The Baby....

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~~Kiseop's P.O.V~~~~ During Delivery~~~~

Jonghyun, held my hand tightly.

I knew it was him. Just by his warmth. 

No matter how much I push, I always over exhaust myself. What made this worse was the procedure it's self. No wonder no one survives it. They have to (technically) cut a hole for you to push a baby out of. So on top of that cut, you have the baby who pushes the pain even further. 

I want this to be over. But I want to see him, alive. Even if it's only for a second, so I'll keep going.

 I'm almost positive I'm loosing more blood than i need. And the more I felt I had lost, the more woozy I felt. The more I could feel my heart rate speed up.

and the more I felt I wouldn't make it.

Honestly, if Jonghyun wasn't there I might have just given up. 

I heard one of the doctors yell. but I was to out of it to understand him.

"Please wake up,"A soft voice echoed in my ears." Please work hard, I want to-" 

The warmth was ripped from my hands.

As soon as it left, I left as well. And then came back.

But this time I wasn't in my body.

~~~~Taemin's P.O.V~~~~

By now all of U-Kiss had shown up to make sure Kiseop was okay. Soohyun being the leader talked to Kevin on the side, I assume to ask what had happened. The rest of the group huddled next to each other all of them either crying or comforting each other. Incase you wondered, Eli had been prohibited to comeback but only if Kevin had agreed. Which of course he did. And they would always be short on member because of Hoon's passing. I wish our whole group was here. They would know how to comfort Jonghyun better than I am. I can't even get him to stop pacing back in fourth, murmuring to himself. Key would for sure  know what to do. Onew would too! However, Minho would be better off away from here.

 Speaking of Minho, I was starting to feel guilty. I'd been ignoring Kevin like he was some friend of mine, when in fact he was my boyfriend. It seemed I'd forgotten that. It felt so childish

I really need to tell him about Minho. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that right now so it'll have to wait.

"Is Jonghyun okay?" Asked Dongho, taking a seat next to me.

I was a bit startled by his sudden talking to me.

He waved a hand in front of my face.

"Hello, Hyung?"

"Uhm.. Hyung?" I asked a bit confused. He looked a lot older than me, yet he had called me his Hyung?

"Oh I'm sorry the internet said you were 20? I'm only 19."

"No your right, I'm sorry. It's not often I'm the Hyung." I explained.

"You and me both, friend."

We laughed.

"Ahh,.... I see that look."He said "If that long beep were to mean he was dead, they would have come out long ago, Hyung!

His sense of humor was kind of scary. What he said was true, but the way he put it kind of made me scrunch my nose. It was almost as awkward as Onew's sense of humor. In other words, it didn't make me feel better at all.

Just then, the female receptionist from earlier came from the room, wearing a smile on her face.

"Who is the father again?" She asked.

Jonghyun stopped pacing and looked at her, awaiting to hear what she was going to say.

"Here's your new son." She said moving the blanket away from his face. "Would you like to hold him?"

After many failed attempts to get him to settle down, the older finally did looking at the baby with careful eyes. 

The baby was so beautiful!

Although he was just born, his eyes were wide open. They were so round, similar to Minho's but sparkling with passion. His skin complexion matched so clearly. 

"Usually babies don't open their eyes this soon, It really is beautiful." Said the women."Congratulations!"

Jonghyun stared at the baby, obviously about to cry from the happiness he felt.

I almost wanted to cry too! This meant that Kiseop was alright!! He could continue with Jonghyun happily. I was so relieved.

The new father, happily showed the baby to us...

"Isn't he cute?" He asked wiping a tear from his own cheek. 

"What would you like to name him?" She asked.

"Did Kiseop not tell you?" He laughed a little, pinching the babies cheeks.

Everyone but him (who was completely wrapped up in the baby) noticed the saddened expression on her face.

"Well."She began "He can't name the baby." 

The older immediately stopped playing with the baby staring into the woman eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Cliff HANGER!!!! MWAHAHA!!! 

I just had to do it, I had to....

So technically we won't know poor Seopies condition until the next update.

Sorry if this chapter was confusing. It felt like it was so I thought I'd just put that out there.

Taemin's getting closing to telling Kevin...Don't you worry sweeties!

I Love You!!! Okay READER!!! <3.<3

May The K-Pop Fanbase be with you!!!

*Bows*