Dead.

The Worst Has Yet To Come....

~~~Kevin's P.O.V~~~

I took a deep breathe, knowing exactly what I was going to say to him. Although, I knew Kiseop would hate me, Jonghyun needed to know.

"Kiseop-"I paused, his eyes beggging me to go on."I think, Kiseop was in labor just now."

Jonghyun shook his head.

"No..No" He said as if he thought what I was saying was a mere suggestion, and not a hint to Kiseop's pregnancy. "If he were in labor he wouldn't be sick like that, It's definatley a different reason."

This guy! He's so Stubborn!

"Listen, Jonghyun." Taemin had spoken up for the first time since they'd arrived. "Kiseop has been lying to you."

The older binked a few times, shocked by his words.

"What? Is the baby not mine? Does he not love me? Is he hurt? He's not pregnant? He looked pregnant! I was just-"

There he goes again always asking questions. Taemin cut him off.

"Hyung!"He yelled loudly getting Jonghyun's attention."Kiseop's pregnancy is dangerous to his health! He hid it from you! And from what we just saw it doesn't look like he'll make it!!"

I shifted my eyes to the floor to avoid looking at Jonghyun's hurt expression. However, I could still feel him looking at me.

It seemed like everything was happening right now, but I had no time to deal with it.

Taemin was acting strange but I knew I needed to get Jonghyun to the hospital to see Kiseop.  and Kiseop was coughing up blood, and shaking....let's just say it's not a pretty image to have stuck in your mind. As a matter of fact, I felt bad Jonghyun had seen him like that more than I did. What if it was the last time he'd see him? They hadn't even seen eachother in a month and that's what he had to come back to see. Not to mention the baby

"Take me to see him." Jonghyun said smoothly his eyes Puffy with redness.

I nodded showing him to my car, Taemin following us.

I s

~~At the Hospital~~

Jonghyun was the first out f the car and through the doors to talk to the receptionist, who was smiling at her desk.

"I need to find my boyfriend." He said trying to catch his breath from sprinting into the building.

Instead of seeing her fangirl over seeing him, or Scoff at him because he clearly said 'Boyfriend' making him gay, like I thought she would, She simply answered in a politle manner.

"Don't we all" Said the woman joking a little. "I'm only kidding, you looked upset so I thought you might need a joke. What's his name?"

I spoke up for Jonghyun, who was quite frusterated, with how serious he was trying to be and how serious she wasn't.

"Oh? Lee Kiseop, He's currently in the emergency room, I'll send someone down to take you down to him, okay."

I thanked her kindly, as she wavered someone over telling him where to take us.

We followed him down the hall, stopping infront of the room, hearing loud voices and heavy footing scuffle from here to there. The male nurse pulled a clipboard off of a rack on the door.

"The father is the only one authorized in this room, at this time."

Jonghyun walked in with him, leaving me with Taemin.

I could barely take my eyes from the door when Jonghyun was forced out of the room screaming and sobbing for them to let him back in. 

"Please let me back in! Please!" He cried

I couldn't quite grasp the situation. I didn't want to. Taemin was crying, Jonghyun was crying,.

To the deep and darkest depths of my heart I knew he was going to be fine, and I wasn't about to give in and believe that I wasn't right.

~~~~Jonghyun's P.O.V before leaving the room~~~~

I could tell that we'd come at a bad time. The tention in the room was quickly escilating and I felt like it was at the .. 

As directed, I stood next to Kiseop holding his hand.

He didn't move.

He didn't speak.

But I'd hope he'd feel me holding his hand and remember to come back.

and he did. 

But then he'd go again.

That's what it was like. He'd wake up for a minute start pushing for the doctors, then he'd pass out again. It broke my heart, knowing he hid this from me. But most of all because I knew I'd done this to him. 

The doctors would continue to shout things at each other.. Things like.

"Blood loss." or "He's up!" or "He's out again!"

But what I finally heard that had been tipped in my mind since I'd gotten into this room, were the 3 words I'd dreaded the most in my entire life.

"WE'RE LOSING HIM!!" 

and they were. The heart beating montior was going non-stop.

I whispered into Kiseop's ear.

"Please wake up, please work hard, I want to see-"

One of the doctors, pulled me away before I could finish.

"I'm sorry sir, you must leave right now."

"No..No I didn't fin-

  A loud continuous beep rang through the room, the heart monitor showing a straight line. At that point, I had no strength at all. As a matter of fact, I felt like that straight line. 

Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... What do we think?

Will Kiseop die? Will Kiseop Live?

Will Kevin find out? Will Kevin not find out?

All very, very great questions, that will be answered in the next chapter!!

Thank you for reading, readers!!!

Author-nim loves you! <3 & She hopes you like this story! 

May the K-Pop fanbase be with you!! 8-8

*Bows*

P.S 

Taemin is being such a little !! That is all.