Catching up..

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

-Catch Up-

This is 4 Month's after Kiseop told Soohyun, Taemin, and Kevin he was pregnant. Kiseop is very sick, and his mood isn't the best. Jonghyun and Taemin were busy with comeback affairs, so they couldn't see them. And Hoon..Was no longer around. Making Kiseop's condition worse.

There's another problem however.

Kevin and Taemin.

They're growing apart.

~~~~Kevin's P.O.V~~~~

I sat on the couch watching the SHINee concert. Taemin was dancing in front dancing his little heart out. It made my heart flutter everytime I saw him look at the camera. It was a thing we'd set up. When I couldn't see him because of a televised event, I'd look at the camera alot. When he had a telvised event he'd do the same. But lately, I guess he was on the T.V alot more than I was. Even then it seemed like he didn't look alot. Maybe it was just because he was focusing on his dancing. Anyway, I'm not to worried about that.  I'm worried about the way he looks at Minho on stage.

Believe me I know fanservice, but his fanservice is a little to much.

I'm just being paranoid.

I know I am.....

Right?

"YAH!" I was interupted from my thoughts

I turned to see who it was. It was Kiseop.

"Is everyone gone?" He asked peaking from a crack in the door.

I nodded.

"Good." He walked out and sat next to me.

Kiseop didn't like people seeing him like this. His lips were chapped, he hadn't worn makeup in forever, his skin looked paler, and he had definatly lost weight. Not to mention the huge bump he'd tried to hide with his sweatshirts. And most of us knew that his pregnancy was dangerous. So his appearence was startling.

"I miss Jjongy, Kevin." He layed his head on my shoulder.

"Kiseop.....Isn't the baby coming soon?" I asked ignoring his statement.

He didn't answer.

I couldn't help it.

"You'll live right?"

The silence of the room nibbled at my ears.

"Kevin...You know I don't know for sure."

He still refused to tell Jonghyun about the dangers of this pregnancy. And knowing him, he didn't catch on to a thing.

"I'll be fine. If the baby wants a Mommy, then he wont kill me." 

I didn't want Kiseop to die. He was my only best friend and I couldn't live without him. He wouldn't deserve it.

 We're all worried...

Instead of replying to him, I just  watched our boyfriends singing and dancing on the stage.

When the performance was over, Kiseop spoke up again.

"What's with Taemin?"

Appearently, I wasn't the only one to notice.

"Why don't you call him or something, When have you too talked last?"He said

"YAH! Since when do you tell me how to run my relationship? Why don't you call Jonghyun?"

His eyes shifted to the floor.

"Because.."

I sighed.

"Fine, I'll call."

Pulling out my phone, i called him, Kiseop leaning his ear on the other side of the phone.

"Yeobsayeo?" I heard my lover on the other line say.

"Taemin, how are you?"

I heard laughing.

"Taemin?" 

"Sorry Kevin, He has to go." I heard an unfamiliar voice this time.

The line went dead.

My eyes were plastered on the screen in disbelief.

"Wow, Jonghyun would never do that." He looked at me

I wanted to make up some sort of excuse for him.

He was busy..

His phone was acting up..

Or he just didn't want to talk to me..

I handed my phone to Kiseop

"Call jonghyun.."

This would answer my questions for sure.

He put the phone to his ear. I leaned in to hear the conversation.

"YEOBO!!" 

I felt my ear bleed from his loudness.

"Jjongy, I miss you!"  Said Kiseop

"How's my Taeseung?"

Taeseung, was what they decided to name the baby. Tae from Taemin and Seung from my Korean name Seung Hyun. 

"He's fine, Yeobo."He paused "Where's Taemin?"

"Oh, Minnie?" Asked Jonghyun."Yah your talking to me, but thinking about Taemin! Your so cruel to me!" He faked a cry over the phone. 

Kiseop coughed bringing his hand to his mouth to cover it.

"No that's not..." 

He stopped talking. 

I could hear the older through the phone.

"Yeobsayeo?... Kiseop?...Yeobsayeo?"

I turned to see the older staring into his palm. 

"Kiseop!" I said my voice a little panicked.

A red liquid covered his hand, He tried to hide it.

"Kiseop? I asked "what was that?"

I asked as if I hadn't known already.

"It was Nothing." 

I felt as though my heart had jumped into my throat, pounding rapidly making it hard for me to speak.

"It-" I paused "IT WAS BLOOD!".

"I'm fine." He avoided looking at me "It happens all the time."

That made his situation worse. I stood up raising my voice a little

"It happens all the time! Kiseop, I knew this would happen!"

Like I thought, Kiseop stood up as well.

"What was I suppose to do Kevin!?"

I knew that yelling at him wouldn't make a difference considering, it was to late to do anything now. I was just angry. I wanted to yell at him, for thinking about the baby more than himself.

Suddenly, the coldest thing I think I could have ever said, slipped through my lips just under a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear....

"Kill it."

A tear slipped down his cheek as I realized what i'd just said to him. His fists were clenched.

"Don't hate him, because he's doing this to me!" He yelled louder this time. "He doesn't know!"

Even when Kiseop cried he seemed so strong and aggressive.

He didn't break into sobs, but tears rolled down his cheeks.  His face showed no expression, but his eyes showed damage beyond compare. His voice wouldn't crack but I knew it was hard for him to speak.

I shouldn't have said that to him, I shouldn't have hurt his feelings..

He was right. It wasn't the babies fault,  Kiseop wanted this.

Piercing through the silence in the room, came Jonghyun's voice still on the other side of the phone.

"What's going on? I'm coming to see you! Are you Okay? What are you two talking about?" The continuous line of questions kept on coming.

Kiseop scrambled for the phone, hitting the end button.

"Great." He said sarcasticly."Now he knows something's up."

"Look-" I began to say.

"It's Okay, Kev." He sighed "I know."

Kiseop stood up leaving to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of coarse I would make the first chapter to a new story dramatic.... -_- 

Authornim's got issues.

Believe me, She knows. 

But hey you liked it, didn't you?

I'm sorry I'm so clich'e. 

I know I am...

But anyway, We all know what's coming next right MWAHAHAHA!

Just kidding you never know what happens next.

Cause I'm NotSoGwiyomi....No one ever knows what's coming next.

BaBAM!!!!! 

Feedback? Subscribe?