The Drama Continues....

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~Kiseop's P.O.V~~~

I stood in the bathroom washing the blood from my hand.

If Kevin didn’t understand me, who would?

Suddenly, I felt more deserted than I’d ever thought possible in this freezing world. Without Kevin’s support who was there? Sometimes I feel that even being pregnant, the baby wasn’t even there for me.. I love Jonghyun whether on this Earth or not, that will never change.

I found myself gazing in the mirror, this time staring through myself rather than just staring at myself.

No matter how I looked at it, someone was always unhappy.

Kevin called me selfless.

I'd rather be selfless than selfish, only thinking about myself.  I swear everyone thinks I'm crazy. 

If I don't make it through the pregnancy, I know Jonghyun would hate himself and the baby.

"Kiseop" Said Kevin slightly knocking on the door.

I looked at him through to mirror to show he'd gotten my attention.

"I really am sorry for saying that." He said

"I know, Kevin."

Just when he was about the speak up again, The front door opened.

I felt a kick in my stomach. Literally a kick.

My heart started to beat faster.

This can't be happening!

There was another kick.

I could barely speak up because of the nervousness I was feeling.

Jonghyun walked into the bathroom. his mouth was moving but the words he spoke were complete muffles.

Then it hit me.

An excruciating pain filled my lower abdomen. Like someone had just stabbed me over and over in my stomach. There was no air for me to breathe. I coughed, feeling the taste of pennies rise in my mouth. The room was swirling in a cycle of like a dark colored art piece gone wrong. I felt like I was moving but it was to hard to tell. The dark colored swirling stopped, along with the painful stabbing I'd felt in my lower abdomen. But there was a new problem, I' was swallowed in darkness. I could hear things around me but I couldn't open my eyes. I was so frightened and nothing made since. I couldn't remember anything. My surroundings were so cold,  as if I had been laying in a pile of snow for so long, it was starting to make me numb. Despite everything,  I mumbled  to the darkness as if someone would answer back.

"Help me."

~~~Jonghyun's P.O.V~~~

Taemin didn't speak at all during the ride.

If made me so worried that my little fluffy ball of curtness wasn't speaking to his Hyung.

When I pulled into the U-Kiss driveway, I got out and went to open Taemin's door that I had cleverly put on Child Lock.

"Really Hyung, I'm not a baby." He said stepping out.

"No, but you would have run away.”I said pulling him to the house." Why don't you want to see Kevin anyway? Are you two fighting? I could kill him, if you want me too!"

I searched for the key to the door, still holding onto Taemin. 

"No that's not it, Hyung. “The Maknae replied.

"Hmm well then you shouldn't have a problem seeing him now." I opened the door shoving him in. He glared at me.

"You’re so cute!" I squealed.

I looked around searching for any sign of my lover lying about. My eyes were caught to the bathroom, where I saw Kevin scrambling from the doorway into the bathroom.

"Kiseop!" He yelled

"Kevin what's wrong?"

I ran to the door frame, seeing Kiseop lying on the floor. A thick red liquid oozed from his lips, sending chills down my spine. It was a kind of situation you’d only see in the movies. It was surreal…Unbelievable.

Taking almost immediate action, I ran to his side pushing Kevin in the process "Why is he doing that? What's wrong with him!?" I started to panic.

"Call 119!" Kevin screamed.

I could hear Taemin in the other room picking up the home phone. 

"It'll be okay Yeobo...” I took him into my arms cradling him as a way to comfort him and myself.

I gently moved the hair from his face, finally seeing tears of pain streak from his eyes. It wasn’t long before it’d broken my heart tears beginning to blur my vision. 

If Kiseop leaves me, if he leaves me here all alone, my world will be nothing. Every day would only be lit up by the burning fire that engulfed the fabric of my life. The sky would forever be cloudy, not once giving me the chance to see him. I’d be lost, in a world without Lee Kiseop.

I hadn't realized how thin he'd gotten. His blood stained lips made his skin look even paler than I'd ever seen it. Every few seconds he'd let out  a whimper or mumble something that would tell me he's still alive.

Finally, the paramedics arrived ripping him from my arms. They wouldn't let me go with him.

"I'm sorry sir but we're not authorized to let you on the ambulance, being his.. err Boyfriend."

Kevin approached behind me putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Just calm down. The longer you argue with them, the longer it takes for them to get him help."

I wiped a tear from my cheek knowing my lover’s best friend was right. As the ambulance sirens disappeared in the distance, their red and blue unseen. Kevin led me back to the house, allowing me to take a seat. Out of all people you'd think he would be crying too. Surprisingly, he looked calmer than anyone I'd ever seen. Taemin, who rarely ever cried was sitting across from me sobbing into his palms.

"I'll drive you guys to the hospital, okay?"

Although it was clear everyone in this room had something important on our minds it was also clear I was the only one confused by Kiseop's condition.

"Why is Kiseop like that? i said choking between sobs.

He sighed....

"Kiseop-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER!!! MWAHAHHA!!!

I never got the chance to do this....It makes me feel evil now. -_-

"BECAUSE I NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!"

I shall update soon!! Okay?

I Love you, Reader!

May the K-pop fanbase be with you..

*Bows*