Moving in with my 'lover' part 1

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Sura's p.o.v

After I got home with Jungso I told him we were moving in with my friend for a bit as dad has gone for a little while. I packed all my clothes while Jungso at his dinner in front of the TV. Damn it's already four o'clock better hurry up. * Ding Dong* the door bell rang, I don't need thsi right now I'm busy. I run to the door and there stands a young man in a suit. " Mr Choi said you would need this to help with you packing. He also said put you dad's thing in boxes and mark them dad so he can put them into storage. My name's Yesung by the way" he said politely but with a hint of a mischevious smirk. Then two men behind him brought in three large suitcases, four small ones, two large weekend travel bags and around fifteen boxes. Yesung handed her a card with a number on " Call this number if you need and more boxes or suitcases" he said as he turned and winked. I sighed with relief, I didn't know how I was going to fit all my stuff into my suitcase. Damn it's now half four I need to hurry up. 

After I had finished packing all the stuff it was twenty to six,  I washed up and got changed into the clothes I left out. I then changed Jungso and put our dirty clothes in a plastic bag and then into a suitcase. Just as I had finished that the door bell rang. I opened it to find Mr Choi standing there with two other impeccably dressed men. " Hello Sura, these are my friends who are going to help you move you stuff. Donghae-"Donghae shook her hand and bowed, while I replied the bow " and this is Eunhyuk"  Enhyuk repeat Donghae's earlier movement and the the three men came in. Enhyuk and Donghae began to lift the boxes and headed towards the large black removal van. " Choose a suitcase with your night things and your tooth brush, the others while be at the apartment by the morning. Also all the furniture will go into storage during the contract period-" Mr Choi was cut off by Jungso. " What contract, what does he mean noona?" Jungso asked. " Nothing Jungso why don't youwait here for a sec while I talk to Mr Choi" I told calmly. " About that I think you should call me Siwon, oppa or siwon oppa during this peri-" again he was cut off but this time by me. " We need to talk" I said while dragging him off to my room.

" Never mention the contract in front of my brother or at least be subtle aboutit. He doesn't know about it, he doesn't even know that our dad has run off, he thinks dad just went to visit a friend for a long time. So please just for my sake and his don't mention it when he's around" I asked slightly annoyed.l " Agreed then anyway I said everything I need to say so we can leave now do you have everything you need" he asked. " Yes but can you carry Jungso's suitcase as he is only little?" I asked him. " Yeah sure" he replied and followed me back to the sitting room. I was shocked it was the first informal thing he said to me. I handed him the suitcase and left my keys and a note saying to lock the door and return the keys to me when the finish everything.  " Goodbye house" I say to myself and walk out towards Siwon's porshe panamera .

A/N- this is what Sura is wearing when she changes and the car Siwon was driving

$T2eC16RHJF0E9nmFSIIwBQh8fZLbf!~~60_12.J   Porsche-Panamera-Turbo-4.jpg