, but as days passed, and I thought about it more and more I realized that I couldn’t do it.

No matter how much my heart screamed No. My mind told me to stay away from him.

“I don’t know” The younger said.

He can’t even be honest, right now.

I stood up ready to leave. He has a jacket he’ll be alright.

As I told him goodbye, he grabbed on to me once more begging me to stay.

How.Ironic.

“Now do you feel it? Do you feel like I felt?”

Taemin answered trying to kiss me.

I wanted painfully to his him back. I wanted him. It was so hard to do this.

I guess you can say it’s revenge.

My lips felt empty once more, as he pulled away.

Break his heart like he broke yours, Kevin.

“Dreams really don’t come true, right Minnie?” I said leaving him successfully this time.

It was ridiculous to think that those dreams even meant something.

Sometimes I can’t even believe he used to call me Yeobo.

If he loved me he would come after me right now.

Lord knows I’m not that strong..

It’d work.

Because although he broke my heart, and I broke his.

I still loved him and he loved me.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

I looked at the screen, trying to keep it from getting wet.

Jonghyun was calling again, that .

I’m not in the mood to see other people right now. My eyes are all teary. I’m soaked in rain.

I clicked the end button only to receive another call, which I then ended too ripping the battery out of my cellphone.

Just as I shut the car door, the feelings my heart had kept back suddenly exploded out of me.

“AISH!” I hit the steering wheel, tears dripping down my cheeks. “I hate you so much!”

Oh no, I wasn’t talking about Taemin..I hated myself.

I wanted him so bad.

I hated my stupid feelings.

Kiseop should be here.. I need Kiseop right now.

I turned my head to look at the hospital.

Oh yeah… He’s asleep.. I can’t talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thaught you needed to know this side of the story as well.

The next chapter will make everyone feel better I promise, No sad depressing *&Ish..

Don't worry I won't tweak my word, just be prepared!

YOUR GONNA BE SO HAPPY! I've been waiting to write the next chapter..Can you guess what it is?