Handling the twins

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Siwon's P.O.V

*WAHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHHHH* Urgh the twins again, I love them to peices but this is the fourth night in a row since I had them that they have keept me up in the middle of the night. Minsoo has a small fever and the doctor said it should go away in a week but I don't know he doesn't seem to be getting any better.Mina on the other hand has been an angel when she is not being woken up by her brother. 

I've started looking for Sura but I Haven't found her yet as she used another name to get out of the country but I will find her.  Lacy keeps coming over but everytime I throw her out, she says that Sura is controling me and that I need to get over her but I can't forget Sura. The funny thing is Lacy had the audacity to say that I should just get rid out the twins, I mean who says that. Business has been going well but I'm just not that into it since I met Sura and especially since she left.

The twins are a handful but I'm getting used to them. Everyone says they look like me but I see Sura in them all the time for example they has Sura's nose and lips and I can tell Mina will have Sura's wavy hair. I love them to peices but they need a mother and that mother is sura. I have also asked Sura's 

Sura's P.O.V

I miss my babies so much but in order to look after them well I must earn money to support them. Even though I have money that I earnt from Siwon I need more to guarente I can support them well. My new boss is okay but I work with this girl and she is really annoying and stuck up, oh well I will get that promotion no matter what.