I keep my promises

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Sura P.o.v

It's been a week and I've been on the edge constintly every night scince Siwon's promise of performing a certian part of the contract by the end of the week. Today I've had a call from Jessica, who now knows everything, to go over for a study session for my exams next week. The perfect way to get out of this, that way I can study, get out of the penthouse and away from the overbaring Siwon and keep my v-card. I began to fangirl and metally pack for the sleepover, "What's all this noise about" Siwon asked as he walked into the bedroom to get his laptop. Damn I did't think about what he would say, I hope he says yes. " Siwon, I was wondering could I stay round Jessica's house tonight?" I asked bearing in mind he might say no. " No" he said simply and began to leave. "What! Why!" I cried, annoyed that he could say no so easily. " Because I said so and if you have forgotten I made a promise last week that I plan to fufill. Nice try Sura, but no" he replied with a smirk on his face. " But I have exams next week and she was going to help me study" I whinned. Siwon stopped and moment to think " Look the answers still no, but you can go next week and you have permission to go round tomorrow untill eleven. I will make sure you're ready for exams even if I have to help you myself or hire a tutor but no. Besides you can go round next week and I'll even let you have her round here, which trust me, I would of never let happen." he said trying to be resonable. I had to agree with him that was a pretty good deal aprt from me giving up the v-card does he even know I'm a ?! "Fine" I finally agreed and Siwon left closing the door behind him. *sigh* I should let Jessica know the knew plan and get ready for a hard core study session on my own.

Today Gwen, the cook/ housekeeper, is in today and she cooked my favourite meal yangnyeom tongdak with veggie stir-fry and hadmade chips for a western edge. It was amazing she really is a good cook. After dinner I put Jongso to bed and carried on studing, argh I can't get my head round this paragragh maybe Siwon can help me, I mean economics and business studies is his area of work. If walked across the hall to his study and knocked on his door " Come in!" he shouted from inside. " Um... can you help me I can't get my head round this paragragh" I asked him as I entered. He looked up at me with an amused expression, " Oh... this is not what I was expecting. Well they're basically trying to explain how the stock market is relevent to mordern day citizens and why it had it's ups and downs" he told me. " Thank you" I said and turned to leave." Wait a sec, you didn't tell me you were studying Economic and business studies. I always thought you were doing something like fashion or health and beauty. This is inpressive, It shows you are more then just a pretty face, I'm glad I made this deal with you." he said and gave me a brief smile. " Thank you I'll take that as a compliment and not that you thought I was dumb. I'll see you later thanks again" I said and left. I then returned to the bedroom and began to understand the text book thanks to Siwon. It was nice of him to help me even if he originaly thought I was just some dumb girl.