And so it ends or does it?

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)
Sura's P.O.V
It had now been eight months since I became pregnant and I couldn't of been any happier. Me and Siwon had found out I was having Twins a boy and a girl. I was thinking about traditional Korean names but then I thought that the K-pop idols had really nice English names and both me and Siwon could speak English very well we decided on Jessica(Jessie) , after my best friend and for the boy we thought Seth or if we wanted to go with a Korean names we thought about Minso  and Mina which I quite like and we could make Jessica her middle name.
 
 Siwon was ready to go work when he had left his folder for the Wu meeting upstairs so I volunteered to get it for him. He finally gave in and let me go to get it for him when I found something that changed everything. When I picked the folder up one of the contracts fell out. I picked it up and saw the date, it was from a few months ago and drawn up by the Wu corporation. The I saw it the the sentence told me all I need to know " Mr Choi will sleep with miss Wu for seven months or the contract will be void". I composed myself and put the document away, I then went downstairs and gave it to Siwon. He then left and I called my aunt to arrange care for Jungso while I was gone I needed some space but I would go out and work so I could support him and myself. As much as it pains me to think about this I have to give the twins to Siwon as they'll be better of with him as he can give them a better life. I then packed my things that I arrived with and packed Jungso's things. I called for a taxi on Siwon's tab ( my weak revenge on Siwon) and left him a note. 
 
Dear Siwon,
As you can see I have left, I found out about your deal with Wu corporations and I will not lie and say I'm not devastated. I have arranged for Jungso to say with my aunt and I shall be leaving the country as soon as the twins are born. I wish you well ( as much as a brokenhearted fiancee can after finding out he had an affair for seven months for a couple of million dollars and a deal). I can assure you that you will hear from me soon but I warn you do not try to find me as I will not come willingly.
Sura
 
The cab arrived and drove us to my aunt's house which was just outside Seoul but hidden away from everything which is safer for everyone if I'm hiding from Siwon. I dropped Jungso off and then went all the way to the coast to stay with an old friend of my mum's . I had luckily finished University months ago and was now qualified to work as a CEO, manager or any high ranking business job.
 
Two months later...
Siwon's P.O.V 
 I have been so depressed since Sura left and I know it's all my fault but I can't help but hope she'll come back.  I search for her but she has just dissapeared and the cab driver was bribed (funnily enough with my money) to not tell me where he took them.I only leave the apartment to buy food or work ( if I can be bothered) and that's it. I just sleep, work eat and drink myself into oblivion everyday. I was watching Tv when the door bell rang and there standing was...