So.....

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Sura P.O.V

It's been a week since the incident and things are still a little awkward but  oh well. I was sitting doing my uni work when I felt like I was going to throw up, I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach. I felt Siwon run in and hold my hair and I threw up. When I had finished I washed my face as Siwon stood expressionlessly in the doorway watching me. " What?" I finally said sightly annoyed. " Do think you're pregnant?" he asked. " OMG you mean I could be-"  I was cut of by Siwon " I'll go get the tests, but if you are they contract will be out of the window and a new one will have to be drawn up". I broke down into tears and Siwon came over and comforted me as best he could. "It's going to be all right I promise" he said as he left to go get the test and with that he shut the door and left me in the apartment alone and crying.

"So..." Siwon asked when Sura  emerged from the bathroom. " Negative" Sura replied but to Siwon's surprise she continued. " Then positive, then positive again and the negative so we need to see a doctor to get a scan so we can be sure" she told him. Siwon's face remained emotionless" I'll ring the  doctor now" he said and walked out the room. Sura sunk to floor, the thing is Siwon forgot about the fifth pregnancy test he bought and it was positive. Sura needed proof, she didn't want to be a mum, she was too young to be a mum. She will just have to wait till the doctor comes

Four hours later the doctor arrived, she was a nice lady called Mrs Grove( her husband was British). "Right I need and urine test so you go into the bathroom and do your thing while your fiancee and I wait outside." Sura didn't comment on the fiancee thing and went into the bathroom. Sura exited the bathroom and Siwon flashed a small smile. Doctor Grove took the urine sample from Sura and went off to test it with her equipment. " How much was it?" Sura asked/demanded. " What do you mean?" Siwon asked half baffled half nervous. " You know what, how much did you pay for doctor grove" She told him. "A small amount of money when it comes to matters like this" Siwon replied. Sura frowned and sat on the sofa. " $7,000, but it is last minute and she is the best in the business" Siwon confessed after a couple of minutes. He didn't know why but he felt the need to be honest. " I don't approve but thank you for telling me" Sura said while frowning at the thought of the price. Siwon sat down next to her and the watch Tv while waiting. After twenty min the doctor entered

. "Congratulations you pregnant" she told them. Both Siwon and Sura's faces showed a horrified look. This was just to clear off the debt not a permanent thing, she couldn't be with him for a lifetime or what if he ditches her or even worse, he makes he get an abortion. Sura may not of planned this but she didn't want to abort her baby.

The doctor soon left and Jungso had stayed at a friend's house so they could discuss he matter at hand freely." So..." Siwon started, " I want to keep the baby I won't let you make me abort it" she told him firmly. "Dear God no. I would never make you abort it but we need a plan" he told her firmly in response. " I have been told by many Ceo's that if I want to succeed I need to marry and this presents the perfect opportunity. I need a wife and I accidentally got you pregnant this isn't the most ideal situation but it would have it's benefits. You, your brother and the baby would want for nothing and it will be a good thing as well for the company because marriage would gain me a load of business deals, which could count as you paying back the debt. What do you say?" he asked her and then got down on one knee" Will you marry me?". Sura stared at him shocked, this was a big step and one of the most unromantic proposals ever.  But he was right, the baby would have everything it could ever wish for and her debts would be forgotten. Plus Siwon did have his good qualities. " Yes, I will marry you, it makes perfect sense for the situation i suppose". Siwon and Sura  went out to get a ring the following day with Jong so, Siwon wanted a  flashy one but Sura wanted a moderate one but to her surprise siwon won and she ended up with a 4 carat diamond, oval cut  surrounded by sapphires, ring. After that they went to pick up Jungso . 

When they got home they sat Jungso down so they could explain what was going to happen. "Jungso your sister is going to have a baby in a few months and me and you sister are going to get married which means you'll be  living here from now on" Siwon told Jungso. Jungso nodded and smiled. Siwon then started on dinner while he made Sura take a bath to relax ." I was thinking we could set the wedding for next month on the 4th June." Siwon told Sura as they ate. " That sounds good. Oh by the way I intend to carry on with uni during the pregnancy"  she replied. " But what if you get too stressed during you exams it's you last year and the exams are really stressful" he told her." I'll be fine as one if you have forgotten I have already taken my exams, two I only have two months left and three after I graduate I'll stay home until the baby is five moths old and then get a job, so it's fine" she told him told him. " Oh  yeah but still, I'd rather you stay at home instead of working, anyway I earn enough to support us" Siwon told her." One year and that's my final offer" she told him. " Fine" he sighed and they finish dinner. An hour later they went to bed trying to get as much sleep as possible before the baby arrives because they both knew that this would change everything, but the change was so much more than they could ever imagine.