Torn.

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~~Taemin’s P.O.V~~~~

As Kevin was about to pull out of the parking space, I stopped him knowing I couldn’t make it through this car ride with him.

“No.” I said, meaning to say more.

He stopped the car.

“I’-I’m sorry?”

“No, you didn’t do anything wrong.”

What he’d said earlier, weighed deeply in my mind. 

Even so, I knew this would be hard for me. No matter how much I tried to deny it, I felt like I was giving up something important.

 “I did you wrong, Kevin.”  

His face became worried.

 “Minho hyung and I…had...” That was too hard to say, I tried a different approach.” I don’t love you anymore. I’ve been cheating on you.”

Fail.

For the longest time Kevin didn’t speak to me. I was starting to regret what I’d done to him. I couldn’t let him see me upset. He’ll think I didn’t want this! But I did! I...I really... I didn’t want him, Minho hyung said so! And…I. Never mind that. Before he could see me cry, I reached for the door handle hoping to escape the scene.

“Hyung, I think I’m just going to call Key to pick me up.”

I felt a hand across my wrist.

“Wait.” He said.

I turned my head to him.

My vision was blurred with tears surrounding my eyes.

“Wh-What are you doing right now?”

I stayed silent.

“Are you really throwing me away?” He asked.

Wasn’t it obvious?

“Look I don’t even care that you cheated…Just please, please don’t do this. Let’s start over, I’ll be more interesting I swear!”

It broke my heart seeing him beg so much. But I had to break his heart, So it would be easier for him to get over me. I had to stay cold.

“I’m sorry, Hyung.” I put extra emphasis on ‘Hyung’, harshly pulling myself out of his grasp and his car.

Hopefully, he wouldn’t come running after me. If he did he’d know how guilty I was feeling. He’d see my tears.

He’d know I was weak.

I couldn’t let that happen.

“Minnie!” I heard him yell from behind me.

.

I quickly tried to grab my phone, to show him I was serious. I pulled the phone to my ear.

Between the dial tone I could hear Kevin’s voice.

Ring...”Please stop”...Ring...”Don’t break up with me like this.” …Ring… “Talk to me!”

“What is it, Taemin?” I heard Key say.

I ended the call, not wanting Key to hear what I was about to say.

“Kevin, I don’t want to talk, don’t be stubborn.”

He spoke up a little louder than before.

“I won’t leave until we do!”

again.

I turned around, walking closer to him.

Obviously I didn’t hurt him enough.

"What more is there to say, to you?" I asked trying to choke out the cracking I felt in my throat.

"I don't care what you did with Minho... If you comeback right now, I'll forget it all. The fact that you said you didn't love me...It hurt, but I still love you! I promise I'll make you love me again! Just please, Say you'll stay...”

He fell to his knees.

Break his heart…Break his heart…Break his heart.

"It's not that I'd only cheated on you once. “ This is going to be embarrassing." You seem to be confused. I like Minho, He's a bit harsh on my body, but he's still better than you at many things. I can't stay with someone like you... Someone who doesn't break my heart. Someone who doesn't hurt me. I don't like that. I like to be hurt. I like to get physical."

I was actually a bit surprised, when he spoke up again.

“Fine. “Wait what? No more fight? That’s all? He continued.

“But when Minho throws you away, or hurts you too much. I hope you’ll come to cheat on him with me.”

His voice came out so sweet and calm. A minute ago he was begin me on his knees. I don’t get it?

A few seconds later, I felt his arms wrapped around me. And the sad part was when I felt a warmth rise in my chest, and butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I wasn’t even sure anymore. When he spoke again telling me he hoped I’d get home alright, I was even more unsure.

Why did I feel like I just made a huge mistake?

Why did I secretly want to run into his arms again?

Why did I want him to come back and fight for me again?

I don’t even like sweet things. Or do I?

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” I heard a rough voice growl.

My body shook a little.

“Minho? I’m sorry I wa-“

He cut me off.

“Get home right now, and maybe I’ll give you the chance to walk tomorrow!”

“Don’t you remember?”  I asked timidly “We weren’t going to do that, tonight.”

“Oh so you don’t want to walk tomorrow?” He hissed

For some reason this wasn’t sounding quite as wonderful as it usually was.

“Well, Hyung can you pick me-“

The line went dead.

“Up...” I finished.

So much for that Idea. I guess I should probably call someone who was willing to actually come..

I tried once again.

“Yeobsayeo?” Said a creamy voice, much different than Minho’s

“Hyung, I’m sorry to disturb you but I need a ride.”

A few mumbles were heard before he spoke again.

“Oh, sure Minnie, Let me just get my pants on.” He grunted as I assume he pulled his pants up.

I could hear Key yelling in the background.

“YAH! Don’t tell him about our activities!”

The older laughed.

“Where are you?” He asked

I looked around as if I forgot where I was, noticing Kevin’s car was gone.

“I’m at the hospital, Kiseop had the baby.”

Key yelled again.

“KISEOP HAD THE BABY!?”

There was a scuffle of noises surrounding my ear.

“We’ll be there in 5 seconds!!” He said, the line finally going dead.

I sighed at how cute those two were. I wish I didn’t have all these problems.. I wish I knew what I wanted. But I didn’t of course I did.

I remember how I’d come to do these things with Minho.

~~~~~Flashback 1 month ago when this started.~~~~~

“Onew and I are going out.” Yelled Key as they stood in the doorway. “No Kevins in this house, okay?”

I nodded as Onew shut the door.

Jonghyun had left as well, going to get a quick visit in with Kiseop before the comeback. I would have gone to visit Kevin, but I was told to practice being not-the-best-singer in the world So I couldn’t leave with him, and he was my only ride. Instead, I had to settle with little texts.

I heard a throat clear behind me. It was Minho.

He was the only one left.

“Oh Hyung”

His eyes searched me up and down. This was how he usually was…Staring at me. Lately, that’s all he seemed to do! I remember when he was so caring and sweet. Now all I got from him was a creepy ert vibe.

“Could you not stare at me like that Minho? It makes me a little nervous.”

He lifted an eyebrow.

“Why? I can’t admire a y body when I see one?”

 “Umm...Hyung, my boyfriend wouldn’t like that.”

I was starting to see De Ja Vu.  This was starting to feel like the night he confessed to me. However, the situation felt much worse than it did then.

The older stood coming closer to me. A little to close I should say. As he came closer I moved backwards.

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

“Your boyfriend doesn’t know, so why would it be a problem?”

His hand made its way to my cheek, sending chills down my spine.

“I-I We-Well..”

Without warning, his lips had already been on mine.  I pushed him a little as if to say I didn’t like it, but he just held tighter. Of course, I wasn’t going to kiss him back! I was pissed. Maybe even enraged, It was sick. Disgusting. Fowl.

I felt a tight pinching sensation in my thigh. First a light sting then a large burning feeling. Minho was pinching my thigh.

He pulled his lips on of the ones that weren’t going to kiss him back.

“Kiss me, now!” His voice was low in a growl.

I shook my head, making his eyes flash a bit of frustration.

“Then I’ll touch you elsewhere!”

Where exactly was this ‘elsewhere’?

The older smirked sliding his hand down my stomach to the hem on my jeans.

That was elsewhere! OH HELL NO! He continued ing my pants.

“Minho stop it!” I begged him

This was going somewhere I didn’t want it to go!

But despite that, I kind of wanted it.

~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~

Did you like that little flashback? Sorry, I really didn’t want in this story, mainly because I can’t really do it.

But anyways if you didn’t quite understand, Taemin liked the force he used, and how Minho knew what he was doing.

I didn’t want to get too far into that, but at least you know a little bit, right?

Hoped you liked it!!!

I Love you Reader-nim!! <3

May the K-pop Fan base be with you!!

*Bows*