Epilogue

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

 

"Sir I have news of Sura" the hired private investigator told Siwon as he looked up in shock and joy. It had been six months since Siwon had been left with the babies and Sura left for Japan and She had managed to lay low, but not low enough. Siwon had hired the best private investigator in South Korea (that was how rich and desperate he was) to find and now he been given a result. " She is  working as the manager of the HR department for Nissan in Japan, she's also up for a CEO position" the private investigator told  Siwon and left. " TANYA!" Siwon shouted. Tanya his PA ran in. " Book me a flight to Japan for tomorrow and book it for me and the twins. The return date will be in the evening the same day and book it for me, the twins and a  Kim Sura , who will be returning with me. Also can you book the same flights for Kris and Luhan my body guards  as I might need them to Miss Kim on the plane" he told and Tanya nodded and ran out the room. " Watch out Sura, I'm coming for you and you won't leave until you've stopped this breaking up nonsense. We are made for each other and God help if you can't see you a fool for not being able to see my love for you. I made a mistake and I won't let you leave just because of it and besides we're still engaged as you only said you needed to get away from me. I'll see you soon my little Fiance" he said to himself as he packed up his things and left. Things  are about to get interesting...

 

A/N- I'm starting my sequel this one I hope will be longer and I hope you enjoyed it