A dodgy deal

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Siwon P.O.V 

I decided that it would be better to have the wedding after the baby arrives because that way Sura would be less stressed and it would be better for the baby. Last week she collapsed due to stress and she was rushed to Doctor Grove who was Sura's doctor much to her penny counting dismay. *Flashback* "Sura" I shouted as I walked in from work. I walked up to the bedroom and I saw Sura on the floor not moving. I rung the ambulance and she was rushed to hospital. It was then I found out I was to have twins. I was overjoyed and so was Sura when she woke up. I told Sura that we are to marry after the twins are born last week and she seemed fine with it, if not relieved. I'm starting to really like Sura and before the baby is born I think I might start to love her during the next couple of months, maybe I already do everything is so confusing. 

It has now been nearly a month since we found out and everything is going smoothly except from the stress and one of my business partners. He wants me to have an affair with his daughter, I mean what sort of father would suggest that. He says it will only last seven months and all I have to do is sleep with her but for once I don't want another woman, I just want Sura . But this is a deal of a life time and I will earn millions of dollars, maybe even billions, if I agree and this way the baby will defiantly want for nothing.

Me and Mr  Wu went over the contract which included at the top of the page in bold I had to sleep with his daughter. I signed with a sigh and me and Mr Wu shook hands and he then left me with his daughter Lacy (she demanded she was to be called that). All I can say is She took me to hotel and we had I hated every minute of it, but I was doing this for Sura, wasn't I?