Confessions.

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~~Kiseop's P.O.V~~~~

Here I was, Floating.

Yes, Floating.

Watching my boyfriend hold my hand.

Whispering in my ear, tears trickling down his cheeks.

That Pabo.

If he knew I was watching he wouldn't let himself cry, because he knew how much it would break his Yeobo's heart.

How much it is breaking his Yeobo's heart.

And here I am, Floating.

Being forced to watch one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made, right before me.

What if I never make it back to my body? 

My baby, Taeseung, Did he want his Umma Appa? 

I can walk, but I can't feel anything on my body.

I can talk, but  no one will hear me.

I can cry, but tears won't slide down my cheeks.

When will I go back?

I want so desparately to go back. To tell Jonghyun I'm sorry. That he was perfect, in everyway. I wanted to feel my baby in my arms, not to watch him as a shadow. 

That Pabo.

I smiled, only to myself knowing it would be unseen.

You can never know how you'd really miss the small things, until your forced to live without them.

"YAH!! TAEMIN, WHERE IS THE ROOM!"

Jonghyun turned to the loud noise in the hallway.

"Jagiya, please stay quiet." Another voice shushed him.

Key appeared in the doorway, Onew behind him. Along with Taemin.

Jonghyun's eye's lit up as if a light had just entered the room.

The Diva, continued into the room standing next to the hospital bed.

"He looks exghusted,." He paused turning to Onew. "YAH! WHEN DO I GET A BABY!"

The older panicked not knowing exactly how to answer him.

"How am I suppose to do that?" Asked the leader.

I couldn't help but snicker. Not even I was that Diva.

"Where's the baby?" Key spoke up again. 

I knew that even though Jonghyun was upset, he was extremely proud of how beautiful our baby was, and had no problem with showing him off.

"They bring him out whenever he wakes up, so I can feed him."

Key scoffed. "You, feeding a child?"

Everyone in the room laughed, except for Taemin, who was kind of hiding to the side. Strange.

"The baby is so beautiful, Key!" He praised "His eyes are open already."

"Yah, don't rub it in my face." 

The blonde hit Jonghyun's shoulder playfully.

"Where can we see him now?"Asked Onew. "I'm sure you want to be alone."

Jonghyun smiled.

"He's in the nursery, Hyung." 

Onew nodded pulling on Key's shirt sleeve.

"I wanted to speak to Kiseop." His lips curved into a pout. "You leave first."

He pointed to Jonghyun. 

"You too!"

Hesitantly, the man stood up leaving the room. 

And with that, the younger took his seat leaning over slightly.

"Pabo" He let out a small laugh "That Pabo jonghyun."

I nodded, not exactly being seen.

"He may try and smile around us, but I know he's sad at heart. Guilty. Can you see it too?" 

He continued.

"I feel like a mad man talking like this. I know you can hear me Seoppie..I know you can" His fingers pinched my cheek lightly. "When you wake up. We'll go shopping, and get the baby some new outfits.. Until you do I'm just going to spoil him and ban Jonghyun from doing the dressing."

That actually did make me feel better...

A sigh left his lips. "I'm was kind of jealous. You have all these things, but now I see you like this. Is this some sort of Drama? Anyway, I should stop talking now. Yeobo, probably wants to get back to bed, if you know what I mean."

He winked, standing up to leave the room.

~~~~Jonghyun's P.O.V~~~~

"Wah! The baby is cute."Said leader Onew.

I smiled happily knowing my baby was the cutest amongst the whole room of babies. Onew beckoned Taemin over to him. The younger did as he was told.

"So why can't Kevin take you home again?"

Taemin avoided contact mainly with me.

"He probably doesn't want to.."

Both Onew and I talked in unison.

"Why not?"

He fidgeted with his shirt.

Appearently, Onew knew why he was like this, faster than I did.

"Oh Taemin, I'm sorry it didn't work out."

The Maknae spoke up quickly.

"I broke up with him, Hyung."

Oh no, this was what we were dreading. The abusive relationship with Minho, really did ruin his mind.

Onew turned to confirm, that we both heard the same thing.

"You didn't break up with him for Minho, did you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Okay where is he?" Said Key who was just now approaching.

Key wasn't going to take this lightly..And if anything, an beating was in order for Minho when they got home. Key wasn't exactly the happiest about Minho. He liked Taemin with Kevin. Kevin who was kind and caring. Not Minho who was Violent and mean. To bad I couldn't see that. 

"I'm going back to Kiseop, Goodnight." I said leaving them to sort things out.

This walk felt like the longest walk, I'd ever forced my legs to take me. 

I felt like crap.

I tried my best to seem happy. But I'm not. I know your going to wake up, But what if I'm left to take care of Taeseung for a few months? He'll probably be wearing diapers on his head the whole time!

You taught me how to care for him, but do you think I paid any attention, Yeobo? How could I, standing next to the beautiful you? Even after pushing out a baby and almost dying, Gasping and shaking for air, you were still beautiful.

However, sleeping was one thing that didn't look good on you.

That's when you were ugly.

When you were sleeping in quietly in my lap as a movie rolled on, I wanted you awake. Most would find you beautiful that way. But I want your voice. Can you give me a voice as you sleep?

No. When you sleep your voice is taken from me. So now when I talk to you, and your voice doesn't greet me back, I feel like crap.

Tell me it's not my fault, like I know you would. If you just whispered one word out of those y curved lips, Maybe I could live a little happier..without you.

Please wake up again, Please continue to be beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, that was so pretty. Kiseop wake up!!! *Slaps cheeks*

Erv'ry one is Jello of that y little Taeseung! Kekeke

Don't worry the sadness isn't over yet.

It's just starting ^^

I Love You, Reader-nim!! <3

May the K-pop fanbase be with you.

*Bows*