CHAPTER 13

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

Taeyeon open her eyes and shock with what she see...


TAEYEON POV

 

i open my eyes,closed my eyes back and open my eyes wide immediately,shocking. My hand was on her waist,same goes with her,her hand on my waist.if people look at us,surely we're hugging each other.Her eyes a few inch from mine and our lips in contact.
i froze at that situation,my eyes widen,my heart beat faster.
i move my hand from her waist and push her.
she's wake up and seens like she know what just happen.
there we seat with the silence and awkward background.. i clear my throat feeling uncomfortable.
"i'm going to bathroom," i manage to say after thinking for a while.
i enter the bathroom,i wash my face and look at myself at the mirror.i touch my lips,i it. her lip,her lip,it's soft.
aish! byuntae! stop thinking ert.i wash my face one again and take a shower.

 

 

TIFFANY POV

 

omo,fany,did we just kiss?? no no no,tiffany ~ah. it's just our lips in contact. oh no,is that not the same??
but her kiss... why,..i felt like this?? no she can't be..
sigh~
i exit the bedroom while taeyeon still have her shower at the bathroom. i try to forget all those thing. i walked to the kitchen. There,i saw two girls,with her clothes i know who they're... the wear maid costume black and white. They greet me bowing 90 degree and give a smile to me as they saw me stand infront of the door.
the girl pull the chair from the table.
"lplease have a seat miss," another girl told me.
i walked to the chair and seat. i smile by myself,i felt like i was the real queen by their treats. haha....
the two girl stand infront of the table,they place an empty plate infront of me. one of the girl apply a peanut butter on the toast and put it on the plate infront of me. another girl give me a knife and fork.
"please enjoy your meal ma'am," the girls said.

 

this is really like a queen style i thought by myself.
while enjoying the breakfast,taeyeon was come...
the two girls greet her and do the same services they do to me. i have finished my breakfast,i go to the bedroom and went straight to the bathroom in our room.. i take a long shower and wear a pink short pants and pink t-shirt... done changed my clothes,suddenly taeyeon popped out from the door.

"hey~,wanna join walk to the beach?,i heard there're some acctivities down there," she offer me.
i just nodded my head showing her that i'm agree with her...

Both of us walked to the beach where there's lots of people having some kind of party?
the emcees start to talk,we give a full attention to the both emcees.
"good morning everyone,here we've a fantastic games for a couple!," man emcees said.
"it is TREASURE HUNT," the girl emcees continue her partner words.

i got excited heard about the games. this is one of the games that i love to play in the past with my belove one.i felt want to join but i have no partner. if she was here,it's would be fun because she's very expert with this games. i felt dissapointed can't join the game.

suddenly,someone nudge me from my left.i look at the side.it's no other than taeyeon.
"wanna join?" her sudden offer.
i shocked with what i just heard,before i respond to her,she already drag my hand and pull me to the registration counter. there she register out name and pay the fee.
"are sure you want to join this game?" i asked her disbelieve.
"yeap, you know this is one of my fav. games, and i'm expert on it," she said praising herself.

well~ i don't think so this rich girl wasting her time with this type of games instead of playing with their video game at home. i'm surely know that she just act like that. well,let's see when will you get exhausted. i bet 10 min after we start play this game...
but even she's true,she will never be an expert as 'HER'...


 

TAEYEON POV

 

i saw Tiffany got excited with the game an emcees just said but she's dissapointed when people start  to register their name. maybe she want to join?
"hey wanna join?" i nudge her to get her attention to me.she shocked with my sudden offer. not waiting for her to respong i already drag her to the registration counter and register our name... i pay the fee also. the people incharge there give me the instruction paper.
i went to tiffany and give her the instruction paper so that she read it also.
but she suddenly asked me, "are you sure you want to join this games?"
"yeap,you know this is one of my fav.games,and i'm expert on it," i said proudly.

she just give me are-you-sure look. i know she don't believe me,but the truth i love to play this game alots.
both of us read read the rules and the instructions. we also given a map. this games,we need to find five flag that place at the forest. the first couple done collecting all five flag will win the prize a couple trophy with a heart between it.
we can skip collecting one flag if we fot red colour flag. it was limited flag,there's only 3 of them,so to get a chance to get it is hard.
we start to run into the forest when the emcees blow his whistle which showing that the games was start.



SECRET POV

 

"sir,this is the list name ffor the joiner,"....
after checking the list name....
"i know they will join this game,HAHAHA!, you two still don't change.."
"okay,get ready with what we prepare,"

"yes,sir!,"
 

TAEYEON POV

 

as i expected,i manage to found two flag and tiffany are not bad,she got one flag.. so altogether we got 3 flag... we need to find two more flag or by any chance meet with red colour flag to end this game. we already have 3 hours walking around the forest.sometime i saw other couple walk passing us and some are frustrated and some are fighting with each other,blaming each other.
i looked at tiffany,she tried hard to search another two flags.we continue to walk around the forest. tiffany are far infront of me but of course i still manage to saw her. i walk slowly to discovered the forest carefully so i don't miss anything.

suddenly, i heard tiffany shouting calling me.
"tae tae, i found red flag here, i will get it," she shouted.
i walked fast to her, "be careful there,it may dange...," before i done my words i heard tiffany screamed.

i run to her place quickly.i saw a big hole before where the red flag was place.i saw tiffany hold on the wood,she nearly fall to the hole.it was a deep hole and may cause death if someone fall to down there.it was a deep hole.
"tae tae,please help me," she said frightened.
i saw she already crying frightened,her hand were slippery at the wood. her hand slipped from the wood,but i manage to catch her hand before she fall down to the deep hole.


"hold my hand," i told her.
"tae tae,please save me," she said still  frightened.
lucky for me to be able to catch her hand but a bad luck for me to have a support for both of us on sharp thorny wood. i try to hold my pain. i can felt a liquid start to flow down along my hand

 


TIFFANY POV

 

what with her expression?, did i'm too heavy for her to lift me up?
"tae tae ~ah,please save me," i said frightened from falling down to the dark deep hole.
"omo,tae tae ~ah," it's hurt me to see her hand bleeding because of the thorny wood she hold on to support both of us from falling.
"Arggh," taeyeon use whole her strength to lift me up.
i felt my body lift up and able to hold another wood and climb up. i take her hand and help her to climb up. she's lying on the ground panted. i take her hand and take a look at the blood.
"tae tae,i think we should go home or hospital right now," i said worrying with her hand.
"YAH!,i think we should take that red flag first and take our prize down there," she said smiling.
"but your hand?" i'm not sure what to do...
"i will be unhappy,i got my hand bleeding but i don't get anything with this games,it will be the worse for the expert player like me," she tried to joke..
i admit tae you're an expert as you said. you are a good player

i stand up and walk carefully to the flag and take it. i help taeyeon to stand. we walk back to the beach.there we saw the crews and some couple who give up on the treasure hunt.
we show them the three flag and a red flag.then the emcees announce us as the winner for the trophy. all the guest there clapping their hand for us.

"tae tae,we should go home now,please~," i still worry with her hand.

 

SECRET POV

 

"sir,both of them were safe and instead of that short girl,that tall girl was the one who fall into that hole," a man said.
"what? did you really do your work?" i said
"wait for me kim taeyeon,here siwon will take tiffany away from you,i want to take a revenge with what you have done  to me,because of you i got humiliated,"

 

TAEYEON POV

 

as we arrive at home,tiffany rush to see the maid.i went to the couch and have a seat. not long after that,tiffany appear with a first aid kit. she seat on the floor and take my hand. she clean the blood and wrap my hand with the  bandage. her hand was so soft, i hope i can stay like that for a long time.i looked at her pretty face cleaning the blood.
suddenly, "i know i'm pretty,no need to stare at me like that," she said her eyes still on my hand cleaning.i chuckle with her sudden words.
"are you copying my words?" i .
"no,i just said the true," she said innocently.
huh! this girl really something. how did she know i was staring at her? did i'm to obvious? haish~.. taeyeon ~ah...

i spend watching tv and sleeping for that afternoon while tiffany busy typing something on her laptop. maybe she's typing her new stories as she's the novel writer. that afternoon pass by nothing.

i walked out to the garden. i sit on the ground while looking at the star on the sky. i felt someone was joining me,sitting beside me and looked on the sky. it's tiffany.
"what are you looking at," she asked me.
"the same thing like what you looking at," i smile.
"they're is beautiful right?" she said.
"yea very beautiful," i said, but i think you are more beautiful than that. i smile by myself.

i think i should start have a nice conversation with her. i want to kow about her. i'm just too curious.
"tiffany,first of all i want to apologize... you're force to marry me," i said apologizing.
"it's okay, i want to say thank you actually,as you save me this early morning... i don't know what would happen to me if you're not there..... but i admit you're really an expert hunter... hahaha...," she said.
"hahaha.... i told you already, i'm an expert,i get use to play this alots when i was a child with my partner," i said trying hard to remember my past.
"i play this games also since i was 10 years old," she said.

"tiffany ~ah,may i asked you something?" i asked
"yea,anything,"she give an eyesmile.
i chuckle, "did you have someone you love?" i asked her.
"i don't know, i just can't forget about this girl since i left korea," she said a bit sad tone...
"mind to share?" i said trying to make her feel better..


 


 




thank you reader.... i done my next chapter also.. but my finger felt like want to cramp due to typing alots... hahaa...

but please enjoy this chapter and please be patient waiting for the next chapter... ^v^

saranghae~ readers... sorry for the bad english... i'm an asian... =D