The benefit

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Sura's p.o.v 
We walked in to Ryeowook's boutique, it was huge and modern with sleek interior full of this season's and next season's collections. " wow this place is so expensive and cool" I exclaimed. I was then pulled off to try on everything in the shop. Everything that I look 'good' in were put aside for Siwon to buy for me. " Look I appreciate all this but it's all to expensive and I won't allow you to buy these clothes for me Siwon" I told him when he pulled out his credit card. "I don't think you understand how rich I am. This is not even one tenth of what I earn a month it's just ten thousand not even a hundred thousand dollars so be quiet and go let them give you a makeover for tonight. I shall be back in an hour" he said while paying and then walked out leaving me to be poked and prodded by the female shop assistants. They began to mermure about my relationship with Siwon and how my high street store clothes attracted him. It was obvious that they were jealous.

An hour and a half later I was transformed into a beautiful woman, in fairness they did apply half a tub of bb cream but the rest was natural make up and hair pins. They gave me a gorgeous turquoise flowy cocktail dress with diamonds studded on parts of the bodice. It's a formal dinner party apparently his company's biggest customers/ partners for the year.I had to be on my best behavior. The door open revealing a dashing Siwon in a black tux.

turquoise-dress-NA-2669-a.jpgddf49__be2e52b29372c0f313684aabd8a5187b3choi-siwon-oml.jpg

Siwon p.o.v
I told the staff that they had one hour and three quarters to get Sura ready and presentable. I walked into the boutique to see how she looked and drive her to the dinner party. When I walked I got a very pleasant surprise, Sura was standing there looking like a goddess waiting for me. I cleared my throat, " Shall we go then it's getting late" I said in my most cold voice I could manage. I saw the hurt in her eyes but I ignored it, she's a business deal for  appearances to business colleagues and for other um... 'stuff'.

We arrived at Seoul's most exclusive hotel and got out of the car.  I saw the surprise in her eyes when the paparazzi started taking pictures. I offered her my arm and after a moment of hesitation she realised it was an order not a request or option. " Wow this place is so fancy, it's amazing" she gasped as we entered the ballroom in the hotel. " Stop acting like a unsophisticated fool and smile" I hissed between my teeth and tight smile.  We sat down and the food was served shortly after. Sura look stunned at the culinary excellence in front of her and began to eat cautiously after a while.

After dinner the dancing started I asked Sura to dance with me and she accepted now knowing I everything I said to her was an order unless I was talking to her. We walked to the dance floor and Maiko Nakamura - Let Go in you started playing. " Follow my lead" I said to her as I pulled her toward me and to her hand, She complied and the music started. We danced and soon became lost in the music with every step and turn we made. When the song had finished we stopped staring into each other's eyes. We broke apart and everyone around us clapped and cheered at our display. We danced several more times,each time as amazing as the first. Wait! Stop you can't fall for her, she's a fling, a business deal! But she does look amazing tonight I'll give her that maybe I might follow up on my promise of a little fun in bed. One more hour and then we'll go home I told myself.

When we arrived home, we went upstairs and i began to strip off my jacket, tie and began on my shirt. " what are you doing?!" Sura screeched as she walked in just after getting changed. I carried on undoing the buttons " Getting ready for bed" I said casually. " Can you not do it in front of me" she said annoyed. I now had my shirt off and I walked towards her. " Why scared about what will happen?" I teased and menacing smile on my face. "Nnnnnoo" she stuttered, I laughed and pressed up against her. She stepped back and fell on the bed.

Fear washed over Sura's eyes and sent me into uncertainty,could I do this to her, besides I have plenty of time to do it. " I'm just teasing you don't worry but we will do this by next week. I'm an impatient man Sura, remember that".And with that I got into bed and went to sleep, leaving Sura uncertian about the coming week and whether she'd make it out with her v-card

 
 

 

A/N sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it